Grandma Hollars speaks

Levi asked Flo about Ron calling misty and warning her when Donna was undercover. She said she would really like to know why he did that.

If Haleigh did get into Ron's pills, that would explain him covering his own hide. I've heard of addicts leaving od'd friends to die, dumping friends off in ER parking lots, & just fending for themselves. Kid of a survival of the fittest mentality. If Haleigh od'd, would this bunch think like this. very possibly,..especially if Ron was barking out the orders. As for LE clearing him? IDK about that one. Unless they had a body, an exact time of death, a confession, & maybe a witness, I don't see how they could've ruled him out.

Pensfan said:
I am hoping one of these guests will ask, "Mz. Hollers, why did say that you do not know if Haleigh was raped without anyone prompting you? What have you been told about anyone raping Haleigh? What do you know about Tommy and Joe's past history related to rape or molestation?"

Last night she said Joe's history consisted of auto theft only. Not sure about Tommy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FTLOP.
This woman is aptly named. Granny Hollar.

Again tonight it sounds to me like Grandma has HAD ENOUGH - she threw her own children (Lisa) and her hubby (Hank) under the bus as far as their druggie ways. She's lived with this knowledge (LC and HC's) of drug abuse for years - probably talked until she is blue in the face to no avail.

Funny she said they live like gypsies - I said that very early on about MC's mom and dad, and again last Xmas when LC was busted to stealing a ladie's purse out of her cart at Wal-Mart. Gypsies - yep.

Wish someone would ask her why she thinks Haleigh was raped.

No Haleigh on Nancy tonight...

NG got burnt by LE because she ran with the bones story from AH too far and LE put out a statement to shoot it down. NG needs things to calm before she proceeds with this story.

BBM. Exactly, Shoemaker just said Ron was no longer the top of the suspect 'list', Misty took #1 with Ron #2. There has been nothing further from LE.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Yep. When asked if Ron was cleared, Shoemaker said no, LE could not clear him, but he went from the top of the suspect list to the bottom, when Misty failed all those polys with Tim Miller.

On a possibly related note: JVM said they invited all the lawyers, including Ron's, to be on the show tonight, and haven't heard back.

She, GMA thinks it's dirty that the LE doesn't return her calls.

Misty doesn't know her head from a hole in the ground. I doubt she could identify a machine gun especially while stoned.

FH: Misty did not in general resent the child
FH: Misty was jealous of ron and his daughter - the motive

Tonights show should air on comedy central. Grandma is to funny. I know we should not be laughing, but heck...where does she get all this from? LOL :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Whoa... She thinks Misty was jealous of Ron's love for Haleigh.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
supertooth
Back