TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
DM can keep on keeping on with their stuff. I watched video of next door neighbor saying CG lived at residence. First woman left and MF moved in approximately 12 to 18 months ago. KHOU said their LE source said CG was cooperating.

I take DM with a grain of salt and quite frankly Mom too. :rolleyes:
Just saying.

JMHO
Am I in the twilight zone? Didn't one of the neighbors say they were trying to conceive?

Thank You for the latest Daily Mail. Mom of CG seems to be defending him by saying no involvement. Why would he let MF stay in that nice house without paying rent? Bail her out of jail that one time?

MOO, those two have some kind of connection or business going. Heck, were they going to sell the baby or some other further disgusting act? We'll see if CG is just a landlord. Can't wait.

Snipped by me
This detail about his mother is making me wonder. It's one thing to pretend you're not in a relationship with someone if you know your mom will not approve, and make up a lie about her being your tenant. But it's a whole other thing to not tell your mother, who also lives in Houston, that you and your tenant/girlfriend are expecting a baby. Whether MF was actually pregnant at any point or not, she has been at least pretending to be pregnant for awhile (according to her lawyer in the theft case). So, did CG really think he was going to keep an entire grandchild a secret from his mother, or did he have some knowledge that this baby did not exist (and possibly more about MF's related plans)?

That doesn’t make little sense,” as much as it makes “no fricken sense whatsoever.”

Basically, “this was just your standard landlord/tenant relationship. If the standard landlord/tenant relationship was set in the damn Twilight Zone.”

What the hell?!

EXACTLY!! I rent from a family member but, let me go a month without paying rent & I’m homeless. What is his mother thinking?!?

Friend of mom found dead in car trunk taken to Austin to face charge

How can it be true that there is video of HB getting into MF's car? I mean, wouldn't that have led LE *directly* to MF on *day 1*?

I wonder if for some reason they didn't view it until just 36 or so hours ago. Although it happened on the 12th, with their initial feeling of her leaving as a free adult, they may have been really slow pulling and reviewing videos. MOO, trying to make sense of such a shocking lag.

Am I in the twilight zone? Didn't one of the neighbors say they were trying to conceive?
This is interesting too. First of all, I would be squicked out by neighbors who were not very close friends or relatives telling me about their efforts to conceive. I wonder which one of them the neighbor heard that from (I'm guessing CG, since MF was described as "shy" in the neighborhood). So if the neighbor knew that much, why didn't he describe MF as looking pregnant, when we know she was posing as pregnant in various other situations in the last few months? Did he just not see her? I would think that while laying these plans, neighbors would have been on her list to make sure her "pregnancy" was seen and established as common knowledge.

Someone posted that MF called her Mom and was talking to her about breastfeeding. I bet she was trying to breastfeed Margo. Now that’s a sick woman
It could also be that the poor baby wasn't used to being bottle fed and got fussy and wouldn't eat. She for whatever reason thought she could just magically produce milk like a cow. This lady was obviously very mentally unstable, as any normal woman her age would know you can't breast feed someone else's baby unless you yourself have been nursing all along (think of the outdated wet nurses from years back Would You Let Another Woman Nurse Your Child?).

Yes he did. He was quite the talkative one now that I remember everything he said.
Details about CG's ladies, trying to conceive and he had spoken with CG about gardening subjects but nothing to MF.

TYSM for waking up my overloaded memory. :D

And I bet his Mom believes it. I don’t know any landlords that would let someone live rent-free for two years plus bail them out of jail. But I know plenty of guys who don’t want to introduce Mom to a sometimes girlfriend. (Same holds true for women dating a guy Mom would be concerned by).

Those are the kind of moms who also believe their teenagers really do keep oregano under their bed in a baggie. In other news, sounds like MF just got processed through her new jail.

Can't blame her, maybe he lied to her about their relationship because Mama didn't like MF.
I have a feeling once the dust has settled (maybe even now) Mom will come to terms with the fact that her son would not allow someone to stay in his rental home for 2 years without paying rent unless there was some type of relationship.

Would it take longer if they were also trying to establish paternity, not only identity? Meaning, checking both mom and dad DNA?

In comparison to years ago, I think Investigators are very prepared to perform identification tests when loved ones are first reported missing. For example, when pregnant mom Jennifer Rothwell (St Louis) recently went missing, one of the first things investigators did was to obtain a DNA sample from her mother --long before LE had warrants to enter and/or search her home or before her remains were located and recovered.

I think this pro-action by LE contributed to the quick determination that blood found inside her home was indeed that of JR after the blood sample was quickly compared to the mother's DNA.

I wouldn't be surprised if HB's mom did not provide a DNA sample as soon as she arrived in Austin, and maybe SC did as well. I don't think there will be any unnecessary delay to obtain any test results required for both victims of the abduction.

MOO

At least it means she’s wasn’t paying the rent with dollar bills...if you catch my drift. Doesn’t mean he was claiming her as his girlfriend. However, no mention so far that he denied paternity of MF’s “baby” either, that I’ve seen. JMO.
I tried to read DM article. Big block out saying These wanted me to turn off my pop up blocker. I think they have lost their dam mind. I am not turning off my pop blocker so they can show annoying ads.Sorry I will stop venting and go to bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname