Heart-Shaped Sticker On Tape Over Caylee's Mouth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newly Released Documents: Heart-Shaped Sticker On Tape Over Caylee's Mouth

Documents just released Wednesday reveal more about what found at the crime scene along with Caylee Anthony's body. Many of the documents will be available on WFTV.com and should be available before 1:00pm.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18530178/detail.html?treets=orlc&tid=2658876566813&tml=orlc_break&tmi=orlc_break_1_11050101212009&ts=H

This just makes me soooooo sick and angrey:furious:
She intentionally placed duct tape over Caylee's mouth and also had the idea to get the stickers and places a heart sticker on it as well. :furious:

hmmmm... so a bathing suit wasn't found with her?

This is bringing tears to my eyes. I just cannot fathom what sort of a sick individual kills a baby and decorates the body with heart stickers.

It was almost like KC was trying to say good-bye, I love you, in a very strange sort of way.

I don't see it that way at all. It struck me as a sign of hate, jealousy, revenge. Not at all loving.

Surprise, surprise. I am betting they were the clothes she was wearing when she was snatched up after the argument on the 15th.

Wanna bet the JC Penny's receipt was a replacement Winnie The Pooh blanket?

The shorts were white with stripes, what color was the top? could it be the same top Caylee had on during the visit with great-grandad at the nursing home??????

Surprise, surprise. I am betting they were the clothes she was wearing when she was snatched up after the argument on the 15th.

That's exactly what I was thinking but then I couldnt recall if JCP sold Pooh or not. I know Sears does & KC did have CA Sears card.

This is bringing tears to my eyes. I just cannot fathom what sort of a sick individual kills a baby and decorates the body with heart stickers.

It does take a sick person to do something like that... it almost sounds like something you would hear from a serial killing case. Casey needs to rot...

I pray to God they found the sticker sheet it came from in the house. That would make a case that I think is a sure thing and turn it into a slam dunk.

God Bless Caylee. The poor thing.

honestly, i wasnt expecting this...
just shows pre-meditation and NOT an accident...
she is one sick girl

Trac: heart shaped sticker was found ON the duct tape which documents confirm was wrapped around Caylee's mouth. Winnie the Pooh Blanket also found. Clothes found do NOT match what GA had said Caylee was wearing the last time he saw her.

That is the quick update for now.

CA said they went swimming after coming home, if anything we heard about this case after leaving ggrams house, we know those clothes came off to go in the pool. (not saying they did just if)

Caylee was being potty trained, multiple clothes changes during the day do happen.

What I was thinking was an after thought...not that she loved Caylee...but that she was "supposed" to love Caylee as her "mom".

I didn't mean in an act of love...but in the form of...does that make sense..

Heck...nothing makes sense in this whole thing....:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

I wouldn't be surprised to find out Casey owned the laundry bag. How else is she going to get her dirty clothes home from her boyfriends' houses? She sure isn't going to wash them herself, when she has Cindy at home to do it for her.

Didn't George say he saw clothes, laundry in Caseys trunk?

She must have dumped them out of the bag - cuz she needed it for poor Caylee.

The heart sticker is creeping me out.

What kind of game is this girl playing?

We've all been speculating about how Caylee was beginning to really talk - could the tape and sticker be some sort of symbolism regarding that?

just shows she was a child herself...using stickers...
sounds quite calculated.. like who would take the time to put a heart sticker over the duct tape of your deceased child????

Casey is a sick you know what :furious:

http://www.wftv.com/news/18530178/detail.html

</H1>

If true, this is obviously a crushing blow to the prosecutors and their murder one charge. Clearly, it works against prosecutors' claims of a killing that included malice aforethought.

Assuming it is true, it's self explanatory to as why prosecutors kept this key evidence secret until now.

If true, this is obviously a crushing blow to the prosecutors and their murder one charge. Clearly, it works against the prosecutors claim of a killing that included malice aforethought.

Assuming it is true, it's self explanatory to as why prosecutors kept this key evidence secret until now.

nawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

keep dreaming :crazy:

The news of a heart sticker over Caylee's duct tapped mouth makes me think of the pictures of Caylee where she added a heart.

This makes me very sad.

Yes - me too.

And what about that pic of the woods - did it have the heart too - do you know the one I mean?

I'm off to look.

If true, this is obviously a crushing blow to the prosecutors and their murder one charge. Clearly, it works against prosecutors' claims of a killing that included malice aforethought.

You nailed it Wudge!!!
All else is shifting sand now!!!!!!

I have said it all along that what ever happen to Caylee happen after the big fight with Cindy on June 15th.

We have the blanket = Cindy refusing to give LE her JCPenny receipt=Cindy purchases a new one and makes comment on Greta show that she washes the bedding weekly=Cindy knew it was missing

Caylee wearing white shorts on June 15= White shorts found in bag= George lied about seeing Casey and Caylee leave on June 16.

Heart stickers over mouth/duct tape/bag=Picture Casey made of Caylee with a heart on it= Paver found at the abandon house had a red rose or could of been a heart?=DC did know what he was looking for=Anthony's have known all along what happen to Caylee.

Casey=The Devil!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members