Grandma Hollars speaks

I wonder where JVM is getting this information about Ron being cleared ?

Probably from NG, or the same place Nancy gets it... Art Harris has been saying Ron was "cleared" ever since the day PCSO released a statement that the parents were "not suspects." (There is a significant difference between the two.)

He (Art) and Nancy have continued to say he was "cleared" even after Ron's own lawyer told Nancy he was not cleared.

The day Ron is cleared, I fully expect his lawyer to be announcing it to the world.

I'll wait for then to believe it. :angel:

(Same for the poly.)

:wave: Hi Levi

so I will venture from what FH has said that she BELIEVES that H was placed into the river
cinder block/rope scenario
and tonight FH tossed out, maybe raped - she doesnt know

JVM just said, Ron has been investigated and cleared.

Crazier and crazier but it's pretty bad that a grandmother is coming out and saying that her own grandchildren are guilty.

caller tries to smack down Granny-doesn't know the facts, has she been watching NG?

Probably from NG, or the same place Nancy gets it... Art Harris has been saying Ron was "cleared" ever since the day PCSO released a statement that the parents were "not suspects." (There is a significant difference between the two.)

He (Art) and Nancy have continued to say he was "cleared" even after Ron's own lawyer told Nancy he was not cleared.

The day Ron is cleared, I fully expect his lawyer to be announcing it to the world.

I'll wait for then to believe it. :angel:

(Same for the poly.)

BBM. Exactly, Shoemaker just said Ron was no longer the top of the suspect 'list', Misty took #1 with Ron #2. There has been nothing further from LE.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

That's ok. Grandma can hold her own with the caller.

Who gave Flo the makeover? JVM staff? They went a little heavy on the eyes...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Give Grandma her own investigative show!! She can get to the point! :)

I am hoping one of these guests will ask, "Mz. Hollers, why did say that you do not know if Haleigh was raped without anyone prompting you? What have you been told about anyone raping Haleigh? What do you know about Tommy and Joe's past history related to rape or molestation?"

My personal thought now is that LE told Misty and Tommy that the other one has told them what happened. They told them both within a time frame that prompted the calls to Grandma Flo to point the fingers at one another and at Joe..

There is no way they both called grandma 15 minutes apart had something not have prompted them to!

I wonder if there was a problem after Flo implicated Ron last night ? Maybe a memo from a certain person to JVM ?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti
Back