Greece - Caroline Crouch, 20, tortured and murdered, Athens, 11 May 2021 #4 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I beg to differ. IMO having a good sex life, especially when you are young, is often the glue which holds a relationship together. If, C, in the past, had a mutually satisfying sex life with B and it suddenly stopped, then it it is only natural for C to wonder why and suspect that another woman could be involved with B or even a man.

Women in this situation start looking for signs of infidelity. They search their partner's mobile if they can get access to it, wonder where he has been if he is home late, look at how and where he has been spending money and discuss it with their counsellor.

In the case of murder, if evidence is found that all sexual relations had stopped before the murder, it often points to the fact that the possible motive for the murder is that, instead of getting a divorce, the unfaithful partner has chosen murder as the solution so that they can move on with the new partner.

Motives for murder can be condensed into four sets of 'Ls':
Lust; Love; Loathing
; and Loot!

IMO sensationalising sex to the media would be spelling out the details of an active sex life - not that there was no sex life.

On WS, when a woman is murdered by her partner, the first questions we usually wonder about are: Was there another woman? Did she have a life insurance policy?
I respectfully disagree.
I'm all for sex, not only in my youth but even as I age, but I don't believe that frequency of good sex will tame an abuser, I speak from experience even though my personal account is anecdotal.

I respectfully disagree.
I'm all for sex, not only in my youth but even as I age, but I don't believe that frequency of good sex will tame an abuser, I speak from experience even though my personal account is anecdotal.

The frequency of sex was not the point of my post as two months without sex is not long. It was that lack of it could be a possible motive for murder.

The way I see it is that if your partner begins to reject you sexually and there does not seem to be a valid reason for it, a woman begins to wonder if there is another woman (or man or transsexual) on the scene.

The same happens with LE after a murder as infidelity is a possible red flag or sign that somebody else could be on the scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member