Greta 8-15-08 #2

But, didn't LE say that to charge her with credit card theft or fraud, the victims would have to press charges (Amy and Cindy)?

I think some people said Amy's bank would have to press charges?

But still, Casey stole the property from Amy's car... so maybe that would be a separate charge?

I doubt Amy or Amy's parents would want her to get any more mixed up with this crazy story.... they probably want to get back to a normal life ASAP & put this behind them. I know that's how I would feel if Amy were my daughter.... not worth it for a crummy check.

LOL I wonder how many clowns can fit in the trunk of Casey's car and how long they can hold their breath?! Who needs cadaver dogs anyway? Send in the clowns!

LOL

It depends...... how many rotting pizzas are in the trunk? lol

But, didn't LE say that to charge her with credit card theft or fraud, the victims would have to press charges (Amy and Cindy)?

Yes, Amy would have to press the charges for the theft. If she pursued the stolen checks through the bank, the bank would press charges. That would be more serious that just stealing cash. But, IIRC LE told her to hold off on it. I think they were anticipating this. The Aliens, oops, Anthony's aren't going to press charges. That's pretty much a given.

If anybody cares, Bounty Hunter has a website, www.leonardpadilla.com. He's already posting all kinds of articles about Casey. Also, it seems he is currently running for mayor of Sacramento, for the 4th time. Never won.

If anybody cares, Bounty Hunter has a website, www.leonardpadilla.com. He's already posting all kinds of articles about Casey. Also, it seems he is currently running for mayor of Sacramento, for the 4th time. Never won.

OMG. That picture is LEGENDARY! Horseshoe ring, toothpick hanging out of his mouth, and that same ugly hat. My goodness, this guy is a character. BTW, it says that he "is the founder and Chairman of the Board of Trustees of the University of Northern California, Lorenzo Patiño Shool of Law."

No wonder he hasn't won the governors seat. He hires ppl that can't spell to design his website...

OMG. That picture is LEGENDARY! Horseshoe ring, toothpick hanging out of his mouth, and that same ugly hat. My goodness, this guy is a character. BTW, it says that he "is the founder and Chairman of the Board of Trustees of the University of Northern California, Lorenzo Patiño Shool of Law."

No wonder he hasn't won the governors seat. He hires ppl that can't spell to design his website...

I CANNOT figure out how he got a show on National Geographic Channel. (Not that I've ever heard of his show. I wish I watched it, so I could now boycott it).

I think you missed my point entirely. The biggest mistakes, imo, were lying about the date Caylee went missing, covering up that Casey broke into the shed and stole the gas cans which was not reported, and various other mistakes in their "stories" which have proven to be less than truthful, too. I don't care about their parenting skills! Too late for that.

I gave the grandparents the benefit of the doubt...until they both were caught lying right along with their daughter. I held out the longest for George. He blew it.

Oh, I see.....

Well the dates... I can buy that they were SO frantic at first that they goofed with the dates. I'm AWFUL with dates also.

The gas cans... I can understand that they felt it had nothing to do with Caylee's disappearance & they already saw Casey in jail on potential murder charges... do they really want to add potential theft to her rap sheet?

But they sure lost me when they started with the pizza & dead animal nonsense. And the lashing out at the media which they were totally unable to ignore!

My point simply was... after their first two fatal mistakes.... it was all downhill for the Anthony family. They dug a hole for themselves & were emotionally & mentally unprepared to climb out. And I think they're ALL rather headstrong.... not necessarily a bad quality UNLESS you also don't have the ability to back down gracefully & in a timely way.

If the Anthony family were salesmen.... they'd all be on welfare. They're selling but NOBODY is buying!

Well, looks like everybody is fading out, guess I'll go to bed too. 'Nite everyone!

"Casey" Sitter needed. Must be available 24/7. Laundry and cooking required. Frequent runs to the local liquor store will also be required. Must be willing to answer a minimum of 500 death threat phone calls per day. Call Private Detective Lee Anthony for a formal interview.

No compensation for this position.

Oops...I was late to the draw for that one.

I CANNOT figure out how he got a show on National Geographic Channel. (Not that I've ever heard of his show. I wish I watched it, so I could now boycott it).

No kidding! I will be looking for his show just for a laugh.

Good Grief, I can just imagine it...this old yahoo trying to chase young thugs.

"Git back here, young'n 'for I hafta lasso you!" :bananalama:

Actually, I'm starting to warm to this guy. I don't think he'd cover up anything if he came to believe Casey killed Caylee. I think some of what he said on NG was to butter up Casey.

No, no, now... you are reading it wrong.... let me interpret for you: he's the founder and Chairman of the Lorenzo Patino Long-handled Shovel of Law. :)

(uk definition for shool is: long handled shovel. http://www.cornwallwildlife.org.uk/projects/charcoal/terms.htm LoL)

Padillo stated neither he nor his nephew have talked to the Anthony's. I am wondering if the GP's are not all that happy with them bailing Casey out. Earlier the GP's said jail was the "safest" place for her and they would have to find her a "safe house" if she got out. Well, I don't personally think she needs a safe house, but I do think they don't really want her back home. If they think life is a living he!! now, wait til she gets back home with her attitude and throwing f-bombs out to them all the time, because this whole situation is certainly not her fault! I think someone swooping in to bail her out is the last thing they thought would happen.

Patty, thanks for posting the videos.

The clowns have officially arrived....

Obviously, I'm talking about the family dynamics AFTER Caylee went missing.

Plenty of kids go through TOTALLY MISERABLE 'phases' where they make life hell for their families but they don't end up 'losing' their kids & rotting away in a jail cell because they refuse to talk.

We don't know enough about the family history to know HOW they dealt w/ Casey & when it all went so wrong.

Lee seems to be a successful adult.... is that a testament to good parenting OR is he simply a person who succeeded despite terrible parenting???

I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt up to a point.

I have a hard time feeling sorry for Ms Casey/ She looks like she came from a nice home, down here houses like that arent cheap. When she had out of wedlock child, looks to me like they were supportive, gave child everything it needed, beautiful playground backyard and bought the food, med care everything it needed. According to her DAD she was ot partying while she was pregnnt.
Lee turned out OK because he isnt a rotten person.
Im sorry, but Ive known kids who came from homes with alot less and they turned out OK.
Im convinced some people are just evil. If she cared about Caylee instead of HERSELF so much she wouldve hit 911 so fast and right now there would be search parties out looking for Caylee and trying to find her.
Instead, you have a bewildered Sheriffs Dept, etc wondering where to even start. And Casey still playing her little games, lawyered up. The parents shouldve played hardball with her, instead o saying: Oh cadaver dogs are wrong, we nominate Casey Mother of the Yr, bla bla bla
I wouldve been suspicious and FRANTIC for Caylee right now. Actually I am dumbfounded that Cindy kept buying her stories for a mo when she wasnt "allowed" to talk to Caylee, Im surprised she didnt get in her car and go SEE Caylee during that mo but of coure, Casey was accusing her of being "controlling". If you cant run your own life, yea someone might have to step in, lik your Mother.
In the mo she was on her own, she manages to lose Caylee. *if* thats what happened......

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
?Unicorn/Fkboi?
Back