GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good trial strategy is to match the witness on the stand to the right prosecuting attorney if there's more than one, depending on various dynamics, gender, the jury and their makeup of male/female, etc etc. This is especially important when the defendant is on the stand.

Don't be too sad if it's not NL that does the cross exam of TM. The state is making decisions that they feel is best.

I couldn't have said this any better, Madeleine74!

There is a lot that goes into trial dynamics, that I think are so important to the success of a trial team.

Someone asked back in the other thread about the kids having late hours. If you watch AC’s testimony she does say it is the hours that they keep. That when SM and TM get home from his jobs that they then homeschool them. That’s their families routine. Something to the effect of they start being homeschooled early in the morning which is why the kids were up??? Correct me if I’m wrong please. I only watched it once live so that’s to the best of my recollection.

I realize that AC testified about that, yet I do have to wonder simply because when the 19 yr old testified about often staying over with the oldest boy, he mentioned nothing at all about homeschooling or that they regularly were on a different awake/sleep schedule.

She has already slipped up twice. Once before someone said she had never talked to or met HE. Then she says she talked to her and she was a "nice girl". Then the screwup of the keys. She told the officers that they couldn't access the locked truck because SM had the keys, but now says she drove the truck home minutes before they searched. OOPS!!

Hope the State, picks this up.
The more lies that can be exposed, by TM's own statements, the more doubt there will be with TM's further answers.

You guys it’s like Christmas !

About to get my lunch and eat in my car in the parking lot - be right back

Enjoy your lunch! Let us know if you bump into TM again. She may be out in the parking lot alone with her tub of documents!

Is the defense still questioning her after lunch or state??

Defense. I wouldn't be surprised if he drags this out all day so that the State isn't the last thing the jury hears before the weekend.

Tammy's comment about -Sidney being honest , if you look him in the eye he will tell you the truth , then saying Sidney told her he was getting texts from a guy DJ. Then saying she found out the texts were from Heather . Was that her attempt to ruin Sidney's credibility in case he decides he wants to testify as a State rebuttal witness ?

Looking forward to more of your posts from Court.
I enjoy the comments from 'inside'.:):)
th

Is Valkyrii in the courtroom too?

Just catching up, so bare with me on being behind, finally found a feed

Why is she responding to what her mother does for a living, with “she lives singing, she’s always loved singing gospel” - how is that relevant?

She got a scholarship and turned it down - relevant how? Shades of Jodi arias with this testimony.

Defense. I wouldn't be surprised if he drags this out all day so that the State isn't the last thing the jury hears before the weekend.

I reeeeallllllyyyyy hope the judge doesn't allow that to happen. He HAS to know Tammy can't be trusted to be around her family members and not discuss the case in the middle of her being on the stand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lorenco