Hacktivists/Anonymous take down 40 child *advertiser censored* sites, publish users' names

:D:D:DI didn't even know who Guy Fawkes was until my kid started wearing one of them to protest in. I'm like "Why ya got a mask from that movie?" She just sighs and goes into the history of Guy Fawkes day and blah blah.

On topic I was looking up some of these usernames yesterday. People aren't that bright when they use distinct ones like initials and numbers and you google and they're all over perverts international stuff.

Special thanks to Miss Izzy for sharing.

That's fabulous!!!!

Genius, absolutely genius! My wish is that all hackers unite for the common good of mankind and take down every pedo site out there. They might even find a few thousand missing persons amongst all the photos distributed on these sites. I for one hail the members of Anonymous as hero's!

Way to go Anonymous!
:yourock:

*******WARNING GRAPHIC******
The article posted below contains some very bad words. It also includes screen shots of the pedos. talking about little girls, screen shots provided to the article writer from the Anonymous group

"Lolita City is fairly notorious as a den of pedophiles and gets hundreds of thousands of views a day"

Hundreds of thousands of views a day.....
there is just soooo many depraved people out there... how can we possibly catch them all :(

http://gawker.com/5851459/vigilante-hackers-wage-war-on-underground-kiddie-*advertiser censored*

Wow. That was disturbing. I looked at the screen caps from that link and I am DISGUSTED. I know this stuff is out there and that there are depraved people in the world, but to read their actual words and thoughts is more than I can stomach. Makes me want to vomit.

:eek: I think I found one on twitter...same username anyway...

Ummm the first guy on that lust from Baton Rouge? Ya might want to not use O.K.Cupid folks cause people like him are on there.

Not sure if I am allowed to link.

From googling random usernames yesterday I saw alot of them are involved in gaming and anime, and make up fake social networking sites like pretending to be a young girl when they're obvously some old creeper.

Scary world. Thanks Anonymous for letting people know what's out there.

O.K.Cupid for the life of me I......................for real..........Hi my name is Joe Schmow and I am a nice man with a decent career and want to meet women in their 40's yet I belong to child *advertiser censored* sites.

Freaks.

If you google these user names with quotes like "animal1967"...all kinds of yuck come up. They're everywhere, they're everywhere ! :panic:

Genius, absolutely genius! My wish is that all hackers unite for the common good of mankind and take down every pedo site out there. They might even find a few thousand missing persons amongst all the photos distributed on these sites. I for one hail the members of Anonymous as hero's!

Way to go Anonymous!
:yourock:

amen "momtective" i have said that MANY a time( why dont these hackers use their intellegence and talent for working on a computer for GOOD??) and wow apparently someone( or group of someones) DID! i hope "anonymous" will keep busting these sites...
finally a score for the "good guys" ( or gals, if the case may be)

There are two names that stood out to me on that list. malcontent was a poster on a different board I was on a few years back. He lives in Colorado, wonder if it is the same person? Also Nameless screen name....there is a wizard on a game I play that uses that screenname. Makes me wonder. I hope these guys don't let their hacking ego get to them. That is how most get caught.

Disturbing that high CEO's, Political Officials are members of these sites. I want them all exposed. (no pun intended)

Good for them!! I guess some folks might feel a bit uneasy tonight....having their names published and all. Bummer.

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/235...ored*-publishers-hacking-hackers-disabled.htm

Anonymous Attacks Child *advertiser censored* Site Lolita City and 40 Others, Publishes User Names

"Anonymous, the infamous hacking group, attacked child *advertiser censored* site Lolita City and 40 others in one of its most noble crusades yet. Anonymous hacked into 40 child *advertiser censored* websites, including Lolita City, disabled the sites, and exposed the names of more than 1500 alleged pedophile users..."

and

"...Anonymous attacked 40 child *advertiser censored* sites including Lolita City, beginning on Oct. 14. The hackers disabled all of the sites after discovering them via an underground website portal. After disabling, they released the names of the individuals who viewed the pedophilia. The group posted a statement on its YouTube channels BecomeAnonyumous and AnonMessage declaring its plan to infiltrate the kiddie *advertiser censored* sites and take them offline...."

more at link

So wonderful! I LOVE these anonymous guys! They came to all the protests in the Kelly Thomas beating death case. They were real troopers, standing out in the hot sun in their face masks. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

I am happy that Anonymous is taking these sites down, they are doing something great. As much as we could sit back and wait for LE to get to these pedos, why not just disconnect them from the internet world now, and everyday.... What shocks me is this,"" These sites were all part of what is known as the "darknet." Blue describes the darknet as underground sites that cannot be seen by search engines or viewed by regular internet users. They cannot be reached through orthodox means."" http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/235...ored*-publishers-hacking-hackers-disabled.htm

I have never heard of this darknet.

Not to mention, LE doesn't always have the manpower or financial resources to get all these bastards.

:eek: I think I found one on twitter...same username anyway...

Report it to the police!

I have to admit that I ran down the list looking for a Missizzy. Maybe that's too tricky for these guys but you never know. I guess it's not slimy enough, either. There's bound to be lots and lots of totally innocent screen names which are used everyday (like "Filly") who could show up on these lists. The ones like "diaperperv" aren't too common though.

I've yet to find an official response from LE. I'm reminded of my barn kitty. She brings me the biggest rats as "gifts". I don't pay her anything other than a small bowl of food each day and a warm place to sleep. But she brings in the rat-bacon--big time--just because she enjoys the hunt~she's a barn cat. It's my job to figure out what to do with the dead rats. That's how I see Anonymous. They went out and found the rats and drug them out into the open. Now, LE has to figure out what to do with them.

How I hope those rats are shaking in their boots.

The sheer enormity of the problem of child *advertiser censored* and the negative impact on our global society, not to mention the victims, is what keeps me digging away at this crime. I think sometimes we get numb to the numbers--17,000 images, 40,000 images. It's almost too much to comprehend. Then you read the numbers of hits on these pages and it just boggles the mind. And each one of those hits leads back to a person that has yet to be exposed--who is living with a disgusting secret.

He/she lives next door, works at the next desk, teaches your Sunday School class or coaches your daughter's soccer team.

Stuff like this makes me want to go upstairs and hug my little one.

How sad and scary all at once. :(

OTOH, Go anonymous!! Woot!!

Good job Anonymous!! Too bad they can't team up with the cops to find these people.

OMG. One of the names listed is a female from Louisville, KY, age 40. I just found that same username on a dating site...in Louisville, age 40, with pic! She says she is a single mom, she looks nice enough and her "about me" and "what I'm looking for" sections make her sound normal (whatever that is!).

I'm blown away. I mean, that lady looks like any of my neighbors, for crying out loud!!

OMG. One of the names listed is a female from Louisville, KY, age 40. I just found that same username on a dating site...in Louisville, age 40, with pic! She says she is a single mom, she looks nice enough and her "about me" and "what I'm looking for" sections make her sound normal (whatever that is!).

I'm blown away. I mean, that lady looks like any of my neighbors, for crying out loud!!

A slight note of caution - there could be stolen identities at work here as well. It's not unheard of for people to masquerade as others on the internet. I'd be cautious about assuming for sure that someone with similar or matching information truly is the same person.

A slight note of caution - there could be stolen identities at work here as well. It's not unheard of for people to masquerade as others on the internet. I'd be cautious about assuming for sure that someone with similar or matching information truly is the same person.

I did wonder about that. And if that's the case, that lady better get her behind in gear and get her name as far away from that stuff as possible. It only took me 10 seconds to find "her" so some nut job could do it just as easily. And God help her if any of her potential suitors (or her child) ever start googling her username.

I did wonder about that. And if that's the case, that lady better get her behind in gear and get her name as far away from that stuff as possible. It only took me 10 seconds to find "her" so some nut job could do it just as easily. And God help her if any of her potential suitors (or her child) ever start googling her username.

So very true. Some people don't think to google themselves regularly, just to see what's out there on them. I would never have thought about people stealing my online identity until it happened in a few other groups/message boards I frequent for fans of various novels/movies. It's scary, and very hard to combat.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back