**Guilty of 2 of 3 charges (hung on kidnapping)**Verdict watch

That sounds about right passionflower. At least today I don't have but one errand to run, and I may put that on the man of the house.

I sure hope it's today. I don't want the jury to run out of steam.

IMHO, if Gabriel had been released "safely" he would be home with Logan.

or we would at least know where he is. Like Lambchop and lonetraveler said, if this "loving and caring couple" existed and they were decent folk, they would have come forward a loooooong, looooong time ago.

I know. Makes you wonder??? She claims to have left the baby with strangers she met in the park. How could anyone even assume the child was safe? If this were true, they have not come forward knowing the mother had no right to give the child to them. jmo

I agree with you.
But you have to remember she gave Gabriel to Tammi Smith, also a complete stranger.

If "they" would come forward, "they" would be in big trouble with the law......

I'm not saying there is a "they".

what is the best livestream for video and audio? The stream I had yesterday was not too good on the audio. Thank you in advance.

I agree with you.
But you have to remember she gave Gabriel to Tammi Smith, also a complete stranger.

If "they" would come forward, "they" would be in big trouble with the law......

I'm not saying there is a "they".

Initially I don't think "they" would have been in trouble. Now, yes, as they must know they are keeping the baby from his natural family. Even a couple who wanted a child that badly would have come forward by now knowing how the father must be suffering. If they wanted the child that badly they would know how Logan is feeling and would have done the right thing for the child. How does one hide a baby from your friends and family? It's just not possible. It would involve a group of people who would all be involved in a giant conspiracy that none of them had ever planned to be involved in. Common sense tells us she was being truthful with Logan about what she did to Gabriel because she wanted to hurt Logan. I don't think EJ wanted anyone to have Gabriel and she made sure that no one would ever have him. jmo

Initially I don't think "they" would have been in trouble. Now, yes, as they must know they are keeping the baby from his natural family. Even a couple who wanted a child that badly would have come forward by now knowing how the father must be suffering. If they wanted the child that badly they would know how Logan is feeling and would have done the right thing for the child. How does one hide a baby from your friends and family? It's just not possible. It would involve a group of people who would all be involved in a giant conspiracy that none of them had ever planned to be involved in. Common sense tells us she was being truthful with Logan about what she did to Gabriel because she wanted to hurt Logan. I don't think EJ wanted anyone to have Gabriel and she made sure that no one would ever have him. jmo

plus gabriel would stand out in mexico where some people think this couple may of taken him. i have gone back and forth on this one. deep down i think she killed him. i hope someday she will go to trial for his death but that most likely will never happen. which makes me think, did she get away with murder because she was lucky or very smart?

I wonder if maybe they'll deliberate, go to lunch, then come back in the early afternoon their time with the verdict.

They have been, they are going to show the trial at a later date.

At first I was annoyed they were doing it live but after they way this court times have been run I can understand IS's point of view.

Is the jury deliberating yet for today?

Wonder why the jury is still deliberating?....starting to make me wonder....wth?

or we would at least know where he is. Like Lambchop and lonetraveler said, if this "loving and caring couple" existed and they were decent folk, they would have come forward a loooooong, looooong time ago.

I also think family and friends of this imaginary couple would have had questions and maybe put two and two together.
If she did give him away I would think human trafficers. Awful thought isn't it?
I do tend to think she killed him though as she discribed him as being blue.

Why isn't In Session following this case?

they must be recording it and now i can totally understand because of the scheduled breaks that were already predetermined before the trial even started. this would of been a horrible mess to follow live. JMO

I also think family and friends of this imaginary couple would have had questions and maybe put two and two together.
If she did give him away I would think human trafficers. Awful thought isn't it?

That is my belief as well. Why doesn't she just talk darnit. I bet Logan and his family would be willing to make a deal to at least recover his little remains. Dudes, this is so sad :(

See, I think it would be easier than you might guess to "suddenly" have a baby. I say this because I was a foster parent who later adopted, and although we told people we were taking the classes, etc., we didn't have to. :twocents:

That is my belief as well. Why doesn't she just talk darnit. I bet Logan and his family would be willing to make a deal to at least recover his little remains. Dudes, this is so sad :(

Guess she will never talk about what really happened just like someone in FL

See, I think it would be easier than you might guess to "suddenly" have a baby. I say this because I was a foster parent who later adopted, and although we told people we were taking the classes, etc., we didn't have to. :twocents:

What happens when you take the child to the doctors? Are they aware the child is adopted?? Do they ask for any paperwork. There is usually a paper trail, such as insurance information, papers from the State, etc. This baby's face was plastered all over the news. I can't image someone not reported them if they had the child. When you have too many "what if's" it becomes less and less likely this actually happened and more likely she first told Logan the truth. jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon
Back