Henry "Cab" Tice

I agree, and again,to me ... there is something in the way he is *portraying* himself that is speaking the loudest. Not sure what it is, but he thinks enough of himself to elude to some deeper connection to the Billings than most ... deffinately is trying to *appear* connected.

Yea, it's kind of like the statement he made in the Dateline interview (previously mentioned):
"That anybody would say that I had anything to do with the murder of Bud or Melanie is a liar," Tice said. "The world lost somebody wonderful in Melanie and Bud Billings did not deserve to be killed in his household."

It is still bugging me ... it adds to the inconsistencies.
That statement does not seem like he was thinking happy thoughts about Bud.

The more I read, and hear about Tice ... the more I have to wonder about. What's on my mind at the moment is why he seems to have placed a higher value (if you will) on Melanie Billings. More to the point ... he comes off like "why would I do anything to ever hurt Melanie" ... almost implying that those in the know, know he would never do anything to hurt her. Just something I'm picking up on ... just pressing my nose against the glass here, I'm not one who is in the know lol

ITA! I believe that Miss Melanie died only because she was there. The beef was with Bud. From everything I've read and heard, she was a saint. Byrd may have been saintly when it came down to his kids, but when it came to business, well you know, you do what you gotta do.

I used to date a used car dealer and the joke within the group was that "the bulls*** just flowed naturally from him", :laugh:customers fell for it every time.

Jmo...BUT, He comes across, to me, as begging.....for what? Forgiveness? Understanding? Trust (don't worry, see I'll keep the secret) ? Another chance? Geez, All I can see is guilt... as some else put... for sumpin'.

Jmo...BUT, He comes across, to me, as begging.....for what? Forgiveness? Understanding? Trust (don't worry, see I'll keep the secret) ? Another chance? Geez, All I can see is guilt... as some else put... for sumpin'.

Agreed. Just suppose for a minute Tice had nothing to do with the plan. I still think he at least may have in conversation told Jr. how much money Bud had in the house. Maybe he feels guilty for that, knowing what it lead to.

The link is working for me: http://www.weartv.com/newsroom/raw_news/videos/vid_137.shtml
BUT ....when I went back to this link there seems to be MORE interview than what I originally was able to watch. Here he does mention JR. asking for a van and Tice also addresses him reporting Billings to the IRS.

The video is now divided in parts: Parts 1, 2 and 3. He finishes off pretty hard against Rick's Blog and the Sheriff. Says he is unemployable because he has been named a person of interest. If you didn't see the 3 part segment, go back and rewatch it. You may have missed part like I did.

After listening to this interview MHO is.....this man is so full of BS his eyes are probably brown.
Waaaaaaaaay too much details that he is CYA with.

Alright, here goes:

It is IMO, I think it is the intention of who ordered the hit on the Billings, for Cab Tice to have been set up to take the fall. This all goes much higher. I do not know if he had anything to do with this "plan" in the first place. My instincts are doubting this. I also have reason to believe this is not the first time someone in this town has been set up, IMO. There was a federal prosecutor who was busted for traveling out of state to have relations with an under age child. I also think this was set-up. I have excellent evidence leading me to this, so please don't think I would give my opinion out of haste or fluff.

I also have reason to believe the LPG JR has acted as "hitman" on other occasions. Billings was not first time he has killed, IMO

Are you talking about Assistant U.S. Attorney John D.R. Atchison who killed himself?

The one that was carrying presents for the (child he thought was a 5 year old girl), including a doll and hoop earrings, and also had sexual materials, including petroleum jelly?

I think you're mistaken if you think he was set up. Caught in a sting, yes. But he was serious about what he intended to do.

Are you talking about Assistant U.S. Attorney John D.R. Atchison who killed himself?

The one that was carrying presents for the (child he thought was a 5 year old girl), including a doll and hoop earrings, and also had sexual materials, including petroleum jelly?

I think you're mistaken if you think he was set up. Caught in a sting, yes. But he was serious about what he intended to do.

I'm thinking NSC wouldn't have put that out there unless, as NSC mentioned, there was excellent evidence. We shall see. BTW, NSC and some other sleuthers have been right on with everything else they've been kind enough to share with us. Way ahead of everything that has come out in the press.

I've done a lot of sleuthing on Atchison - mainly because common sense tells me Atchison would not have boarded an airplane with a Dora the Explorer doll and a jar of Vaseline. These things would have easily been picked up in Michigan. I feel he was set up because of his knowledge regarding the Sandshaker case (which he prosecuted), and the one individual who was involved but bought his way out of the case. I don't know if his name has been thrown in the arena yet, so I will just say initials - PM. Additionally, I believe the person who actively set Atchison up for PM is currently charged in the Billings murders - explaining one of the reasons why we keep bringing up Sandshaker. After investigating this, I have also come to believe an attorney in Michigan was involved.

Then there is the "suicide" - I can believe he wanted to kill himself because he knew what he was dealing with, not just the case itself, but the people involved. His family was in shock - he couldn't prove himself innocent. I believe his first suicide attempt was probably true. The second one - no. He was on suicide watch - he was in the shower - and hung himself with a sheet from the shower - while a guard was watching...............explain to me how he could have gotten to the shower with his bed sheet in the first place - and how he could manage to hang himself on a shower while a guard was observing - IMO, he was murdered in prison.

I hate to see this back in the news because I'm sure his wife and 3 children have been to hell and back. His wife is back to teaching science in high school - his 2 daughters are in college, and both were able to maintain high grades after going through this - I'm not sure about how his son is doing, but he is an extremely good skateboarder. I believe but am not positive, that he works in the skateboard, longboard sport. They are good people, and I wish we could clear Atchison's good name so they do not have that burden on top of his "suicide".

JMO

I've done a lot of sleuthing on Atchison - mainly because common sense tells me Atchison would not have boarded an airplane with a Dora the Explorer doll and a jar of Vaseline. These things would have easily been picked up in Michigan. I feel he was set up because of his knowledge regarding the Sandshaker case (which he prosecuted), and the one individual who was involved but bought his way out of the case. I don't know if his name has been thrown in the arena yet, so I will just say initials - PM. Additionally, I believe the person who actively set Atchison up for PM is currently charged in the Billings murders - explaining one of the reasons why we keep bringing up Sandshaker. After investigating this, I have also come to believe an attorney in Michigan was involved.

Then there is the "suicide" - I can believe he wanted to kill himself because he knew what he was dealing with, not just the case itself, but the people involved. His family was in shock - he couldn't prove himself innocent. I believe his first suicide attempt was probably true. The second one - no. He was on suicide watch - he was in the shower - and hung himself with a sheet from the shower - while a guard was watching...............explain to me how he could have gotten to the shower with his bed sheet in the first place - and how he could manage to hang himself on a shower while a guard was observing - IMO, he was murdered in prison.

I hate to see this back in the news because I'm sure his wife and 3 children have been to hell and back. His wife is back to teaching science in high school - his 2 daughters are in college, and both were able to maintain high grades after going through this - I'm not sure about how his son is doing, but he is an extremely good skateboarder. I believe but am not positive, that he works in the skateboard, longboard sport. They are good people, and I wish we could clear Atchison's good name so they do not have that burden on top of his "suicide".

JMO

This is VERY interesting, but I am confused about something. Does someone see a link to the Billings case? For example, do you believe that the same people who set up Atchison was involved in the Billings "hit"?

If there is no connection, perhaps it would be best to continue this discussion in PMs? If there may be a connection, please provide some links, I would be really interested in becoming more informed.

Please don't misunderstand, I want to focus on Billings and I do not know if I should spend the time becoming informed about Atchison or not.

This is VERY interesting, but I am confused about something. Does someone see a link to the Billings case? For example, do you believe that the same people who set up Atchison was involved in the Billings "hit"?

If there is no connection, perhaps it would be best to continue this discussion in PMs? If there may be a connection, please provide some links, I would be really interested in becoming more informed.

Please don't misunderstand, I want to focus on Billings and I do not know if I should spend the time becoming informed about Atchison or not.

As I said, the person I believed to have been involved in setting Atchison up has been charged in the Billings case. Is Sandshaker directly involved? I'm not sure. At this point, I believe it is indirectly involved. You might read up on Sandshaker and see if you come up with my conclusions - check out the players - see what you think. I'd be interested in hearing your views once you investigate it and we can compare notes.

As for PM's - I rarely do the PM thing. I also don't post much anymore - I spend most of my free time "digging" for information - it takes a lot of time, but I enjoy it. My family OTOH resent it - for some reason, they think they need to eat! :waitasec:

JMO

Respectfully, BBM. Common sense to me is that I would bring everything I needed if I was traveling to a location I am not familiar with.

Assuming that this PM bought his/her role in the Sandshaker and assuming that Atchison was set-up and then murdered in prison, this would logically mean that the following agencies had a role in hiding/planting evidence as part of the cover up:

(in no particular order, and I'm probably missing some)

ECSO, PPD, DEA, ABT, SRSO, GBPD, Michigan LE, FBI, prison/jail in MI

It sure is quite a few - has anybody notified the national media? (sarcasm)

Of course, I still haven't seen the excellent evidence supporting these allegations.

Unless, there is excellent evidence that is provided to posters of how this is related to the Billings' murders, perhaps this discussion belongs on Atchison's thread here at WS?

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53584"]Federal Prosecutor Arrested In Child Sex Sting - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Respectfully, BBM. Common sense to me is that I would bring everything I needed if I was traveling to a location I am not familiar with.

Assuming that this PM bought his/her role in the Sandshaker and assuming that Atchison was set-up and then murdered in prison, this would logically mean that the following agencies had a role in hiding/planting evidence as part of the cover up:

Of course, I still haven't seen the excellent evidence supporting these allegations.

Unless, there is excellent evidence that is provided to posters of how this is related to the Billings' murders, perhaps this discussion belongs on Atchison's thread here at WS?

Federal Prosecutor Arrested In Child Sex Sting - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I'm thinking the truth will come out - I believe in Sheriff Morgan - however there have been those in the past who have not been so honest. It's public record - look for it. As for your list of people who would have to be deceiving the public - you might do some reading on this subject. These kind of people infiltrate every level of government, from local LE to the highest level of government. I'm not naive enough to think that there are not people who would sell their souls for a dollar, for sex, or for power.

Federal Prosecutor Arrested In Child Sex Sting - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Why would you need all of those agencies? All you would need is one person to break into Atchisons' home, plant the evidence on the computer and then have Michigan LE stick the right stuff in his luggage. Just theorizing here.

-

I'm thinking the truth will come out - I believe in Sheriff Morgan - however there have been those in the past who have not been so honest. It's public record - look for it. As for your list of people who would have to be deceiving the public - you might do some reading on this subject. These kind of people infiltrate every level of government, from local LE to the highest level of government. I'm not naive enough to think that there are not people who would sell their souls for a dollar, for sex, or for power.

As I have posted numerous times previously, I believe there is corruption all over the place. But, I am not a conspiracy theorist. I have an open mind and have repeatedly asked for evidence to support these allegations and none has yet been posted on this forum. Again, posters who refuse to provide ANY evidence when asked, is a HUGE red flag to me.

MOO.

Why would you need all of those agencies? All you would need is one person to break into Atchisons' home, plant the evidence on the computer and then have Michigan LE stick the right stuff in his luggage. Just theorizing here.

But, if you're talking about a cover up about Sandshaker, there are many more -- DEA, ECSO and ABT, just to name a few...

ETA: Another poster suggested that the Dora doll was planted, which would mean the MI LE and FBI and that he was killed in prison as part of the cover up, which would mean the prison/jail in MI

Who Knew, I also do not post very often but I am very curious about who was involved in the previous incident that is also involved with the Billings tragedy. I just read a couple of old newspaper articles about the older drug offenses, but did not see any names other than the prosecutor's name that i have seen mentioned here with Billings. Thanks for any information.

But, if you're talking about a cover up about Sandsahker, there are many more -- DEA, ECSO and ABT, just to name a few...

ETA: Another poster suggested that the Dora doll was planted, which would mean the MI LE and FBI and that he was killed in prison as part of the cover up, which would mean the prison/jail in MI

OK, Add the FBI if you must. No big deal, happens every day.

Re The Shaker. There are several scenarios that could have kept this guy from being prosecuted. My opinion is that this particular person was only a customer and wasn't going to get in any trouble anyways. Which, if you recall was the case for the majority of those involved. They were mostly wrist slapped. The biggest penalty they paid was everybody in town knew they got busted. If you think special consideration wasn't given to certain people in that area during that time...Well, you're kidding yourself. Through favors, money or whatever it may have been, this guy walked and everybody in town knew he was the "big fish" that didn't fry.

If this theory re Atchison is true,this could be a HUGE bargaining chip for one of the defendants in the Billings murder. Might even be a pass right out of the electric chair.

If this theory re Atchison is true,this could be a HUGE bargaining chip for one of the defendants in the Billings murder. Might even be a pass right out of the electric chair.

You just read my mind!!! It's gonna get interesting.

OK, Add the FBI if you must. No big deal, happens every day.

Re The Shaker. There are several scenarios that could have kept this guy from being prosecuted. My opinion is that this particular person was only a customer and wasn't going to get in any trouble anyways. Which, if you recall was the case for the majority of those involved. They were mostly wrist slapped. The biggest penalty they paid was everybody in town knew they got busted. If you think special consideration wasn't given to certain people in that area during that time...Well, you're kidding yourself. Through favors, money or whatever it may have been, this guy walked and everybody in town knew he was the "big fish" that didn't fry.

If this particular person wasn't gonna get in trouble any ways, why the big cover-up and the supposed framing of Atchison??

Absolutely, there was consideration given to certain people in the Sandshaker and I've never said otherwise. That's the GOB in action, here in P'Cola.

And, is he the "big fish" of the whole operation or was he just a customer as you previously stated. Or, maybe he's just a local "big fish" that wouldn't have gotten charged anyways, but it would be know that he was involved? And, if it's the latter, why on earth would he set up Atchison??

Maybe if I actually had some of the details posters are referring to, which I've repeatedly asked for and have never received, I would have a better idea what you're talking about.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back