TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking outside her Houston home, his mother Christine Green, 54, said her son had been renting the property to Humphrey for two years.

She dismissed any notion that his relationship with Fieramusca was closer than landlord and tenant and claimed she 'had never paid rent'.

Asked if her son had been in a relationship with Fieramusca, who also went by Humphrey, she said: 'No, she lived there. That was it. She never paid the rent. She was there for two years and never paid a thing.'

However, Green bailed out Fieramusca out of jail in 2018 after she was arrested for theft for allegedly stealing money from an Ace Express check cashing business where she worked as assistant manager.
Because this makes SOOOOOO Much sense! Everyone "rents" property to someone who NEVER pays rent, nor is in any "relationship" with that "landlord." And then that "landlord" bails the "renter" out of jail, just because I guess. Happens all the time.

Perhaps this was the situation, but it sounds pretty lame to me. Embarrassing and sad that his mother has to defend him this way.

I'm so glad you heard it as well.
I missed the posted video but I was watching KHOU most of the afternoon and heard it. I thought it was interesting because they towed in the black SUV and the silver car was still parked at the home. o_O
That's interesting with them towing the black SUV considering she was allegedly found in Heidi's car? Or did that information change on me and I missed it?

Personal opinion, but what if the video only showed the side of the car, the side with Heidi getting in, and they couldn't identify the driver or the license plate?

Could explain why they kept going back to certain neighbors homes that possibly had similar cars.

I'm so glad you heard it as well.
I missed the posted video but I was watching KHOU most of the afternoon and heard it. I thought it was interesting because they towed in the black SUV and the silver car was still parked at the home. o_O
That makes no sense to me. Wasn't she found in the silver one? Maybe crime occurred in the black one and she was transferred to the other one. Were they looking for a black one in Austin?

I just realized that everyone isn't calling MF a name - I was like Yeah, Websleuths is fired up! Angry at this MH person for what she did! And the Mods are letting it go! Then I realized it's her "also known as" initials...

Heidi Broussard's cause of death was ligature strangulation, death ruled a homicide | Daily Mail Online

Green, who was named on Humphrey’s baby register, is actually her landlord, DailyMail.com can disclose.

Green, 33, has owned the home since 2015. He has not been charged in connection to the case.

Speaking outside her Houston home, his mother Christine Green, 54, said her son had been renting the property to Humphrey for two years.

She dismissed any notion that his relationship with Fieramusca was closer than landlord and tenant and claimed she 'had never paid rent'.

Asked if her son had been in a relationship with Fieramusca, who also went by Humphrey, she said: 'No, she lived there. That was it. She never paid the rent. She was there for two years and never paid a thing.'

However, Green bailed out Fieramusca out of jail in 2018 after she was arrested for theft for allegedly stealing money from an Ace Express check cashing business where she worked as assistant manager. The case was dismissed for lack of evidence.
Sorry, Mom, but you've been fooled all of this time, or you are covering for your son. There are photos out there on social media that clearly show there was something going on between them.

Still not understanding how a woman managed to strangle another woman to death in broad daylight and make off with her dead body and an alive baby in a populated apartment complex.
Way behind - probably already posted, but...

Friend of mom found dead in car trunk taken to Austin to face charge
Video at Broussard's Austin apartment complex captured her getting into Fieramusca's car willingly on Dec. 12, the day she went missing, said sources. Margot was with her. They were old friends.

Side by side looks like Graves disease- hyperthyroidism. Her wide eyes and the hair loss definitely could be thyroid related.

Oh and yes, you can gain weight eventually with Graves- you lose weight first, then when medication kicks in, you gain it all back and more. That is assuming she has it, but looking at those photos, those eyes scream to me Graves.

Could it be schizophrenia? There are physical changes that occur with it like thyroid dysfunction which can affect the eyes and hair and of course there’s the psychosis. Also, in women onset usually occurs in 20’s to early 30’s. Her appearance has certainly changed judging by photos we’ve seen side by side.

MOO

Because this makes SOOOOOO Much sense! Everyone "rents" property to someone who NEVER pays rent, nor is in any "relationship" with that "landlord." And then that "landlord" bails the "renter" out of jail, just because I guess. Happens all the time.

Perhaps this was the situation, but it sounds pretty lame to me. Embarrassing and sad that his mother has to defend him this way.
The mother knows the truth just trying to save face and distance her son from the lunatic he was in a relationship with. She may be another enabler. Good Night.( I mean it this time)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mamabee1221