GUILTY Greece - Caroline Crouch, 20, British, tortured and murdered, Athens, 11 May 2021 *Appeal filed 2023* #5

But she wouldn't choose you, matey.
What really struck me in this testimony is the SADISM of the defendant.

Caroline was fighting for her life for 5 minutes!

The dog was hung alive and was fighting also.

Oh, and demanding money for a coffin from a grieving Mother of the victim.

I felt shivers of real terror.

Last edited:
The statement of B before Prosecution's speech

"I'm waiting for my punishment because I deserve it"

"As the court considers its verdict, it has also emerged that three of Greece’s top police officers have been disciplined for their bungled investigation of the crime. [...]

The three officers who have been removed from their posts and demoted to permanent desk duties are: Konstaninos Hasiotis, chief of the homicide division; his deputy Theordoros Theodorou and Niko Davarinos, chief of the extortion division.

[...]

George Kalliakmanis, President of the Union of Police Officers of East Attica Region told MailOnline: ‘Caroline’s murder was a case that shook Greek society because of its brutality. But for quite a while, Babis made a fool of us all; even the Government, which put up a reward to catch the burglars.

‘The investigation was not handled property and there were a number of crucial mistakes. Evidence was not evaluated properly which could have led police to arrest Babis’s story far sooner.’

Among the mistakes he highlights is suspicions not being raised when fingerprints of ‘third parties’ were not found in the home; the basement window, through which Anagnostopoulos claimed that the burglars entered, being tampered with from the inside and the fact that memory cards from CCTV cameras had been removed. Further, police also failed to take his mobile phone off him for more than a week."

Judgment day for Greek pilot accused of killing wife Caroline Crouch

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back