Hank Croslin - No Way Misty Hurt Haleigh Cummings

About Art Harris.

I have enjoyed Art's reporting for quite a while. When he started his blog we talked by phone and I was more impressed than ever with him.

He is not a newspaper or TV show but he is media. He is used as a source all the time. He may not get it right every time but he is in the thick of things.

Art Harris is a legitimate reporter. Legitimate being the key word. He is a good guy.

That's why we use him as a media source for those of you who might be wondering.

Now, let me tell you that my heart, my soul, AND my gut (which a family of four could hide comfortably in) tell me that the police have more solid evidence that Misty is lying. The police just haven't released it to the public yet. That is my opinion anyway.

I don't know why the cops don't tell us (us being Websleuths) everything. We won't tell for goodness sake. Jeesh. :angel:

Thank you for setting the record straight about Art. It's good to know you have talked with him personally. I liked the way you described him, "In the thick of things". Though he has to retract, makes some errors, he is the only one out there getting scoop we wouldn't know of otherwise. So I guess we just need to judge what we deem relevant to the case for ourselves as sleuthers. I will give him some credit, it appears he's trying to keep his t's cross lately by doing a better job at his site. He has personally done more interviews with the players than anyone else I've seen. Kudos for that.

Can you believe LE doesn't tell us? I would like to see them push more, especially on Misty. If what you say is true concerning Misty, I will be the first to say I'm shocked and very disappointed. But gladly welcome the truth.

I get excited when you come in Haleigh's forum and participate, wish you would come more. I was never around in the days of JonBenets case, but would have liked to have seen you in full action on a childs case. Heard great things, and we see what has transpired through your interest with Jon Benet, "Websleuths Today".

I'm not leaning towards Misty's involvement, not yet. But I do know that I could be totally wrong, and others right on. Hope it's ok I go full steam ahead looking at everything. LE does alot behind the scenes, and has probably checked and re-checked every angle I can dream up.

Please participate as much as you can, I like getting the little tid bits like the one you just gave us about Art. It helps to know you've talked with him. So now we know Art knows we exist. hehehe

despite others opinions i've seen on this site, i think art is a good reporter, he's got out a lot of information that is better than 90% of news sources out there. i am not sure why some people don't consider him a good source.

le may be being careful if there are others involved along with misty in this case. so they have to "play it safe" handling misty.. just a thought i had.

one article i read made it clear that le did not suspect ron or crystal in haleigh's disappearnce.

very sad news out of Florida concerning little Somer.

ETA....female body found in landfill in Georgia not confirmed to be Somer yet.

Law Enforcement are supposed to be the people that the public can trust in this case. If they are going to come out and make a statement to the public that there is physical evidence that contradicts her account of what happened that night then by golly they better have some physical evidence to back up their statement. They held 202 Gr Lane for how many weeks?

Yes, they can arrest her for something. There is a child missing and it is their statement that physical evidence does not corroborate her account. It is my opinion that if Law Enforcement were not going to back up their claims against Misty, they never should have bothered to tell us that they have the physical evidence to prove she is lying. Perhaps their statement didn't accomplish what they thought it might, but whatever, it's done. I wish they would get back to investigating or searching for the truth. Haleigh is still missing and if they aren't going to arrest Misty then perhaps they can find someone to arrest. MO

But they haven't, and I have to trust (as a member of the public) that they know why they can't. Whether my trust is misplaced is just the way it works. I'd like them to do SOMETHING. I'm just not so certain imposing my will on a Law Enforcement agency is going to go over so well for me.

KOOL, I have been trying to find the video where this is discussed. Or the documents, do you remember where you read or saw it? Thanks in advance. : )

Hi elle - WELCOME BACK!! :D

Missed you!!

I think what you are looking for was discussed in an affidavit attached to the "Motion for Rehearing & Objection to Findings of the Magistrate" that Crystal's attorney, Attorney Behm, filed on January 6th, 2006.

I would link you, however, the custody documents have now been pulled offline for some reason.

Thank you ath, I will go on a mission later tonight and see if I can find what I am looking for. Your information will give me a start though....thank you!

But they haven't, and I have to trust (as a member of the public) that they know why they can't. Whether my trust is misplaced is just the way it works. I'd like them to do SOMETHING. I'm just not so certain imposing my will on a Law Enforcement agency is going to go over so well for me.

BBM...of course none of us would impose our will on Law Enforcement, but I know two individuals that most certainly could.

And I believe she was cleaning, washing blankets, and sleeping in a made bed also......Less we not forget these accounts that Misty has given.
I'm starting to wonder if LE does know where and who has Haleigh, and if they revealed where Haleigh is by going and getting her, it would expose their investigation for what it's been all along.

How much information can someone give if they are asleep? What's sketchy, she accounts for all of her times at the home. After all the company left, she claims to have put movies in for the children, they went to bed around 8pm. She goes to bed at or shortly after 10pm awakes to a light, and back door open propped by a brick and realizes Haleigh is gone. What is sketchy about that?

No one has claimed to see her outside of the home for the entire evening and night. Her cell phone was off and home. Cell pings and records should verify that. She has no vehicle.

They arrest Tommy. He then claims after 7 months he was there at the home in the critical time of Haleighs disappearance. Did he make that claim to get out of jail and verify LE's story of what happened that night? Seems LE hasn't done what they can do.

I think they know Misty was home that night, and I think they are ignoring the facts that point away and towards those who have motive to take Haleigh. The Sheffield side, due to the back child support, and the Grandfather/Father of Crystal Marty Sheffield who made claims during court custody proceedings that he had raised Haleigh and Ron "stole" Haleigh from him. What is up with that? Motive?

I'm starting to wonder if LE does know where and who has Haleigh, and if they revealed where Haleigh is by going and getting her, it would expose their investigation for what it's been all along.

How much information can someone give if they are asleep? What's sketchy, she accounts for all of her times at the home. After all the company left, she claims to have put movies in for the children, they went to bed around 8pm. She goes to bed at or shortly after 10pm awakes to a light, and back door open propped by a brick and realizes Haleigh is gone. What is sketchy about that?

No one has claimed to see her outside of the home for the entire evening and night. Her cell phone was off and home. Cell pings and records should verify that. She has no vehicle.

They arrest Tommy. He then claims after 7 months he was there at the home in the critical time of Haleighs disappearance. Did he make that claim to get out of jail and verify LE's story of what happened that night? Seems LE hasn't done what they can do.

I think they know Misty was home that night, and I think they are ignoring the facts that point away and towards those who have motive to take Haleigh. The Sheffield side, due to the back child support, and the Grandfather/Father of Crystal Marty Sheffield who made claims during court custody proceedings that he had raised Haleigh and Ron "stole" Haleigh from him. What is up with that? Motive?

the problem with the cell phone is taht it was off. if it's off they can't ping it so while misty had it turned off, we really have no idea where she was.

mistys fears are being killed by someone for snitching, and going to jail, right?
they need to stick her in jail a little and see if it makes her crack. they can get her on some charges, take your pick.

I don't understand why some people keep talking to the media.

I know and agree with you on that. But...on the flipside..the more they talk, the closer to the truth we might be able to get.

Because Hank, who just bailed out Mama Lisa, his wife, is living with Lindsay and Hank Jr. and Misty has a court ordered restraining order on him. She's asked her lawyer to move the courts to dissolve it. I personally hope the court doesn't, if there's truth to the claims made therein.

Oh my gosh, I'm sorry but I think you just described the story line on As the World Turns this week. Only the names have been changed...

Oh my gosh, I'm sorry but I think you just described the story line on As the World Turns this week. Only the names have been changed...

I agree. All our lives would look the same if they were written out, so I'm hopin no one is lookin at me. LOL the saying just popped in my head, "You dont know how you look, til you get your own picture took". :blushing:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasonleblanc061975@gmail.
Back