Guardian Angels watching the Anthony Home

I hate to say it but I agree - something horrible is going to happen on that street if something isnt done. Its true if LE doesnt want the Guardian Angels then perhaps they can tell the judge to let the HOA bar the protestors from the Anthony home. Let them protest somewhere else in the neighborhood.

Emotions are so high (and rightfully so) but I keep thinking those poor people who live on Hopespring Drive. They didnt choose to be a part of this nightmare. They only chose to live there..... in peace.

I really hate to keep harping on this, but maybe they should just remove the problem, KC?

I can't believe the Guardian Angels would waste their time protecting Casey. Maybe next week they can go guard some child molesters??

I agree and have emailed them to tell them this. They will lose their good reputation for me anyway.

I agree with most of what you said, cept last paragraph. Why is everybody supposed to make concessions for KC. She is one person, protesters are many more, the neighbors are many more, it should be easier to remove the problem, KC.

Exactly! I mean really, this is no one's fault but Casey's. The world (other than the As) believe 2 year olds should not be allowed to just "disappear" cause mommy wants to party....but if the Guardian Angels thinks it's important to protect a woman's right to make her kid's disappear, then so be it. They used to help the innocents. All of this post is my humble opinion only.

Your right, Ginny..its awfull. All of these neighbors are going through hell, I cant imagine living like that with really no end in the immediate sight. And the only one not really affected is KC..Sitting in the house, baking brownies, surfing the workld wide web..whatever she's doing ..IT NUTS!!

I feel terrible for the neighbors, too. If I were in their situation, I would probably have either joined the protesters or shot one of them by now.

A person isn't responsible for another's actions, not even KC.

Not necessarily always true....but that's a bit OT

But, I think you are missing the point we are making.....the problem has an easy solution. The Anthony's behave like normal people, tell their daughter KC losing Caylee is not acceptable, and if she doesn't tell them where she has gone she is no longer welcome to stay with them. No need for LE, no disturbance to the neighbors, bye bye protestors.

I hate to say it but I agree - something horrible is going to happen on that street if something isnt done. Its true if LE doesnt want the Guardian Angels then perhaps they can tell the judge to let the HOA bar the protestors from the Anthony home. Let them protest somewhere else in the neighborhood.

Emotions are so high (and rightfully so) but I keep thinking those poor people who live on Hopespring Drive. They didnt choose to be a part of this nightmare. They only chose to live there..... in peace.

ICAM!! As for LE being standoffish that's not overyly uncommon (the debate on if the Angels are vigilantes etc that still hangs on a little bit from their earlier days). There's a fairly decent article about them that points a bit of this out at:
http://www.rochestercitynewspaper.com/archives/2003/12/Angels+among+us

Personally I love that they're there - but I hate that they need to be there: and that goes for LE, bodyguards, the National Guard etc. But things are out of control and someone has to do something to restore civility / remind people this is supposed to be a 'civilized society' where anarchy is not the norm and is not acceptable.

And ITA that it's about the people living in the neighborhood and imo about the A family also -- but it's NOT about KC. The Angels aren't there to protect KC -- they said why they're there! And LE doesn't respond to the 911 calls to protect KC either. It's bs to even imply that's what's going on!!

Make the A's pay for the protection with thier DONATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

But things are out of control and someone has to do something to restore civility / remind people this is supposed to be a 'civilized society' where anarchy is not the norm and is not acceptable.

Are you serious? Is losing kids and not co-operating with the police the norm and acceptable? With all due respect, I think we should be more concerned about the message we send to other young mothers who want to "lose" their kids. There is a 2 year old missing, and a family that won't co-operate with LE in finding her and you ignore that and focus on protesting not being acceptable?? I assume you don't have children?

Make the A's pay for the protection with thier DONATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder how many more videos they have to sell? I agree with you. If they want to have KC living with them, then they ought to pay for their own protection.

Or the HOA should hire security and bill it to the A's.. I want the neighbors to feel safe and protected..BUT I want the A's to pay for it. They only seem to understand things in a monetary way. I want to see every penny they have collected thru this fiasco USED up.....
It time for the A's to take some responsibilty for whats going on in the neighborhood..Yes..I understand they are in denial and want to believe everything is going to be Ok, and that Caylee is alive, and that thier own daughter did not kill her.I understand that, but they are still responsible for the havoc they are creating in the neighborhood where other people live!

Not necessarily always true....but that's a bit OT

But, I think you are missing the point we are making.....the problem has an easy solution. The Anthony's behave like normal people, tell their daughter KC losing Caylee is not acceptable, and if she doesn't tell them where she has gone she is no longer welcome to stay with them. No need for LE, no disturbance to the neighbors, bye bye protestors.

I don't think I am missing the point. Casey is within her rights right now. She'll have her day with the judge and jury.

Do you really believe that GA and CA sit inside their home, all happy and content with their daughter? I highly doubt that. They may be defending her to the public, but I doubt all is peachy keen in the A family's reactions towards one another. Those parents are losing everything known to them.

"Not necessarily always true"

There is no gun being held to anyone's head.

I live in a HOA neighborhood and Im absoloutely positive my association would hire security and bill me. No doubt about it.

I could be wrong but it seems to me that every time the Gaurdian Angels get involved with anything the LE does not want them there. If the LE can't arrest KC or provide protection to the family from these whack job protesters, they should be thankful to have the help, anything is better than nothing.

The neighbors, oh yes, they need protection.
THe Anthony's do not. Their precious daughter took all the protection that any of them are entitled to.

If I was a neighbor, I'd be so sad one of my 2 year old neighbors was missing and horrified that her family wasn't co-operating with the police. I'd be angry at the A's for the disturbance and the loss, not the protestors.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilhuda
Back