GUILTY - Sidney Moorer RETRIAL for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 9 Sept 2019 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we all ready to sit through this again? I hope the Elvis families prayers are answered!!
I was actually thinking I really don't want to sit through any of the experts again. I know way more about headlight patterns and cell tower pings than I'll ever use in my lifetime. I know the jury needs to know these things, but I'm good. I just really, really wish one of these jerks would go ahead and tell the Elvises where Heather is once and for all, so they can skip all of this and lay their girl to rest.

I was actually thinking I really don't want to sit through any of the experts again. I know way more about headlight patterns and cell tower pings than I'll ever use in my lifetime. I know the jury needs to know these things, but I'm good. I just really, really wish one of these jerks would go ahead and tell the Elvises where Heather is once and for all, so they can skip all of this and lay their girl to rest.

BBM

I think they must be pretty darn confident her body will never be found. Which makes perfect sense if she disappeared from Longbeard's and is in the bottom of a landfill.

I hear you. Why don't they just say, "his wife - who was with him - was found guilty of kidnapping last year and his own kidnapping trial ended in mistrial because a friend of his attorney's was on the jury". Done.

GUILTY! :p

Did I mention he is currently incarcerated for Obstruction of Justice in Heather's disappearance? :p Done. Double guilty. :p

Now where is that handwriting analysis for the other charges!

Monday, Sept. 9th:
*Trial set to begin (@ am ET) - SC - Heather Rachel Elvis (20) (Dec. 4, 2013, not found) - *Sidney St.Clair Moorer (38/now 43) arrested (2/23/14), charged & indicted (2/27/17) with kidnapping & indicted (4/27/18) with conspiracy to commit kidnapping. Plead not guilty. $30K Surety Bond.
Horry County was to be tried in Georgetown County, but Judge brings it back to Horry County (6/21/19)
Trial set to begin on 9/9/19.

Monday, Sept. 9th:
*Trial set to begin (@ am ET) - SC - Heather Rachel* Elvis (20) (Dec. 4, 2013, not found) - *Sidney St.Clair Moorer (38/now 43) arrested (2/23/14), charged & indicted (2/27/17) with kidnapping & indicted (4/27/18) with conspiracy to commit kidnapping. Plead not guilty. $30K Surety Bond.
Horry County was to be tried in Georgetown County, but Judge brings it back to Horry County (6/21/19)
Trial set to begin on 9/9/19.
*Rachelle*

Nick Papantonis WPDE
@NickPapantonis

·
14m

Sidney Moorer trial Day 1. Jury selection. Little to do for the press.

EECPeDFXYAI8LZP

Nick Papantonis WPDE on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads