***GRAPHIC*** The Missing Head

Status
Not open for further replies.
(1)
s-HUMAN-HEAD-MONTREAL-ANGRIGNON-PARK-large.jpg
.. (2)
dynamic_resize

(1) The park where a human head was found Sunday in Montreal. (QMI Agency)
(2) A human head has been found in a pond in Montreal's Angrignon Park, Canoe.ca reported. (QMI)

source for pictures:

Montreal police find human remains linked to Luka Rocco Magnotta:report
10:10pm

Read more: http://www.montrealgazette.com/news...cco+Magnotta/6870529/story.html#ixzz1zQePB1rG
I was wondering how they could not be able to tell if it were a human head/skull or not. Guessing they just didn't want to confirm that detail in the media until they ID'd it. Apparently they were unable to keep it as hushed as they would have liked. I do wonder if Luka disposed of it there himself or if someone else did. I believe it is good that it was placed in the water because they can determine how long it had been in water and thus the likelihood that he had placed it there himself. If it was dumped in the grass it may be more difficult, unless of course it were obviously preserved somewhere and dumped only recently.

Ignore this post - Just thinking out loud!

Lin Jun / Justin also went by Patrick.

Google maps shows Angrignon Park is just south of Boulevard Newman which is south of Rue Saint Patrick

I thought the newspaper said it was found on the shoreline of a lake/pond? All I see in the photos is tall grass. Is that obstructing the view of the pond?

I thought the newspaper said it was found on the shoreline of a lake/pond? All I see in the photos is tall grass. Is that obstructing the view of the pond?

I suspect the grass is just blocking the view Mozzmo. The following link shows another view of the forensics vehicle .. can't tell if it's parked or leaving the area. And in the pic Hazel posted, we see the back end of the vehicle close to where the officers are standing. Seems it might not have been too far off a roadway.

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/ca...d-to-luka-rocco-magnottareport-161029115.html

Maybe some Montrealers can confirm, but I see the Metro station is Terminus Angrignon which appears to be very close to the park itself.

For the family's sake, I do hope it is Lin Jun's remains. Just makes me so sad and ill to think that once again, their son's death and recovery of his remains are being so sensationalized.

I suspect the grass is just blocking the view Mozzmo. The following link shows another view of the forensics vehicle .. can't tell if it's parked or leaving the area. And in the pic Hazel posted, we see the back end of the vehicle close to where the officers are standing. Seems it might not have been too far off a roadway.

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/ca...d-to-luka-rocco-magnottareport-161029115.html

Maybe some Montrealers can confirm, but I see the Metro station is Terminus Angrignon which appears to be very close to the park itself.

For the family's sake, I do hope it is Lin Jun's remains. Just makes me so sad and ill to think that once again, their son's death and recovery of his remains are being so sensationalized.

The caption on the photo says that the vehicle is leaving, fwiw. I wonder if the source is that crazy fanpage girl...hmmm

Sorry. I can't see LM placing Lin Jun's head in a pond. Someone else did it, in my opinion and that would necessitate an accomplice (I never thought I would think that). He wouldn't "trash" the head. JMO

The caption on the photo says that the vehicle is leaving, fwiw. I wonder if the source is that crazy fanpage girl...hmmm

Was thinking the same thing after reading this:

"Montreal police spokesperson Anie Lemieux said investigators made their way to Park Angrignon on Sunday afternoon after the major crimes unit received a tip."

Im sure I wasnt the only person who called the Police about her statements regarding having communication with Luka while he was on the run. Perhaps they paid her a visit?

Source: http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/official-police-found-human-head-16692043

I think he sent the head to someone and that person got rid of it in the pond. JMO

My 2 cents: They found a way to bribe Luka into talking because it was clear how important it was to the victim's family to have their son's entire body for burial. Maybe the authorities allowed him out of solitary confinement in exchange for the info, since it must have driven him mad pretty quickly since he would hate to feel controlled/trapped. His whole life has been about trying to control and fabricate a self in spite of others.

If it was a crazy fan spilling the beans, it seems likeliest to have been the Russian woman with the morbid interests. The other young woman just seemed like she needed a bf ...IMO.

I knew he didn't keep it in a locker. That just didn't add up. He didn't like to be responsible with money. Payments/submission to authority were not things he liked to bother with. I can definitely picture him taking public trans to a nature spot where he could be alone, far from people, to submerge his trophy. I had pictured him doing something like Bundy did, alone in the woods with his trophy (trophies?).

And what a coincidence that it was found on Canada Day...

I know. The disclosure of the girl who befriended LM is also a coincidence, and she made the news this past week. I remember reading that Karla Homolka sent Paul the clipped tail of a puppy from the vet clinic she worked at. I think LM might have sent a present to a fan as well. JMO

Do you have a link to the crazy fan girl's site?

Do you have a link to the crazy fan girl's site?

no i don't...sorry. Her name is in this thread, though. I believe it's surname St. Denis (one "l") and iirc her first name is Destiny, but spelled oddly...maybe destiney? Could be wrong, though. I've been busy irl and not following closely.

eta: should say the name is in the armchair psych thread, not this one. Pretty sure that's where I saw it. Sorry!

Could be interesting to know more historical facts about this park. Or even more in depth info about killers he idolized and how they disposed of the bodies. Seems LM ribboned nods to so many other killers in his crime, perhaps if he placed the head in this park it has meaning attached to it in this type of manner.

Sorry. I can't see LM placing Lin Jun's head in a pond. Someone else did it, in my opinion and that would necessitate an accomplice (I never thought I would think that). He wouldn't "trash" the head. JMO

With hindsight, it makes sense that Magnotta would put Jun Lin's head underwater. Its not "trashing" it, there are all kinds of psychological ramifications to disposing of a body, (or body part), in water. Mothers who kill their own babies often do it, supposedly its a subconscious desire to return the baby to the womb. It can also be a way to destroy evidence.

Between wanting to hide his guilt and keep the head in a special, safe place, placing it in water seems "logical", (if you're a weirdo that kills people and chops their heads off that is).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member