Help With a Source Please

Tea I really respect you. I guess you missed alot of the harassment, abuse and badgering he did of me and others I know who left due to his sick twisted name calling and threats. I could guide you back so you could see for yourself he can be substantially mean and cruel but I really dont want to revisit it. It makes me ill all over again and if I ever have to deal with the likes of that again I will dismantle my own computer and I will be done. I had a stroke two bleeds into the brain less than a week after that incident. Its take me so long ...... and I am not laughing. Coincidence? Maybe Try to convince me of that.
My response to him had he told me I'd be joining Satan in hell would have been "Thank you for the invite, shill, but I really have no desire to join you in your home."

-Tea

My response to him had he told me I'd be joining Satan in hell would have been "Thank you for the invite, shill, but I really have no desire to join you in your home."

-Tea

I like it!! I guess the bottom line is this. I am really too nice for my own good. I was just so stunned I didnt know what to do.

Oh trust me I am right where I want to be. There are good posters there as well. NP Rashomon and I wish we could go help them out from time to time but really I am so much better off allowing those who can handle that represent the truth. Yup you all are stuck with me.

Most definitely there are great posters there such as Rash, NP, Jayelles, Whitewitch and others. It is just that Freshwater serves out infractions by the minute to any RDI poster

I like it!! I guess the bottom line is this. I am really too nice for my own good. I was just so stunned I didnt know what to do.

Ugh, and how low does he have to be to harass someone as sweet as you, and pick on you when he knows you're down and it's nothing more than common playground bullying. It takes a big, strong, brave man to threaten a sick woman over the Internet - or one who needs to be anti-psychotics.

You did the right thing, CK - you ignored him and reported his abuse so they knew to send him back to where he came from. Too bad the mods elsewhere can't seem to figure it out.

Ugh, and how low does he have to be to harass someone as sweet as you, and pick on you when he knows you're down and it's nothing more than common playground bullying. It takes a big, strong, brave man to threaten a sick woman over the Internet - or one who needs to be anti-psychotics.

You did the right thing, CK - you ignored him and reported his abuse so they knew to send him back to where he came from. Too bad the mods elsewhere can't seem to figure it out.

That is probably why he has a roommate at his age. No one else could stand living with him. Is Shill banned from here. I know Louise(something) comes in and reads here and then goes back and posts it for the others. She posts it in her way. They don't allow direct copying over there.

Most definitely there are great posters there such as Rash, NP, Jayelles, Whitewitch and others. It is just that Freshwater serves out infractions by the minute to any RDI poster

We miss you, Solace. I quoted you over there just this morning - they're trying that song and dance about Patsy wearing the infamous fiber-shedding sweater-jacket while downstairs on the 24th...as if she was gonna wear it down in the basement to wrap presents one day and to a party the next day and then to a Christmas celebration elsewhere the day after that. Like she had nothing else in her closet that would have sufficed, and that was her only clothing option.

Remember that time over a year ago, when we discussing this with breezy1234, and you said, "Let's just say she wore it from Thanksgiving on. :cool:"? Oh, how I laughed. That was funny then, and it's still just as funny now. Too bad the IDI won't appreciate the humor as much as we do.

Seriously, though, who do they think they're fooling? Patsy wore the same sweater-jacket for three days in a row? No way.

We miss you, Solace. I quoted you over there just this morning - they're trying that song and dance about Patsy wearing the infamous fiber-shedding sweater-jacket while downstairs on the 24th...as if she was gonna wear it down in the basement to wrap presents one day and to a party the next day and then to a Christmas celebration elsewhere the day after that. Like she had nothing else in her closet that would have sufficed, and that was her only clothing option.

Remember that time over a year ago, when we discussing this with breezy1234, and you said, "Let's just say she wore it from Thanksgiving on. :cool:"? Oh, how I laughed. That was funny then, and it's still just as funny now. Too bad the IDI won't appreciate the humor as much as we do.

Seriously, though, who do they think they're fooling? Patsy wore the same sweater-jacket for three days in a row? No way.

So great to hear from you NP. I miss you too. The unfortunate thing about posting at CL is the infractions. Freshwater was driving me crazy. Literally, not one day went by without her messaging me with an infraction and it got to be where I could not say anything. Sometimes I deserved it, because how can you not with Shill and the others (Evening), but there were many times it was obvious to get me banned. So I just told her to ban me.

Actually I like the argument because I know we are right and we have soooooooo much to back it up. It is unfortunate that I was banned before I got to post BOESP's post on the head injury. You have to read it here. I will find out exactly where, but it fits exactly with Thomas' theory and it is great.

I can understand their not believing Patsy is capable of this. I can. But lets get real with the reasoning they have. Patsy is going to wrap presents all dressed up. Fleet White is the murderer. MacReynolds is the murderer and his wife helped and they redressed the bear in a little Santa Suit. A Muslim is the murdered. No wait, it is a pedofile and Dr. Beuf is in on it. Thre were sex parties with JB. JonBenet went willingly with the MacReynolds to the dark dank basement, bypassing the tree with all the presents. Burke was never heard on the call, riggggggggggght. JonBenet did not have a bed wetting problem. No proof that Patsy wrote the note. Steve Thomas's sole purpose from the start was to get as much information as possble and write a book. Steve Thomas set Mason up. Steve Thomas knows nothing about the case. Lacy is a good person. John Mark Karr is probably the killer.

:blowkiss:

Found it: Why don't you post it on CL and get them all in a tither.

BY BOESP:

"DeeDee, based on physics, an 8.5" fracture that crosses suture lines in a pliable skull isn't likely to come from a low velocity strike that leaves relatively little damage to the underlying matter. The strike probably would generate a linear fracture but not one that travels from the occipital region to the brow line. The wound at the contact point appears to be from a relatively low pressure injury from blunt trauma because there is not enough mutilation of the underlying tissue and the wound isn't deep enough, which is what one would expect to see in a high velocity strike, no matter what the assailant weighed. The length implies high pressure was needed to make the fracture travel the distance it traveled. If it were any other combination other than low velocity/high pressure the wound would likely look differently internally and externally."

So basically, the head injury is more than likely the result of her head hitting "against" something rather than a flashlight or some such object hitting her. There was little damage to the "underlying matter". OH THANK YOU BOESP, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. IT goes right along with Thomas' theory.

Post this for Linda A. She loves to say that it was an object that caused the trauma.

What I know is this. He has said enough twisted stuff that he should have been permanently banned. CL should have banned him eons ago.

I remember when I went back a few months ago and started posting again...and he PM'd me and told me that he had started getting more infractions since I had been back. I think that I riled him up, a bit. I can't figure out why he is still there, either. I agree..he should have been gone a LONG time ago.

Ain't THAT the truth. You can't even post your opinion...without an infraction. I posted something with a link....and was told that it had not been proven as fact...(John telling three different officers at three different times that he had read to JB that night)....and Rash even posted a link about it too...but I STILL got an infraction...I got them ALL THE TIME.

I will say this....Tricia likes to keep this board civil...unlike the "other" board. And the last time that we all posted things about CL ..and the posters there, she shut down the thread. So, we may need to change the subject.....just saying.

That is probably why he has a roommate at his age. No one else could stand living with him. Is Shill banned from here. I know Louise(something) comes in and reads here and then goes back and posts it for the others. She posts it in her way. They don't allow direct copying over there.

Yep, she/he did one of my posts like that...I pm'd her and told her that if I wanted any of my posts posted over there, that I would do it MYSELF!

I really would not know where to start to explain his Idenity of his computer is banned it gets really technical but they have it so if he tried to get in under name he is stopped. He even used me as a reference to get in here under one of idenities or hats. I was flabbergasted!! He has several he is not just Shill over there and not someone else, elsewhere. I dont want to get myself in trouble but if anyone wants to know all the hats he posts under contact me and I will give you what info I have. The likes of him needs to be banned. His interest as NP said is not the Jon Benet case. He has shown himself to have very little info that is factual on this case. Its the sicko harassment and the twisted bondage discussions he can initiate. That and his rants drucken or otherwise keeps him in the forums. IMHO The reason I am here is I lived in Boulder and still come from the general area and Boulder citizens cared far more than we were represented to care and we still do care about Jon Benet and seeking truth and justice. . I have discussed before why I am so passionate about this case. I have kept informed since the news broke about the kidnapping.

I really would not know where to start to explain his Idenity of his computer is banned it gets really technical but they have it so if he tried to get in under name he is stopped. He even used me as a reference to get in here under one of idenities or hats. I was flabbergasted!! He has several he is not just Shill over there and not someone else, elsewhere. I dont want to get myself in trouble but if anyone wants to know all the hats he posts under contact me and I will give you what info I have. The likes of him needs to be banned. His interest as NP said is not the Jon Benet case. He has shown himself to have very little info that is factual on this case. Its the sicko harassment and the twisted bondage discussions he can initiate. That and his rants drucken or otherwise keeps him in the forums. IMHO The reason I am here is I lived in Boulder and still come from the general area and Boulder citizens cared far more than we were represented to care and we still do care about Jon Benet and seeking truth and justice. . I have discussed before why I am so passionate about this case. I have kept informed since the news broke about the kidnapping.

He now has a picture of himself in what looks like a white tux as his Avatar, with his Jay Leno chin.

He now has a picture of himself in what looks like a white tux as his Avatar, with his Jay Leno chin.

Oh he had something like that from this private forum I left due to his harassment. Remimded me of Bellalugosie or That guy from The Munsters The uncle guy not to insult the Munsters!! Uncle Herman Sorry that was not nice of me but it is impossible for me to see him as anything but goulish

We must be discussing different pictures.

In the shot I saw he was in a tuxedo like from a wedding photo? Definite Jay Leno chin. Also one of his face with a flaslight under his face to make him appear sinister when he would be unhappy with you. I got that one alot!! I apologize about the Dracula references or the Munsters. The Munsters have done nothing to deserve that!

Maybe it would be a good time to cease discussion of those on other forums. I just got to thinking every time it comes up somehow a select few come out of the closet to start throwing around threats and such. Its like they have a pipeline to this list. I for one have about had all the threats I can manage. I know several of you remember the post I referred to regarding my being in hell and satan laughing at how easy it was etc. Well I cant healthwise tolerate a return to that. If it all starts up again I will have to abandon the forums. I spoke the truth and tried to warn a decent poster that its all not hearts and flowers. I hope that if anyone is ever harassed or intimidated again that you will turn to our moderators for help in reporting those incidents. No one should have to be harassed . That is not the purpose of the forums. That is just my opinion.

Maybe it would be a good time to cease discussion of those on other forums. I just got to thinking every time it comes up somehow a select few come out of the closet to start throwing around threats and such. Its like they have a pipeline to this list. I for one have about had all the threats I can manage. I know several of you remember the post I referred to regarding my being in hell and satan laughing at how easy it was etc. Well I cant healthwise tolerate a return to that. If it all starts up again I will have to abandon the forums. I spoke the truth and tried to warn a decent poster that its all not hearts and flowers. I hope that if anyone is ever harassed or intimidated again that you will turn to our moderators for help in reporting those incidents. No one should have to be harassed . That is not the purpose of the forums. That is just my opinion.

Enough said Colorado. Discussion is over. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back