Germany Germany - Rebecca Reusch, 15, Berlin, 18 Feb 2019 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dann muss ich wohl Grüezi sagen! :D

Und ich moin moin? :p

And back to Rebecca, I would really like to know why the family is behind Florian like they are. I know it's probably because they just can't imagine that one of their own is responsible, self-protection and all, but they must have doubts. Poor family, I can't even imagine... :(

Small houses can be strangely big seeming inside, if the rooms are placed particularly, you can’t always hear what’s going on through the whole house, especially garage/outside movement.
Personally, I seem to always have my deep sleep cycle when the two other people in my house get ready and leave for work. In fact, they’re pretty loud people and I rarely seem to wake up (thank god) and my room is off the kitchen/bathroom (loud rooms). I wouldn’t even consider myself a generally heavy sleeper, either.
Given the fact they had to scour the house/living room for any traces and clues, I’m assuming that the fatality would have been swift (strangulation?) as opposed to a loud argument/fight/altercation that would have left more evidence...
It’s my opinion this altercation would probably not happen if he was sober so I’m still thinking before 7am.
MOO, its absolutely possible without waking someone, my feelings might change if I saw the layout of the house or if COD was brutal and violent.
Also, it can take UP to 2 hours for a body to expel cadaverine (as little as 30 mins if there are wounds and more damage to the body) if he had gotten her body out of the car somewhat quickly, (or maybe if she was placed on TOP of the folded blanket?) dogs would not pick up on the scent in the trunk. If this is the case then (and I assume it is since they’re done with the car and no info of dogs hitting on the trunk has come out) then the altercation more likely would have taken place around 9am... but then he’d probably have been much more sober?
Either way, after everything that has come out, the likelihood that he has nothing to do with this is close to zero percent imo
And with that said, maybe his wife does know something but can’t bare her family fall apart more than it already has.
WHAT A NIGHTMARE

Small houses can be strangely big seeming inside, if the rooms are placed particularly, you can’t always hear what’s going on through the whole house, especially garage/outside movement.
Personally, I seem to always have my deep sleep cycle when the two other people in my house get ready and leave for work. In fact, they’re pretty loud people and I rarely seem to wake up (thank god) and my room is off the kitchen/bathroom (loud rooms). I wouldn’t even consider myself a generally heavy sleeper, either.
Given the fact they had to scour the house/living room for any traces and clues, I’m assuming that the fatality would have been swift (strangulation?) as opposed to a loud argument/fight/altercation that would have left more evidence...

Absolutely, there are heavy sleepers, and it's totally possible. I guess I just don't want to believe he could have been this lucky with another adult and two children in the same house.

How terrible for the wife if she was sleeping through it and had no idea...

And back to Rebecca, I would really like to know why the family is behind Florian like they are. I know it's probably because they just can't imagine that one of their own is responsible, self-protection and all, but they must have doubts. Poor family, I can't even imagine... :(

bbm

I was just thinking about that too. I'm sure they have doubts. Do they talk about it with each other? I don't know. Can't imagine the stress, the strain, thoughts going round and round in your head, on top of the worry and fear and anticipatory grieve that Rebecca is likely dead. I doubt they sleep much or eat well. And that alone can have terrible effects on health if it goes on for too long (been there myself). And on top of that police has now publicly criticised them.

On sm I see some start suspecting the whole family is "in on it", or at least the wife/sister, and they're all covering up. A simple trip to the bakery for some fresh breakfast rolls can easily turn into a most unpleasant experience now. The whole of Berlin is following the drama. Are they still going to work?

I just hope there's a breakthrough soon and more clarity about what really happened. However this turns out in the end, even if Rebecca would magically be found alive now, this will be a life changing experience. Very very hard situation to go through.

So let’s say it’s not BIL just from another view point ..... what are we left as possibilities ?

Ok assuming she left house alive and well with her school bag and the blanket. Since the phone was connected to the router until 8 am she would have left after 8. She turned her phone off (why?) and walked down the street. Then what? No bus cctv has apparently recorded her. She could have been picked up by somebody. But police got into her WhatsApp and if there had been messages such as "meet me at ... " or "I pick you up at 8" they would have seen them and would have pursued that angle. So I don't think she met someone. So what happened? She was kidnapped as the family thinks? Dragged into a car? Is it still dark at 8?

So let’s say it’s not BIL just from another view point ..... what are we left as possibilities ?
I would say that she would have been going on a date before school. The fact that she took a blanket and her books means that she would be planning to go to school but needed a blanket to get cozy with someone first.. (if it were after, she would have made it to class) Maybe they pressured her in a a way she didn’t like and it escalated quickly. Beach, woods, someone’s back yard? If she were meeting someone at a home, indoors, why would she bring her sisters blanket? If she were planning to run away for good and leave no trace, why bring the books instead of your other belongings (toiletries, change of clothes, etc.)

And back to Rebecca, I would really like to know why the family is behind Florian like they are.

rsbm

Maybe they're not so much behind Florian as they are behind their daughter/sister? If he's not involved, and they go all-in now and insist that he is, they might lose (contact with) their other daughter (and likely the grandkids) as well if he really isn't and she sticks by him the whole time. Consciously or subconsciously that may be too much of a risk for them to take right now.

rsbm

Maybe they're not so much behind Florian as they are behind their daughter/sister? If he's not involved, and they go all-in now and insist that he is, they might lose (contact with) their other daughter (and likely the grandkids) as well if he really isn't and she sticks by him the whole time. Consciously or subconsciously that may be too much of a risk for them to take right now.

Good point. I hadn't even thought of that.

rsbm

I completely agree with this statement, IF he is not guilty, they are trying to keep intact all they have left. I’m sure they’ve all had doubts, but it’s not time to lose hope. Can’t even imagine what this psychologically does to a person or an entire family system, but they all need to stay strong for one another. Backing up their son in law is supportive to their daughter. The only thing they lose by trying to trust he didn’t do it is the head start on mourning and processing which either way will take a long time, might as well wait to make sure before you process what your loved ones could be capable of. It shows a lot of love, loyalty, trust and patience, imo. Possibly denial and ignorance too, but probably necessary for such a traumatizing ordeal

RSBM
View attachment 171162 I made some screenshots of the video that I am watching as I type.
Her mother says that she did send an app to Rebecca asking her to get ready for school. Rebecca replied that she would get ready later.

Her mother also states that normally the school would call when they notice when someone isn't present. She didn't heard anything so she assumed that her daughter was at school. RSBM

Can someone look at this screenshot, provided by worldwatcher, and translate the conversation between mom, and Rebecca? I'm just curious if this 'sounds' like how RR would 'talk' to her mom?

Also, did LE (or anyone) clarify why the school did not alert the family to RR's absence that day? What happened to school following normal set procedures? Other than someone calling her out as absent, why would they not notify?

Can someone look at this screenshot, provided by worldwatcher, and translate the conversation between mom, and Rebecca? I'm just curious if this 'sounds' like how RR would 'talk' to her mom?

Also, did LE (or anyone) clarify why the school did not alert the family to RR's absence that day? What happened to school following normal set procedures? Other than someone calling her out as absent, why would they not notify?
18 Feb 8:42 Mom: Hello Sweetie, I hope you made it to school on time. I couldn’t reach you. [kiss emoji]
19 Feb 05:10 Mom: Becci, where are you?

18 Feb 8:42 Mom: Hello Sweetie, I hope you made it to school on time. I couldn’t reach you. [kiss emoji]
19 Feb 05:10 Mom: Becci, where are you?

Okay. So that wasn't anything dealing with the earlier text where RR sent a reply. Hmmm, I wonder if there is another video with an earlier screenshot of their texting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bdaruvdhj