HCPD contacts Florida LE about skeletal remains that were found

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think Heather had an adult-sized skull, at twenty...more so than a child...JMO

Possibly stupid question, but does anyone know if there is a difference in the pelvic bones of girls and boys from birth basically .. Or if not, at what age would the pelvic bones alone indicate gender?

Females usually have a shorter and rounder pelvis than males. They are born with this difference although the bones are not usually finished developing until around 18 years old or so and male bones finish around 21.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

For some reason I don't think the remains are HE.
My heart breaks knowing that someone was thrown away like trash. :(

I guess I have to hope this is Heather, just for the sake of improving the case against the Moorers, as well for her family's sake. She is deceased somewhere, IMO, and probably not left in any kind of remotely respectful way. This scenario kind of fits on how I think TM would choose to dispose of Heather. JMO

I agree with you...and it's heartbeaking..

Richardson had a blasé response as well. Kinda peculiar.

Maybe he's blasé because he's aware of where Heather really is. Remember the Casey Anthony case and her demeanor when they were searching all over Orlando, her arrogance? Until they searched in the right area and you knew she was guilty, if you even had a doubt, by her reaction to finding Caylee. She was physically ill.

I it's not Heather, then I hope it's Yessenia or her children...her Mom is desperate to give them a proper burial.

Maybe he's blasé because he's aware of where Heather really is. Remember the Casey Anthony case and her demeanor when they were searching all over Orlando, her arrogance? Until they searched in the right area and you knew she was guilty, if you even had a doubt, by her reaction to finding Caylee. She was physically ill.

Exactly where I was going with that ;)

Word picking again, but if someone did say it looked like a "young girl" or "young child", that sounds like smaller skull and/or child like clothing (if any seen). Leg and arm bones would also be shorter. The daughter in the Yessenia Suarez case was only 9, and more likely to be referred to as a young child or girl.

If there was only one bag, and all the remains were in it, probably a smaller girl than even a 5'1" adult. If we hear nothing, it could be Heather, but not necessarily so. If it is someone else, we will hear who it is.

from the article
Although investigators are not saying anything about who the remains may be, Jarvis said a deputy told him it appeared to be a young girl.

did not see young child mentioned in the article. Is there a different article ?

:37 in video

I guess it's difficult to ascertain exactly what is meant by 'young'

If it was children I would assume they would refer to it more specifically though. 'Remains of a female child' or something. I don't know. Rambling! :moo:

If it is the little girl that is missing along with her mother and siblings, I would guess that the other ones would be close by. It does look like they closed off a big area.

Lurking for ages... this is my 1st WS post.
I want them to find Heather but not like this, my heart is in a knot, please don't let the wait be long I can't take this.

Welcome Aynia. I completely agree.

Where the M's live, would they take their trash to a landfill? Or would it be picked up? Somehow I can see TM doing exactly that...i.e using a basic trash bag...and adding to her current bags of trash...JMO

Where the M's live, would they take their trash to a landfill? Or would it be picked up? Somehow I can see TM doing exactly that...i.e using a basic trash bag...and adding to her current bags of trash...JMO

IIRC, a few days ago in these threads, I read that they had to take their trash off- I would be very surprised if they put Heather anywhere that could be found this easily .

For some reason I don't think the remains are HE.

My heart breaks knowing that someone was thrown away like trash. :(

For some reason I feel like it could be. There was so much happening in the case today and then for the need to throw it out there about the remains discovered today. Coincidence?
I was sad today too being a local I'm reminded of her a lot, I had to drive by the "pay phone" going to SAMs club and went to Rack room shoes at Broadway at the beach...seeing the TK restaurant makes me feel uneasy....it just gets sadder every day that she's not found...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member