Hannah Graham: Body Recovered, 18 Oct, 2014 **Awaiting Forensic Confirmation** #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
The weird thing is that neighbors say the home was never an adult home, yet one site says it has an income of 81,000 a year.

The Chamber of Commerce site https://www.chamberofcommerce.com/north-garden-va/41170393-mountainview-adult-home says:
Mountainview Adult Home is located at the address 3675 Plank Rd in North Garden, Virginia 22959. They can be contacted via phone at (434) 293-5375 for pricing, hours and directions.

Mountainview Adult Home has an annual sales volume of 501K - 999,999. .

Mountainview Adult Home provides Information, Dementia Care, Hospice Care to it's customers. For maps and directions to Mountainview Adult Home view the map to the right. For reviews of Mountainview Adult Home see below.

Now maybe these sites don't have the correct info, and I don't want to cast aspersions on anyone, but could these (the home, the travel agency, etc) be shell companies for something illegal? To launder money through?

I wonder because I have looked up businesses before and they had correct info.

that one is on plank road which intersects with old lynchburg road

I have been wondering if members here think that this location is where JLM did his evil or if it is just the place he decided to leave Hannah's remains? Do most serial killers leave the victim where the murder was commited or do most of them move them to a different location?

(I'm pretty ignorant when it comes to crimes like this so please forgive me if this is a stupid question)

Water does run through the Ammonett Branch creek. Look at this street view image I got off of Google Maps. It shows the creek running next to Plank Road and you can clearly see water in the creek. The creek also crosses under Plank Rd as you can see where the guard railings are. The creek runs into the South Fork Hardware River.

It is possible though that water does not run through the whole creek it may dry up somewhere. This still could be the creek the remains were in.

View attachment 61766

water def flows there... sometimes quite strong...
often stop near there for fresh spring water

The weird thing is that neighbors say the home was never an adult home, yet one site says it has an income of 81,000 a year.

The Chamber of Commerce site https://www.chamberofcommerce.com/north-garden-va/41170393-mountainview-adult-home says:
Mountainview Adult Home is located at the address 3675 Plank Rd in North Garden, Virginia 22959. They can be contacted via phone at (434) 293-5375 for pricing, hours and directions.

Mountainview Adult Home has an annual sales volume of 501K - 999,999. .

Mountainview Adult Home provides Information, Dementia Care, Hospice Care to it's customers. For maps and directions to Mountainview Adult Home view the map to the right. For reviews of Mountainview Adult Home see below.

Now maybe these sites don't have the correct info, and I don't want to cast aspersions on anyone, but could these (the home, the travel agency, etc) be shell companies for something illegal? To launder money through?

I wonder because I have looked up businesses before and they had correct info.

That Plank Rd address is very close to the address of the 31x3 Old Lynchburg Rd owner. The two properties are probably owned by the same person.

Where both the possible body of HG and MH were found it almost appears to me that maybe they ran from him and that's where he ended up catching them otherwise I just find those exact locations to be strange in terms of hiding a body. I don't think he hid anything, just left them where he killed them. IMO

Somewhere way back in these threads someone posted an idea I've never been able to forget: that Morgan had escaped the place or house she'd been held in, run, and been tackled by JM, thus sustaining those terrible injuries. I so hope that was not the case, and that Hannah was unconscious throughout.

but investigators have knocked on their doors regarding this weekend’s development on a property whose owner died about three years ago.

That would be Doris Campbell - car crash 2011

imo that is not accurate, per the tax records, that isn't/wasn't the property owner for 3193 / 3181...maybe DC was related to the owner, possible DIL

Ok, nope, never mind... doesn't seem that is in keeping with her residing "a few miles South" on Plank Rd. 3675 is North. Ok, I'm perplexed now.

No, you're right. One address is Plank Rd and the other is Old Lynchburg Rd.

That Plank Rd address is very close to the address of the 31x3 Old Lynchburg Rd owner. The two properties are probably owned by the same person.

But 3765 is North on Plank Rd. Not South, which is what CB says in his article (hi Coy if you're reading! :seeya:) And also not in keeping with these posts just now of people saying the home is at intersection of Plank and OLR. :thinking:

Karens Landscaping, Woodrow Campbell Logging, Philwood Farm, Darlene Packard Travel, mountainview adult home were all started or listed at or about the same time in 2010. Not all at the same address but the phone number associated with it.

A corporation in Virginia must have an official "registered agent" with the State Corporation Commission. (For a large corporation, often its law firm.) But many individuals/firms provide the service of setting up new companies -- the legal & regulatory filings, etc. -- and the same phone number in this case could be that of the individual/firm who did such filings or serves as "registered agent." I don't know how these four businesses are structured, but it could be they have nothing in common except for who did paperwork for them.

Bruce Leshan ‏@BruceLeshan 5m5 minutes ago

A @fairfaxcounty Grand Jury has indicted Jesse Matthew in 2005 City of Fairfax sexual assault. @wusa9 #HannahGraham

water def flows there... sometimes quite strong...
often stop near there for fresh spring water

There's a second smaller drainage that empties into Ammonett almost directly behind the main house. I suspect it does not always run wet. That could possibly be the dry bed they referred to. It's the one I show in red here.

Graham-8.jpg

Bruce Leshan ‏@BruceLeshan 5m5 minutes ago

A @fairfaxcounty Grand Jury has indicted Jesse Matthew in 2005 City of Fairfax sexual assault. @wusa9 #HannahGraham

I knew it was only a matter of time! This guy is going down!
I got too excited I meant to edit my post geee

Hannah Graham's softball coach reacts to remains being found in Albemarle County
Venesa Herring (sp?) UPDATED: 10:43 AM EDT Oct 20, 2014
http://www.wdbj7.com/news/local/han...ains-being-found-in-albemarle-county/29231160

Do remains belong to missing U.Va. student Hannah Graham?
Jeff Goldberg October 20, 2014 - 01:46 pm
http://www.wjla.com/articles/2014/1...f-virginia-student-hannah-graham--108258.html

Police Waiting on ID of Remains Found in Hannah Graham Search
Updated: Oct 20, 2014 12:15 PM EDT
http://www.nbc29.com/story/26829784/police-waiting-on-id-of-remains-found-in-hannah-graham-search

UVa. suspect Jesse Matthew indicted for 2005 Fairfax rape
2:09 p.m. EDT October 20, 2014
http://www.wusa9.com/story/news/loc...o-be-indicted-for-2005-fairfax-rape/17617775/

Suspect in Hannah Graham case to be charged in 2005 Fairfax rape
Updated: Oct 20, 2014 2:15 PM EDT
By Ray Daudani
http://www.nbc12.com/story/26832159/suspect-in-hannah-graham-case-to-be-charged-in-2005-fairfax-rape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74