Greece - Caroline Crouch, 20, Murdered, Athens, 11 May 2021 #3 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reports said that texts were exchanged between Caroline and her husband during a fight.

And one of the words used was "stupid".

I wondered why that word would have even been worth mentioning ?
And also wondered whether calling someone stupid in Greek culture was a very offensive thing.

Like a mortal insult :(
MACHO culture

As much as I do understand the fear that B may be "let off" for some unforeseen oversight...

I actually DO have much faith in these Greek Law Enforcement Officers...

I find them quite sly and unassuming in the best ways possible!
YES:) They deserve this reward 300.000 to fund their Department. Or was the reward just a smokescreen for B's benefit?

Reports said that texts were exchanged between Caroline and her husband during a fight.

And one of the words used was "stupid".

I wondered why that word would have even been worth mentioning ?
And also wondered whether calling someone stupid in Greek culture was a very offensive thing.

Like a mortal insult :(

I think any criticism would anger B. He wanted complete adoration from his child bride.

I've been thinking the exact same thing. Maybe Caroline found out about it.
This might be where the "fake" psychologist might be able to provide some insightful information after all...
LAWD knows she needs to redeem herself in some way... JMO...

Perhaps the so-called diagnosis of Post Partum Depression was actually an awareness on the part of CC that her Prince Charming was not altogether enamored with her after the changes in body and obligations that child birth/raising brings...

Perhaps he was ready to "roam" so to speak...

Of course... I can very well be reading way too much into this whole situation where Occams Razor should be recognized...

But... This whole heinous crime calls out for a little bit more in depth discernment than what is being presented at face value...

Yet... as fellow sleuther Alpine so wisely guides us...
I am always ready and willing to accept knowledge from all you sleuthers with way more experience than I have.

I imagine the Greek police did every thing by the book to avoid him using a loop hole to claim any irregularities during his arrest and interrogation.
They did allow him to attend Caroline's memorial service.

Perhaps the LE wanted one last chance to observe his demeanour at the memorial service. Or is it only me who reckon that the police have a habit of attending victim’s funeral and memorials ??!!!

In the early days, after C’s funeral service, I was surprised when it was widely reported that B left the island on the same day with the daughter. I would have thought he would want to be as near to his beloved wife’s mortal remains as possible and on the island they met and fell in love, in the wake of the tragedy. And to lean on C’s parents for emotional support.

Many men, including one who has recently been a world leader, have said that they do not find women sexually attractive when they become mothers.

Well... JEEZ...
Even I thought I was a bit less attractive after body stretching... lactation (sorry guys... but it is real..) and all round alien changes that accompany child birth/raising...
I, of course found it all worth while... (because I am close to being a saint... BWAHAHAHA! and I am totally kidding!!! )

But for males with expectations of partners with youthful and un -flawed (is that even a word? :). ) presentation may not find this appealing...even surprisingly so...

Hmmm...

Mr. Helicopter Guy starts searching for his NEXT conquest...

Again... Prolly too much theorizing...
But... then again... I imagine this situation is not wholly unheard of?

Alpine... Please show me where I am deficit in my ideas...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineSteph