Head blow vs strangulation

Yep, they are REALLY thin, the ones made from cotton are a little thicker, but the polyester ones...are extremely thin and cling to everything with fabric softener. The gown could also have been just bundled up in the blanket too....without static cling. Have you ever taken out sheets or blankets from the dryer, and found a sock, or something bunched up inside of it? It happens to me ALL the time.

I lost a whole shirt that way one time ! I couldn't find it and rem. the blanket I had folded and put up..sure enough,it was with it...it does happen.

Regardless of how the nightgown got there, beside of JB's body....whether static cling, or just being bunched up in the blanket, when it was taken out of the dryer, the fact remains that in my theory, they both were in the dryer, and when the blanket was pulled out...by one of the Ramsey's....the gown came with it, and went undetected. Obviously it wasn't part of the staging, by John saying in his interview..."it wasn't supposed to be there". I have stated in many other posts....how in the world would an "intruder" know that it was JB's favorite nightgown, or where to find it? Masked Intruder: "Gee, now that I have molested her and killed her....let me take the extra time to find a blanket to wrap her body in, and find her favorite Barbie nightgown to place beside of her. I don't know WHY I have the urge to place her favorite Barbie nightgown beside of her, or what point it would serve....but, I am going to take more time in the Ramsey house, instead of getting the heck out of here...to find that Barbie gown and place it beside of the body, its the least that I could do....since I killed her and all. Now, where would I find that nightgown and blanket....hmmmmm....I KNOW...I will look in the dryer, they are both probably in there". Yeah, right!!!

yes,really ! the whole case is like this...how many times do some ppl have to roll their eyes back in their head b/f they hurt enough to think,'hey...wait a minute...'

This was an accident that turned to murder/coverup...nothing more, nothing less.

There was no intruder, foreign or otherwise. This is a case where self-preservation kicked in. There is no child-*advertiser censored* group, no risky photos, no pedophile sneaking into the nite who leaves his prey behind.

I do not even post regarding the stun gun because it is my belief there was none, period.

This was an accident that turned to murder/coverup...nothing more, nothing less.

There was no intruder, foreign or otherwise. This is a case where self-preservation kicked in. There is no child-*advertiser censored* group, no risky photos, no pedophile sneaking into the nite who leaves his prey behind.

I do not even post regarding the stun gun because it is my belief there was none, period.

Toltec,

Seems like its a case of accidents. First JonBenet has a little toilet accident then she is accidentally asphyxiated and whacked over the head, then by accident her barbie-gown arrives in the wine-cellar.

mmm what do I make of this, well accidents do occur, sometimes termed mistakes, but with a homicide being staged, including a histrionic ransom note, and garrote, I doubt it!

That's what I always thought too: that the blod trickled down into the underwear.

rashomon,

And if the blood trickled down, would that then leave a trail of some kind?

Your theory goes along with mine...static cling.

My belief is that JonBenet wet her bed the night of the 23d....she went to bed wearing her favorite pink barbie nightgown. I believe something happened to JB at the Christmas party to cause her to wet the bed.

In the morning, Patsy places JonBenet's sheets, blanket and barbie nightgown in the washer. JonBenet bathes, and goes about celebrating Christmas Eve.

She goes to bed wearing her pink pajama top and bottom. She wakes Christmas day, goes downstairs and opens her gifts. She did not wet her bed because she is photographed christmas day wearing the pink pajamas. I doubt John and Patsy would allow her downstairs without getting out of her wet pj's.

That is my theory about the barbie nightgown.

Toltec,

Is it possible that JonBenet bed-shared with Burke on the night of the 23rd?

How does the barbie-gown become separated from the blankets, how come the person wrapping JonBenet in the blankets did not notice this extra item, where was this wrapping done?

If it was a toilet accident that led to JonBenet's death and subsequent staging, why was her soiled pants left lying on the bathroom floor, why not toss these into the wash, or soak them, also why was JonBenet left wearing urine-soaked clothing?

If the purpose of the staging was to mask the original cause, then why leave the evidence lying about?

I understand people can make mistakes, or have accidents, but these are elementary ones!

I'd call it rage attack instead of accident, but would agree 100 per cent with your assessment of what it was.
Imo far too much logic a and reasoning is interpreted into a staging which was nothing but chaos from start finish. The jumbled mess of the staging just screams that frantic parents tried to cover-up to save their hide, making exactly the kind of blunders and mistakes one would expect from people in a panic.

I'd call it rage attack instead of accident, but would agree 100 per cent with your assessment of what it was.
Imo far too much logic a and reasoning is interpreted into a staging which was nothing but chaos from start finish. The jumbled mess of the staging just screams that frantic parents tried to cover-up to save their hide, making exactly the kind of blunders and mistakes one would expect from people in a panic.

Exactly Rash and that is more than likely the reason that John let that idiotic ransom note be left. He was insane and so was Patsy and he let it go.

Amen! This was nothing more than a murder/coverup by the Ramsey's.

I lost a whole shirt that way one time ! I couldn't find it and rem. the blanket I had folded and put up..sure enough,it was with it...it does happen.

yes,really ! the whole case is like this...how many times do some ppl have to roll their eyes back in their head b/f they hurt enough to think,'hey...wait a minute...'

Agreed! Its clear to me who the murderer(s) are, and that there was a coverup. Crystal clear....

Blood could trickle down and not even be on the underwear. It is possible.

Especially when the underwear is a size 12...and is extremely loose in the crotch area.

There are standard similarities in all DNA. The DNA found under JonBenet's fingernails has not been conclusively matched to the DNA found in the underwear she was dressed in. They have not been able to prove that both samples of DNA came from the same person, and it's based on those basic standard similarities that the RST tries to mislead the public into believing the two samples have been conclusively matched and came from the same individual. Shame on Erin Moriarty, and the RST buffoons who gave her incorrect information.

It's true that the bloodstains don't match up. The spots on her underwear did not align with the blood on her body, when location was examined.

I believe that the hugeness (is that even a word?) of her underwear...size 12...had something to do with that. This is my thoughts...the blood trickled down and dripped onto panties...because they were so big, that they didn't fit up against her, like her regular size would have. The crotch of the panties, I am sure, were probably at least an inch or two away from her body. After seeing Janelle's post about the size 12 panties, on FFJ...there is...in my opinion...no way that they could have fit her like a size 6 would have....they would have been gaping open...AND HENCE...the reason that the bloodstains don't match up.

I can't believe you don't have this solved by now.:D

Is that directed at me? LOL...because I DO already have it solved. Now, if the other people involved in this case could just figure it out. ;)

Is that directed at me? LOL...because I DO already have it solved. Now, if the other people involved in this case could just figure it out. ;)

Think you can collect the million dollar reward from the Enquiror?

Think you can collect the million dollar reward from the Enquiror?

LOL..yeah, maybe. I think theres ALOT of posters on here that already have it solved...Patsy did it in a rage, John helped to cover it up....its really simple. Maybe all of us posters that have it figured out, could just split the million. What do you think about that???

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dietzlyn
Back