Greta 8-15-08 #2

I have a hard time feeling sorry for Ms Casey/ She looks like she came from a nice home, down here houses like that arent cheap. When she had out of wedlock child, looks to me like they were supportive, gave child everything it needed, beautiful playground backyard and bought the food, med care everything it needed. According to her DAD she was ot partying while she was pregnnt.
Lee turned out OK because he isnt a rotten person.
Im sorry, but Ive known kids who came from homes with alot less and they turned out OK.
Im convinced some people are just evil. If she cared about Caylee instead of HERSELF so much she wouldve hit 911 so fast and right now there would be search parties out looking for Caylee and trying to find her.
Instead, you have a bewildered Sheriffs Dept, etc wondering where to even start. And Casey still playing her little games, lawyered up. The parents shouldve played hardball with her, instead o saying: Oh cadaver dogs are wrong, we nominate Casey Mother of the Yr, bla bla bla
I wouldve been suspicious and FRANTIC for Caylee right now. Actually I am dumbfounded that Cindy kept buying her stories for a mo when she wasnt "allowed" to talk to Caylee, Im surprised she didnt get in her car and go SEE Caylee during that mo but of coure, Casey was accusing her of being "controlling". If you cant run your own life, yea someone might have to step in, lik your Mother.
In the mo she was on her own, she manages to lose Caylee. *if* thats what happened......

I couldnt agree more- she is evil to her core.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back