Gerard Baden Clay's murder appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh you made me laugh .... i go in for surgery tomorrow and hope i wake to good news Wenesday. Justice for Allison. Prayers for her loved ones.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Thanks Breaking you made me laugh! Go in for surgery tomorrow and hope to wake with good news. Justice for Allison and prayers for her loved ones.

Hey breaking. ... hope we can say September 1... Spring has sprung; grass has Ris.... joy oh joy Gerbil GOT HIS !!!

Spring, sunflowers and Allison.
Beautiful thoughts breaking.

An even better thought is to hear LIFE for No. 1 murdering parasite Baden-Clod.

I'm having anxiety when I think about the alternative. It can't happen. Just can't.

Spring is about LIFE isn't it .... may it be SO!

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2 more sleeps.jpg
    2 more sleeps.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 76
No doubt about it ….. all of his lies under Oath will have been in vain.

Imagine the ramifications to the children.
The funds the Dickies have fought for and would be safely tucked away only for the girls futures.
He'd get out, wrench those girls away from a secure environment and that money would be gone overnight.

Catastrophy on all fronts.

It can't happen.

Nervoussssssssss :please: Our justice system is not one I'm particularly proud of right now, so let's hope they don't stuff this one up.

I totally agree. Far too many stuff-ups under the pretence of 'law'.
There is so much evidence of people out on parole or on suspended sentences who go on to kill.
Far too many people not doing any jail time - eg person on the Gold Coast was 10 times over the alcohol limit and escaped jail time. Accused murderer Tostie out on bail, but keeps getting arrested on other matters. **** found with $7000 in cash, drug making equipment, weapons, stolen goods, ice got no jail time - a mere $1000 fine. Not good enough. I live in a building he used to live in and we were all terrified of him. I still see him around and nothing appears to have changed with him. Our justice system is just not good enough.

Imagine the ramifications to the children.
The funds the Dickies have fought for and would be safely tucked away only for the girls futures.
He'd get out, wrench those girls away from a secure environment and that money would be gone overnight.

Catastrophy on all fronts.

It can't happen.
Not unless he's completely acquitted. Oh, surely not!

GBC WON'T SLEEP TONIGHT......HIS FAMILY WILL BE SAYING LOTS OF PRAYERS FOR HIM (HOPEFULLY TO NO AVAIL)...:rollercoaster: :boohoo: :flashback: :justice: :praying:

I am resting up after gastrectomy. ... hey guys psin is last thing on my mind.... Justice for Allison and Dickies, and LIFE for GBC... If tomorrow goes well with the judges i will be doing cartwheels up the hospital corridors regardless!
What time is the judges report tomorrow guys?

I am resting up after gastrectomy. ... hey guys psin is last thing on my mind.... Justice for Allison and Dickies, and LIFE for GBC... If tomorrow goes well with the judges i will be doing cartwheels up the hospital corridors regardless!

http://www.hcourt.gov.au/index.php?...ailid=22&key=89294d2e06b42293e251fad8b0f4301b

Wednesday, 31 August 2016 at 10:15 am in Court No. 2 Parkes Place, Canberra
NH v The Director of Public Prosecutions (A14/2016); Jakaj v The Director of Public Prosecutions (A15/2016); Zefi v The Director of Public Prosecutions (A16/2016); Stakaj v The Director of Public Prosecutions (A19/2016)
The Maritime Union of Australia & Anor v Minister for Immigration and Border Protection & Anor (S136/2015)
The Queen v Baden-Clay (B33/2016)

Take care HoolyDooly ...... fingers crossed it be a positive pain distraction for you!

:grouphug::grouphug:
Rest up our friend & don't split a gut when you hear the news.

http://www.hcourt.gov.au/index.php?...ailid=22&key=89294d2e06b42293e251fad8b0f4301b

Wednesday, 31 August 2016 at 10:15 am in Court No. 2 Parkes Place, Canberra
NH v The Director of Public Prosecutions (A14/2016); Jakaj v The Director of Public Prosecutions (A15/2016); Zefi v The Director of Public Prosecutions (A16/2016); Stakaj v The Director of Public Prosecutions (A19/2016)
The Maritime Union of Australia & Anor v Minister for Immigration and Border Protection & Anor (S136/2015)
The Queen v Baden-Clay (B33/2016)

Take care HoolyDooly ...... fingers crossed it be a positive pain distraction for you!

So he's 4th in the list, I wonder what time we'll hear the news.
Would it be an open court and would the Families be in Canberra?

:spring::spring: Hi Hooly Dooly, Been thinking about you being laid up in hospital etc. Hope all went well with your surgery. And I hope you are feeling OK. (Bunch of flowers for you....sunflowers perhaps...)
I hope also that the results of tomorrow may be positive. Amazing how this army of support from complete strangers all appears to think the same way! I also appreciate the sentiments of others here who appear like minded in justice.

Thanks guys....here's what to positive pain distractions and NOT splitting a gut LOL ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member