GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had planned on going, but I started coughing my head off again last night and didn't sleep much. I was almost over my dumb cold, but I think the plane ride and the change in pressure caused a setback. I've been coughing and sneezing all morning and didn't want to get other sick or be a distraction. :(
I also thought about driving down to be there. Maybe during closing.

Alex Lang‏ @LangSunNews 5m5 minutes ago
Tammy Moorer in in court on Thursday as the defense starts to present its case in her conspiracy and kidnapping trial. She said she will testify and I will have plenty of updates when/if she does.

Photo by @jbellTSN

DpyzWCSX4AEoPBV.jpg

ACK! My live stream keeps stopping - help - need WPDE or whatever that channel was - Please!

And who is this guy?

Sitting and waiting to see and hear Tammy's testify. I'm still puzzled as to why Sidney isn't testifying. It was stated early in this trial that he was on the witness list. I thought on the Prosecution's list. Any ideas as to what happened? Did he get scared of Tammy and change his mind? Is he going to be a witness for the Defense?
Usually if a defendant testifies it is at the very end of the trial. A bit surprised it is this morning.

BBM. I have heard from a reliable source (I know...hearsay, lol) that Sidney was planning to plead the 5th to every question asked and so instead of wasting the court's time, they chose not to call him. He has gone back to the prison he lives in and won't be testifying at all.

Also, from what those in court yesterday told me, Christian, the Moorers' oldest son, was originally going to be the Defense's first witness. After TM decided she was going to testify, they decided to put her on the stand first. Let's see if that is still the case. Tick. Tock.

Let's just see if Tammy looks a bit different today.

Yes, it certainly looks like she washed her hair today.

I thought the State rested? This guy is from Sprint?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname