would have blocked it from their mind. To know its a real
murder and to not have seen things like that
before could seriously be traumatic. That's why this
video is so horrible. I think maybe that was
the intent with each body part. As much trauma as possible
I just have a hard time believing he wouldn't have used the head
for that.

<snipsnip>
(...) utilize a storage unit for his trophies...
<snip>

I think Lin Juns head might be his biggest trophie...

Im wondering about some things, maby you can enlighten me.

LM killed and dismembered Jin Lun somewere between the time he left work and friday morning. On friday he put out the ‘garbage’ and the suitcase with Lin Juns torso. He also mailed the boxes (4 we know for sure). Now what I dont understand is this. At some point during that day he must have noticed that the garbage men hadn’t picked up the garbage and that the suitcase with torso was still standing there.

What would you do? I would freak out and realise that there was a change that someone would notice/want that shiny new suitcase and subsequently discover the torso. People saw him put the ‘garbage’ out. So he would know that if the torso was found they would know it was him. To me there are four possible reactions. Firstly to move the suitcase, killing tools (dont think he cleaned them) and the laptop back to the appartment. Second option, pack my stuff and run like Forrest Gumb. If not immediately then early the next morning. Third option, do nothing. Take the risk and just stay there another night, very cold blooded. Last option, he had already planned to leave that same day so nothing changes.

In the psych thread I just read that the guys next to him in the plane noticed that he smelt faul, of sweat. So he probably didnt take a shower in the hours before the plane took off. Which seems a bit out character for somebody whose life revolves around his appearence. And if theres one thing gay men dont like it is smelling faul.. Yes, that is a generalisation but true nonetheless. It might explain his crying in the plane though, LOL

So the big question: when did he take his last shower at the appartment? I think he left not long after that..

I think Lin Juns head might be his biggest trophie...

Im wondering about some things, maby you can enlighten me.

LM killed and dismembered Jin Lun somewere between the time he left work and friday morning. On friday he put out the &#8216;garbage&#8217; and the suitcase with Lin Juns torso. He also mailed the boxes (4 we know for sure). Now what I dont understand is this. At some point during that day he must have noticed that the garbage men hadn&#8217;t picked up the garbage and that the suitcase with torso was still standing there.

What would you do? I would freak out and realise that there was a change that someone would notice/want that shiny new suitcase and subsequently discover the torso. People saw him put the &#8216;garbage&#8217; out. So he would know that if the torso was found they would know it was him. To me there are four possible reactions. Firstly to move the suitcase, killing tools (dont think he cleaned them) and the laptop back to the appartment. Second option, pack my stuff and run like Forrest Gumb. If not immediately then early the next morning. Third option, do nothing. Take the risk and just stay there another night, very cold blooded. Last option, he had already planned to leave that same day so nothing changes.

In the psych thread I just read that the guys next to him in the plane noticed that he smelt faul, of sweat. So he probably didnt take a shower in the hours before the plane took off. Which seems a bit out character for somebody whose life revolves around his appearence. And if theres one thing gay men dont like it is smelling faul.. Yes, that is a generalisation but true nonetheless. It might explain his crying in the plane though, LOL

So the big question: when did he take his last shower at the appartment? I think he left not long after that..

Yes, a normal person would freak out, but psychopaths don't have that alarm feature, its part of the why/how of what they do.

IMO, LM had a lot of work to do to complete his plan, get the dog,make sure he bought ice pick/bindings, post possible CL ad for victim selection, lure a victim, drug victim, bind victim/kill/butcher/defile/act out sex crap all on video, clean up body parts, package body parts, take body parts to different post stations, edit video, dispose of dog, dispose of unused/unwanted body parts, possibly hide any kept trophies such as Lin Jun's head/material possessions. He then had to get to the airport, clear security and get on a plan to Europe. Who knows when he took his last shower, minimally all the work/stress of completing the plan would increase perspiration and hence body odor.

I don't think he was sooo concerned about the evidence left behind in that apartment, otherwise he would have likely killed the individual some place not as closely tied to himself. Given this, I don't think he much cared about the torso not being taken away by the trash. In fact, I think the macabre element of a putrid smelling suitcase may have even titillated him.

<snipsnip> <snip>

There is something called stress sweating. One can imagine that LM had a certain level of stress during the aftermath. During a stress moment the hormone cortisol releases and it has all sort effect on the body, including sweating. How ridiculous it may sound, this type of sweat smells different then for example heat sweat or sport sweat. Due to the nature of the sweating, it has a more penetrating odeur. Another effect of stress is also crying, not feeling well ( stomach issues ) which was said in an interview.

http://montreal.ctvnews.ca/possible-body-part-found-in-angrignon-park-1.861897

and

http://tvanouvelles.ca/lcn/infos/faitsdivers/archives/2012/07/20120701-191715.html

"A human head was found on Lake Angrignon Park, Sunday, in the southwest of Montreal, told QMI Agency. It not immediately clear to whom this head could belong, but she would not confirm that of the Chinese student Jun Lin, alleged victim of the so-called "skinning of Montreal," Luka Rocco Magnotta, nor even that what was found is a human head, the police department of the City of Montreal said it is information obtained by investigators of major crimes in the context of the case that led Magnotta Angrignon park."

https://twitter.com/#!/justin_ling

Justin Ling &#8207;@justin_ling

We, of course, do not know that this is Lin Jun. It could be a mafia killing! (I say that with a straight face. It really could be.)
from Montréal, Québec

Justin Ling &#8207;@justin_ling

Okay, I just walked through the park and haven't seen a single cop. I suspect I am too late. Fun adventure, though. Beautiful park.

"Information obtained over the course of the investigation of murder suspect Luka Rocca Magnotta led police to Angrignon Park, a 110-acre green space in Montreal&#8217;s Ville Emard/La Salle district. The park has several densely wooded areas and is just a few kilometres from Magnotta&#8217;s apartment in N.D.G."

Read more: http://www.montrealgazette.com/Huma...grignon+Park/6870411/story.html#ixzz1zQOR3jzC

If that story is acurate; that seems pretty significant to me.

"She added that the item found near the lake would be examined in the coming days. Test results are expected to be completed within a week."

So confirmation either way could take up to a week.

http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/article/1220185--luka-rocco-magnotta-head-found-in-montreal-park

'Montreal police found what may be a human head Sunday afternoon at a public park.

The major crime squad was called to Angrignon Park, which was closed after a suspicious object was found in a pond.

Montreal police spokesperson Anie Lemieux said in a message that &#8220;we must wait for results of analysis that will be done over the next few days&#8221; or even a week. She added that it was too early to confirm if what was found was a human body part...."

I guess there are a few possibilities.

1) SVPM found evidence in the trash? Bus Ticket, something?

2) Luka talked.

3) Possible Accomplice spoke up?

Pure speculation...

snipped...Acting on information from an unidentified source, police officers seized what reportedly appeared to be a human head from a pond in a park in the west-end neighbourhood of Angrignon.

Montreal police have been questioning Luka Magnotta, who is charged with murder in the case, hoping he might reveal the location of Mr. Lin's head. Police had said he was not co-operating.

...Angrignon Park is on the western terminus of the Montreal subway system's green line, which runs through a neighbourhood where both Mr. Magnotta and Mr. Lin once lived.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...-ties-to-magnotta-case-probed/article4384259/

Could be something as simple as somebody walking by at the location noticed something odd and reported it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname