Girls give away cookies; get sued

Young said she hasn't returned to her part-time job at Wal-Mart (search) and might have to give up the presidency and her seat on the board of the local food bank, a post she's held for 16 years, because of the negative attention she's received.

She's received hundreds of crank calls, along with truckloads of "strange" packages—some containing cookies or cookie crumbs.

"All this over cookies," she said. "Our home is like a funeral parlor. They've robbed us of our laughter. My spirit, my soul, is damaged."

cookie crumbs ROFLMAO!

I just read the fox link. OMG can someone just put this woman in a nut house and swallow the key? Her soul is damaged. OH PUKE. Lady you obviously had huge problems before the cookie girls.............huge. Go get help and get some drugs while you're at it to "calm" your "soul". grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr this is such a joke

Timex said:
They've robbed us of our laughter. My spirit, my soul, is damaged."

cookie crumbs ROFLMAO!

She ought to retain Darnay Hoffman and sue the world for pain, suffering and loss of future happiness.

What is the world coming to when two young girls get sued for baking cookies for the neighbors? That neighbor was just trying to be a pain in the buttocks.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BasicallyAnxious
Back