Hailey Dunn: General Discussion thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet Kelly Siegler and Yolanda McClary from Cold Justice could solve this crime. Good ole Texas Justice from those 2 girls!

Ha!! My daughter was watching that show the other day and I thought the SAME thing!!!

I would love to see them work this case and see what comes from it. Wouldn't you?

There is not much they can do when there is little evidence and no leads to follow.

IMO the initial investigation got tunnel vision on the wrong people. They formed an opinion that it was the usual suspects based on flimsy evidence, so they didn't bother looking at anything else, now it is too late. That is unfortunate, but it is one of the consequences of not being objective as an investigator.

I would love for there to be some kind of action on this case. Any kind of action. But I really think you may be correct. It makes me so sad. I just can't believe her family is not raising a lot of noise to get something done.

Hailey should've graduated last night. My cousin sent me this pic

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433008398.562494.jpg

Hailey was the same age as my daughter. When my daughter walked the aisle to graduate a week ago, it broke my heart for so many reasons. Then I remembered that Hailey would never get this. It is my how that one day her killer will be punished. And that those people who may have harmed her know that many of us will never forget. Ever.

Colorado City High School remembers Hailey Dunn at commencement ceremony

7954917_G.jpg

Dunn would have graduated from Colorado City High School this year, so her class saved her a spot during commencement on Friday.

They also released balloons in honor of Hailey, and two memorial scholarships were awarded during the ceremony.

http://www.kcbd.com/story/29222398/...emembers-hailey-dunn-at-commencement-ceremony

:rose: hailey, rest in peace sweet girl, we won't forget :heartbeat:

Me too, I think of Hailey a lot and pray for her. I, like most of you have never met her, but she sure is on my heart. This is so wrong and for no one to be tried and convicted in her murder is unthinkable and disrespectful.

Absolutely heartbreaking. God bless her friends and loved ones too. You know they have to be in terrible pain, not only for what happened to Hailey but for the fact that nothing has been done about it. Makes me very angry.

But then you think about the child *advertiser censored* that was found and the beastiality...no charges there either? And the deer in headlights look Adkins had when David came home and got into the house after banging on the door and Adkins wouldn't let him in. Something should have been done!

I really do think LE has a very good circumstantial case against SA. But then, I don't know everything they know and I am hoping they are gathering evidence against the person/persons responsible and will press charges when they have more than a circumstantial case. I am trying to be patient, but it sure is hard.

I don't think anyone is doing much of anything to solve this case. Only the searchers did 100% right by Hailey. Thank god she was found so they didn't have to keep searching in perpetuity although I am sure they suffer from not knowing how she ended up in an ugly field.

Search Warrant Executed at Hailey Dunn Residence

http://www.bigcountryhomepage.com/n...rch-warrant-executed-at-hailey-dunn-residence

"Many have been speculating this is a break in the case we've been waiting on for years, but we called the Colorado City Police Department, and they say the police presence is unrelated to Hailey's case.

They did confirm authorities were executing a search warrant to find stolen property that's connected to one of her relatives that still lives in the residence.

BigCountryHomepage is following Hailey Dunn's case closely. We will always keep you updated with the latest. "

JUSTICE FOR HAILEY DUNN

"Human remains found in Scurry County at Lake J.B Thomas on March 16, 2013 have been identified and confirmed as missing Colorado City, Texas teenager Hailey Dunn. The FBI is offering a reward up to $15,000 for information leading directly to the arrest of the individual(s) responsible for this crime. Contact the Scurry County sheriff's office at (325) 573-3551; the FBI Dallas Division at (972) 559-5000 or submit a tip online at https://tips.fbi.gov/ "

I have faith that one day there will be justice for Hailey. Some cases just take longer then others. MOO.

JUSTICE FOR HAILEY DUNN

"Human remains found in Scurry County at Lake J.B Thomas on March 16, 2013 have been identified and confirmed as missing Colorado City, Texas teenager Hailey Dunn. The FBI is offering a reward up to $15,000 for information leading directly to the arrest of the individual(s) responsible for this crime. Contact the Scurry County sheriff's office at (325) 573-3551; the FBI Dallas Division at (972) 559-5000 or submit a tip online at https://tips.fbi.gov/ "

I so hope someone looking on this thread knows "something" and feels the desire to do the "right" thing and gives the FBI a great tip that will turn this case around. I know this person has to have bad dreams at night. Just think what a relief it would be to get that burden off your shoulders forever and not have sweet Hailey haunt your dreams at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fortypoundcat