Guest Speaker - Woman Who Spotted Caylee in Atlanta, GA

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you hear G.A. saying that she says her name like "Antini" and not "Anthony"...he is speaking of our sighting. (Until that...it had not been released.) I have not spoke with G.A. ever...but....I did speak to his wife the night before when I first realized who she was.

I do agree with jbar about Terminals A and B...you might want to check the aiport about gate C5....I cannot explain that...but I do know that was the gate.

And the manner in which Caylee answered you with the "Antini" is to me, the biggest factor of all in your sighting, which I fully believe was, indeed, the Caylee of this missing persons case.

Just curious, Trisha or another mod always contacts and verifies the identity of 'guest speakers' such as Dante, Exit, etc. Has this been done for this woman? If so I havent seen mention of it.

That's why I give no credence to the adoption story. What kind of people would let a person go to trial for murder when they could clear it up with just a mouth swab DNA?

Could you explain where and show a link that someone has been charged with murder in the disappearance of Caylee?

Just curious, Trisha or another mod always contacts and verifies the identity of 'guest speakers' such as Dante, Exit, etc. Has this been done for this woman? If so I havent seem mention of it.

YES it has.

mitocondrial dna said so...:) Since Casey is alive, and the mitocondrial dna of the sample matched hers, and was from a corpse, then according to scientific deduction, it can only have been her child. Since she had only one child, then again, through reasonable deduction, it was Caylee, who was her only child...

Then call OCSD and tell the Missing Person's Unit and Det. Melich to please hand the case over to the Homicide Squad.

Of course LE could track them down if they WANTED to, but doing this would not fit with their immediate conclusion that the child was dead. As for private investigators of any kind, hired by anyone, the airlines would not be required to provide the passenger lists to them and probably could not do so without a warrant of some kind.

See I don't understand this--Because LE looked for an alive Caylee as late as Aug 15th

So if they were into looking for an Alive Caylee on Aug 15th why would they not look for an Alive Caylee on whenever TTT said they took her info

Because on July 2, Caylee was just a cute little girl she talked to in an airport.

I just find it strange that two weeks after her flight TTT would remember such precice details about a child that she had a brief interaction with at the airport before boarding a flight. My girls are very social, love to strike up a conversation with a friendly face in the airport. We flew recently and had a long conversation with a very nice couple - despite talking for the better part of a half hour I could not even tell you what color the woman's shirt was at this point. While I do not doubt that you believe that you saw Caylee I am not sure that your memories have not been influenced by the extensive media coverage in recent weeks of this case.

And FWIW my daughters both have blue crocs - they are very popular shoes in the under 10 set!

I didn't get the understanding that this thread, too, was limited to people who believe that Caylee is still alive. I think it also disrespectful to posters who don't just accept this at face value to imply there is something wrong with them. If some choose to believe this story without investigating it, so be it. I would like to know how someone flew out of a nonexistent terminal; what proof there is there was not an investigation; who was involved from LE, so that we can follow and confirm what is said here. Someone telling a story like this should expect strict scrutiny, as should her proponents.

:clap:

Lets ALL be respectful to one another. We do not have to agree. But lets stay respectful.

TTT thank you for coming here and posting what you saw and heard. I know that there are a lot of poster that will come on this thread and try and trash what you have to say. Just keep the faith and hold your head up high.

Trash what TTT says? I can only speak for myself but I feel if I question anything TTT says based on what she may or may not have seen I am not Trashing her or anyone....

Of course LE could track them down if they WANTED to, but doing this would not fit with their immediate conclusion that the child was dead. As for private investigators of any kind, hired by anyone, the airlines would not be required to provide the passenger lists to them and probably could not do so without a warrant of some kind.

What is your basis for these claims?

Um, what is impolite about my post? And yes--I would like an answer to my post--the information TTT has supplied sounds suspiciously made up to me--almost every detail she uses can be culled from the images and reports we all have read about Caylee. Probably one of the things LE found to be completely unbelieveable...and don't make suggestions for me "to leave"--I have just as much right to express my thoughts as you do. I'm sorry if you find it "impolite" to make a reasonable observation of TTT's story.

However, what you don't realize is that she provided all this information to LE before ANY of the pictures were posted, before George made that statement, before WS had thousands of pages of comments etc. Her report was made very early in this case, and has remained consistent throughout, even with all of the continuing additions of pictures, statements, and documents released.

The doll "mama" was found in the car. That has been stated and corroborated by LE and the family many times. You are correct. She could not have had it on the plane. It was found in the backseat.

Yes - with her car seat.

QUOTE>>For Posters who believe Caylee is stil Alive thread...Originally Posted by Patty G
Hello everyone,

Admin wants me to let you all know that TTT has been verified and the thread can continue on. TTT is the person who first sighted Caylee in Atlanta, GA and gave an interview, so this is information that we had a while back.

Continue posting and remain as such as "Posters who believe Caylee is Alive".

Enjoy your day all!

I wanted to clarify something.

Cindy believes Caylee was at that airport and has been taken by this caring woman and handed off to someone in NC?

Who is in contact with NC Law Enforcement? Are there flyers in NC? Is the town in NC have their local news covering this story?

Last but not least? If the A's believe this, why aren't they there collecting their grand daughter and her belongings instead of letting their daughter get dragged in and out of jail and possibly go to prison for the rest of her life for murder if not DP?

Just curious, Trisha or another mod always contacts and verifies the identity of 'guest speakers' such as Dante, Exit, etc. Has this been done for this woman? If so I havent seen mention of it.

Yes, 10 TIMES

TTT: One of my friends was murdered and the information put out about it made it look like her husband killed her - but it turned out that he was also an intended victim in the murder - so I know that what we are reading in the press could be entirely wrong. OK, so I'm supporting you here as an independent witness. (for those of you who want to read about my friend's murder and the disinformation about the case, Google Caren Koslow.)

I've seen enough information out there, that it is believable to me that something entirely different is going on in this case than what we are all being led to believe by the press.

Now, my question is this, what specific information made you tie the person you saw with Caylee to the Marine who is in California?

That is what I asked the detectives....basically....what if she was flown as a Lapbaby?
I was told that ALL children, whether lap children or not...must have ID ....
It was explained to me that IF that plane went down...they would have to have all names on that roster...(lapchild or not.)
I was not the lady at the counter that oked them to board...you may have to ask them.

Ok. Let me start over. How do you know they did not speak with the lady at the counter that oked them to board? And have you seen the investigative report that LE made that desribes all the children that were on this flight? And if you have a sketch, then why do you not just go ahead and release it yourself? This is a free country and you have the right to release whatever you would like...:confused:

TTT -

Were you and your husband supposed to be on Nancy Grace recently?

However, what you don't realize is that she provided all this information to LE before ANY of the pictures were posted, before George made that statement, before WS had thousands of pages of comments etc. Her report was made very early in this case, and has remained consistent throughout, even with all of the continuing additions of pictures, statements, and documents released.
How do we know that? And why on earth would LE consider her not credible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnceAgain