TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM:

I'm still gobsmacked over that idea.
The idea of anyone hiring MF to plan their perfect day is ludicrous.
Can you just imagine her starring in "Say Yes to the Dress?"

This does give me an idea to pitch to the networks, though:

They need to do a spinoff of "Orange is the New Black."
Only this would be a reality show, called "Orange is the New White."

MF can be featured as the "wedding planner" for inmates getting hitched.
Episodes would have catchy titles such as "The Old Ball and Chain," "Shotgun Wedding," and "'Til Death Row Do Us Part."

JMO.

Did you know I love your sense of humor? I do...said the bride.

You might be on to something with your new series. Remember when Lorna got married on OTNB?

Prisons are full of women missing their children. I don't think MF will be popular, but she might end up on Death Row. Do you think that's possible?

Exactly. I guess if I get really creative I can think of some scenarios where this could have happened in one of the locations they were all in within a day or two of Margo's birth (basically the hospital or the apartment), but it's hard. Maybe HB was in the shower and she had entrusted MF to hold the baby. But still...someone could have overheard, especially at the hospital, where staff are trained to keep an eye on the people surrounding a newborn and to report anything that seems off, and I think Mom's best friend bragging that the baby is hers on the phone would qualify. I think that FaceTime call took some next-level confidence or some deep crazy.
For that matter, wouldn't her SO know that she was with Heidi during the birth of Margo?

The nerve and audacity of her to post to someone that she just gave birth to her baby, when it was Margot she was holding. Didn't whoever Factimed her drop by the house after to see her and her new baby? The one that stayed, um, where for two weeks, until just one day, she showed up with the baby and so called surprised her SO?

So, essentially, LE has known that was the last time Heidi was physically seen (and who she was seen with) from the get go.
I don’t buy it. If that was the case, this would have been released to the media in an effort to identify the vehicle/driver.

Unless, they only recently discovered this video.

Why would he let her live there for free? She made all the baby registries with his name. MF told her friends it was his baby. Wow I guess one of them not telling the truth. Maybe the guy doesn’t want anyone to know he was with the psycho

DM can keep on keeping on with their stuff. I watched video of next door neighbor saying CG lived at residence. First woman left and MF moved in approximately 12 to 18 months ago. KHOU said their LE source said CG was cooperating.

I take DM with a grain of salt and quite frankly Mom too. :rolleyes:
Just saying.

JMHO

Whoa. But he thought the baby was his? Didn't I see that somewhere?

Yes, that's what Carissa said on that podcast.

The podcast, I just listened to part of it.......not all because it's more than 5 hours long.
It's chilling, as though it's a script from an over the top movie or right out of an author's murder mystery novel ...unreal and unbelievable.

Nolte said MF was breastfeeding Luna Aka Margo. How is that possible? The witch is crazy
Did she see it? It may have been something to say to project the image, she gave birth. I feel bad for SC bc he was really blamed by her friend. This case has really been a lesson about assumptions and not stating things without proof. Do you guys think an insanity defense will be used? It seems like she had to have clarity to plan so much right?

I don’t buy it. If that was the case, this would have been released to the media in an effort to identify the vehicle/driver.

Since she never changed her address with DMV, they may have figured out who it was but it took a while to find where she was living.

Side by side looks like Graves disease- hyperthyroidism. Her wide eyes and the hair loss definitely could be thyroid related.

Oh and yes, you can gain weight eventually with Graves- you lose weight first, then when medication kicks in, you gain it all back and more. That is assuming she has it, but looking at those photos, those eyes scream to me Graves.

Heidi Broussard's cause of death was ligature strangulation, death ruled a homicide | Daily Mail Online

Green, who was named on Humphrey’s baby register, is actually her landlord, DailyMail.com can disclose.

Green, 33, has owned the home since 2015. He has not been charged in connection to the case.

Speaking outside her Houston home, his mother Christine Green, 54, said her son had been renting the property to Humphrey for two years.

She dismissed any notion that his relationship with Fieramusca was closer than landlord and tenant and claimed she 'had never paid rent'.

Asked if her son had been in a relationship with Fieramusca, who also went by Humphrey, she said: 'No, she lived there. That was it. She never paid the rent. She was there for two years and never paid a thing.'

However, Green bailed out Fieramusca out of jail in 2018 after she was arrested for theft for allegedly stealing money from an Ace Express check cashing business where she worked as assistant manager. The case was dismissed for lack of evidence.
And I bet his Mom believes it. I don’t know any landlords that would let someone live rent-free for two years plus bail them out of jail. But I know plenty of guys who don’t want to introduce Mom to a sometimes girlfriend. (Same holds true for women dating a guy Mom would be concerned by).

Agreed; I think MF drove her or got her to drive to some not-very-far-but-remote location (looks like using some ruse given new reports of video showing her getting in willingly) in the same direction as Houston and then strangled her in the trunk.

If that is what happened, though, seriously why would she leave the body in the trunk for a week? That is a lot of time to figure out what to do, unless she actually held HB captive but alive in Houston or elsewhere for part of that week (but I think she didn't; I think she was in a pretty big hurry to get that baby to herself).
Is his mother the co owner of the house on BO JACK?

Rsbbm

I’m sorry, but what a load.

Not paying rent = relationship, Grammy.

We aren’t THAT stupid.
Moo.
At least it means she’s wasn’t paying the rent with dollar bills...if you catch my drift. Doesn’t mean he was claiming her as his girlfriend. However, no mention so far that he denied paternity of MF’s “baby” either, that I’ve seen. JMO.

I'm not buying this either. It doesn't take the FBI that long to go through videos especially with all their sophisticated programs and software.

JMHO

The Holidays seem to bring at least one horrible crime. I seem to be on WS every year at this time, and I could name a few cases I've mourned during the holidays.

Dateline (PDT) has the Laci Peterson story tonight. Christmas time, I remember it happened December 24, 2002.
Jessica Chambers December 7, 2014. She is who brought me to Websleuths.

Last edited:

Thank You for the latest Daily Mail. Mom of CG seems to be defending him by saying no involvement. Why would he let MF stay in that nice house without paying rent? Bail her out of jail that one time?

MOO, those two have some kind of connection or business going. Heck, were they going to sell the baby or some other further disgusting act? We'll see if CG is just a landlord. Can't wait.

Snipped by me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member