Germany Germany - Rebecca Reusch, 15, Berlin, 18 Feb 2019 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The house was forensically searched when FR was arrested for the first time. End of February I think.
When the house was forensically searched, what could they have found that persuaded them that she had not left alive. The only thing I can think of is if they found so much blood that a physician could say that she didn't have enough to live on when she was moved out of the house. But nothing was described that persuaded the family to stop defending the BIL also the family lived in the house for four days before the police got involved and they would have to have seen the mess.

When the house was forensically searched, what could they have found that persuaded them that she had not left alive. The only thing I can think of is if they found so much blood that a physician could say that she didn't have enough to live on when she was moved out of the house. But nothing was described that persuaded the family to stop defending the BIL also the family lived in the house for four days before the police got involved and they would have to have seen the mess.
Going back to the beginning..I do remember I saw RR listed on google German newsfeed as missing and a few days later,it caught my interest,when it was (also) on google newsfeed,it was announced,that it was taken over by murder cases, because it had more jurisdictional investigations.

No mention on MSM about bloodtraces what so ever.

Guess the house search wasnt enough to get to court.There were pictures of brown bages that LE carried out and pictures taken by LE during that house search.

So from my memory,Elainera has the time frame right..only the Wlan router was read, before BILs arrest and during his present..when the early investigation started...

Feel free to correct me,its puzzeling imo

Last edited:
Have we considered that maybe BIL is not the primary POI? Could he be involved from a different angle?
I have been thinking about this too...perhaps he was facilitating her running away with someone? She had been through a big drama with friends/followers...these kinds of situations can take on a kind of life or death importance when you are young. Perhaps her home life was in turmoil or unsafe or non-supportive...
The father’s appeals to “tell the truth” would fit the theory of the BIL aiding an escape...
I’m hoping she is alive and it is dispiriting that the searches seem focused on finding a body...makes me think police totally know more than has been mentioned.

Last edited:
Search continues.

"Five weeks after her disappearance, the search for the missing Rebecca continues since Monday morning. According to BZ information, the police have been traveling with Mantrailer dogs at Herzberger See in Brandenburg (Oder-Spree district) since 10 am. The lake is located about 5 kilometers east of the larger Scharmützelsee southeast of Berlin."

Mantrailer-Hunde suchen am Herzberger See nach Rebecca (15)

Search continues.

"Five weeks after her disappearance, the search for the missing Rebecca continues since Monday morning. According to BZ information, the police have been traveling with Mantrailer dogs at Herzberger See in Brandenburg (Oder-Spree district) since 10 am. The lake is located about 5 kilometers east of the larger Scharmützelsee southeast of Berlin."

Mantrailer-Hunde suchen am Herzberger See nach Rebecca (15)
The area seems to have a lot of lakes...

The facts tell us that no one SAW RR in the morning of her disappearance. She may have voluntarily spent the day in the house, knowing no one else would be there until late afternoon/early evening when the sister returned from work. She may have left the home late afternoon to meet someone and was seen waiting for the bus by Samantha (why is that sighting discounted by LE, because it doesn't fit in with their theory of BIL's involvement)? She may have been met someone who turned out not to be the savior she thought them to be from online contact and now is truly missing and presumed dead.
The BIL's involvement seems to be based on her SM/phone silence that morning and the fact that he was the only one in the house. That seems circumstantially weak to me.

Are all of these land and water searches the result of received tips? Who do they think put her in any of these places, still the BIL as the main suspect?
Are they even looking into her SM contacts as a possible suspects?

Lawyer of Rebecca's brother-in-law angry: "He can not return to his life"

Right after his lawyer had criticized the actions of the investigators , Petra Klein now continues in conversation with FOCUS Online.

The prejudice towards her client through the publication of his photo and the associated media attention complicate the everyday life of Florian R. very much."I told him to go back to work," says Petra Klein about the cook. "But the employer understandably is afraid of the media pack. Therefore, he can not return to his normal life. And somebody else will not hire him so soon. "

Florian R. is "pursued at every turn"
The situation also has an impact on the private life of the 27-year-old. Florian R. has a small child with Jessica, the oldest sister of Rebecca. Their kindergarten has now forbidden Florian R. to bring his child into the facility. The reason for that is probably concern about media attention, Klein said. (Editor's note: First, Klein told VIP News that the Reusch family had forbidden Florian R. to bring his child to kindergarten, but the lawyer later corrected herself.)

Shortly after the release of Florian R., photos of him had appeared in some media as he entered his mother's home . His parents-in-law had already suspected that he would not return to his own home "for fear of the public".

Anwältin von Rebeccas Schwager sauer: Er kann nicht in sein Leben zurückkehren

Pictures of the suspect and the car deleted
Police report from 25.03.2019
Neukölln

Joint report police and public prosecutor's office Berlin
No. 0696
Since at present no further chances of success exist by the public search , the pictures of the suspect and its vehicle are deleted. The investigations of the 3rd murder commission at the State Criminal Police Office continue.

Bilder des Tatverdächtigen und des Autos gelöscht - Berlin.de

A weak, circumstantial case against the BIL that was pursued for a week or more has produced this. Now, LE and volunteers are doing searches based on tips about people living in make shift shelters in a forest and maybe she is there isn't producing results. They need to look at what her mother said and what her sisters and friends know about her SM connections.

Why would they search again, the same area? Based on what information or tip? The casts of the tire tracks do not match the BIL's car and there has never been a motive even suggested why that the BIL killed her at the house that morning, cadaver dogs did not find a scent at the house or in the car trunk.
What am I missing in that this makes no sense?

Why would they search again, the same area? Based on what information or tip? The casts of the tire tracks do not match the BIL's car and there has never been a motive even suggested that the BIL killed her at the house that morning, cadaver dogs did not find a scent at the house or in the car trunk.
What am I missing in that this makes no sense?

Whatever it could be (phone pings? car GPS?) we have no information released by LE. IMO they must be working off of something....?

If he did something to her, whatever could the motive be that could move him to that level of rage or desperation so quickly that he would kill her in some way that LE KNOWS she didn't leave the house alive but left no blood or destruction so the family came home from work and continued to live there for nearly an additional week and noticed nothing out of place.
If something occurred there, per LE, it couldn't have happened until after 7 o'clock am.
What does LE say the BIL killed her for, what do they say the motive was?

f he did do something , I would guess he choked her but I'm guessing no rape involved or there would probably be damage to him and some possible evidence , but its looking more and more like he was not involved , there is defiantly something more at play here , the Family is behind him , the thing that's nagging at me is Rebecca' father saying to him "Tell them" so they can take the investigation in another direction , Tell them what? and my question is why does he just not tell them ?? it must be something big because unless there is life and limb involved , that would be the only reason to keep quiet. Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DColey