Guardian Angels watching the Anthony Home

KC is responsible for the actions of the protesters, IMO. Simply remove her from the equation, and there is no problem.

I have to disagree with this. I know people who blame others for their actions constantly...there is always a reason it's someone elses fault. People need to take ownership for their own actions. I'm glad to see the G. Angels in that neighbourhood.

From what the media is reporting this morning, the taser was activated but was not used.
Apparently the guy was driving thru the neighborhood, got into it with some neighbors and then pulled his taser. No arrests were made.
So, was this guy really a protester? Apparently he did not get out of his vehicle at the Anthony home.
I wonder what the guy was actually doing that caused neighbors to confront him? Just driving by? Heckling? The article doesn't really say.

I cannot link this for accuracy and I'm only relating what I heard this morning on local news.

Reporter said the taser guy was parked in a cul de sac and was approached by neighbors. He left and was chased by Guardian Angels.....anyway, that's what I heard on the news....

I have to disagree with this. I know people who blame others for their actions constantly...there is always a reason it's someone elses fault. People need to take ownership for their own actions. I'm glad to see the G. Angels in that neighbourhood.

Thank you. Every single one of those protestors is responsible for their own actions. Believe me I understand the urge to do what they are doing. But it is ridiculous. And if the protesters are allowed to blame their actions on Casey, then we just end up with more Casey's.

How freaking sad is this? The A family gets guardian angels to protect them. Where the he!! was Caylee's guardian angel???

Oh, that's right. She was swinging her stuff around a strippers pole, smiling for the camera....

I don't think I am missing the point. Casey is within her rights right now. She'll have her day with the judge and jury.

I completely agree and disagree with chants of things like "baby murderer". But, she is not co-operating with police and a 2 year old is MISSING. I understand people wanting to tell the Anthonys that alone is not acceptable.
Children deserve and need our protection.

Do you really believe that GA and CA sit inside their home, all happy and content with their daughter? I highly doubt that. They may be defending her to the public, but I doubt all is peachy keen in the A family's reactions towards one another. Those parents are losing everything known to them.

Oddly, I think they do. In the call between CA & KC from the jail, i thought cindy's tone was incredibly odd...talking about her cameos, calling Casey sweetheart etc. That strikes me as seriously weird...not a hint of despair or sorrow in Cindy's voice. And if they don't have it in them to pressure her to tell where their own granddaughter has gone, then frankly, I have little respect for them.

I cannot link this for accuracy and I'm only relating what I heard this morning on local news.

Reporter said the taser guy was parked in a cul de sac and was approached by neighbors. He left and was chased by Guardian Angels.....anyway, that's what I heard on the news....

I kinda got that they "chased" him from the article. I see this as starting a whole new chapter to this saga. Now we are going to have chases going on in a neighborhood.....:bang:

The neighbors, oh yes, they need protection.
THe Anthony's do not. Their precious daughter took all the protection that any of them are entitled to.

Nobody is doing anything to the neighbors, why do they need protection? all the protesters go to the A's house. Other than noise, what are they doing?

Nobody wants to hurt the neighbors....Maybe the A's.

KC is responsible for the actions of the protesters, IMO. Simply remove her from the equation, and there is no problem.

I disagree.

You (generic you) don't demand an exchange in order for violence to stop - particularly when she hasn't been charged with murder.

She made her Bond. People should leave it at that and let Justice work.

JUSTICE is what separates America from other barbaric countries.

I kinda got that they "chased" him from the article. I see this as starting a whole new chapter to this saga. Now we are going to have chases going on in a neighborhood.....:bang:

How soon before the gunfire begins from the vigilante protesters?

Not necessarily always true....but that's a bit OT

But, I think you are missing the point we are making.....the problem has an easy solution. The Anthony's behave like normal people, tell their daughter KC losing Caylee is not acceptable, and if she doesn't tell them where she has gone she is no longer welcome to stay with them. No need for LE, no disturbance to the neighbors, bye bye protestors.

Why do some of you guys act like the Anthony's should do what you all say or else??? Will the crazies outside leave if KC is arrested, as i recall they were at the house on days and nights that KC was in jail. The Anthony's have rights even if you hate them. No one should be banging on their door or threatening them with harm, or touching them or stepping foot on their property. We all have are issues with them, we all want that lying poor excuse of a mother to confess, but it will not happen just because some weirdos throw pennies and rocks at their door, this is all bringing the family closer together in an US against THEM mentality.

The best we can do is disperse and let the Anthony's face each other with no distractions.

Thank you. Every single one of those protestors is responsible for their own actions. Believe me I understand the urge to do what they are doing. But it is ridiculous. And if the protesters are allowed to blame their actions on Casey, then we just end up with more Casey's.

I SO agree.

BTW, love your avatar, how clever is that! :)

I can't believe the Guardian Angels would waste their time protecting Casey. Maybe next week they can go guard some child molesters??

I agree. I find it very disturbing that the Guardian Angels have involved themselves in this mess. They used to be a huge presence in some of the rowdy NYC neighborhoods and have done a lot for younger people in crime prone areas.
I don't think guarding someone like Casey Anthony is what Curtis Sliwa had in mind when he founded this group almost 30 years ago.

Whatever it takes, because some people are going too far. No matter how angry we are at Casey and even her family, she has a right to bond out. I wish, probably more than anyone, that wasn't the case...but it is and won't change. Protest, but within reason...don't go there to provoke them into defending themselves. The last thing I want to see, is them as victims...but that's what they're becoming to me. Please, have faith that justice will be served. Easier said than done, but if I can do that...anyone can!

Why do some of you guys act like the Anthony's should do what you all say or else??? Will the crazies outside leave if KC is arrested, as i recall they were at the house on days and nights that KC was in jail. The Anthony's have rights even if you hate them. No one should be banging on their door or threatening them with harm, or touching them or stepping foot on their property. We all have are issues with them, we all want that lying poor excuse of a mother to confess, but it will not happen just because some weirdos throw pennies and rocks at their door, this is all bringing the family closer together in an US against THEM mentality.

The best we can do is disperse and let the Anthony's face each other with no distractions.

I disagree respecfully. If we all go away, Caylee has no voice. Caylee will not be found. We all forget Caylee, Casey walks.

I disagree.

You (generic you) don't demand an exchange in order for violence to stop - particularly when she hasn't been charged with murder.

She made her Bond. People should leave it at that and let Justice work.

JUSTICE is what separates America from other barbaric countries.

But also the right to protest.

jmo

I am not saying that if a protester shoots somebody and they die, that the As are responsible for that , and should be prosecuted. They are however responsible for the hate, rage, and anger a lot, myself included, are feeling, and they are causing these reactions to occur.

I disagree respecfully. If we all go away, Caylee has no voice. Caylee will not be found. We all forget Caylee, Casey walks.

It's good to be Caylee's voice...but we need to remember, her's wouldn't be one of torment and violence. Trust me, I want to go there and drag Casey out...but it wouldn't be right and justice will be served.

It's good to be Caylee's voice...but we need to remember, her's wouldn't be one of torment and violence. Trust me, I want to go there and drag Casey out...but it wouldn't be right and justice will be served.

Oh me too, by her fricking hair, pull her out to face all the ruckus she is causing.

I SO agree.

BTW, love your avatar, how clever is that! :)

You are right. EVERYONE is responsible for thier own actions..We live in a society that forgets that..A society of "Victims"..Anyway....the so called protesters are acting nutty and something bad is going to happen if it isnt stopped. All I am saying i that the A's should have to pay for the protection..Not as a punishment for thier choices, but because they are responsible for the turmoil in the neighborhood. (i.e responding with hoses and hammers) The rest of the neighbors should be able to function on a daily basis without this.
Maybe all the media should leave the house and some of it would stop because there are no cameras rolling.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg
Back