Henry "Cab" Tice

:razz::cursing::cursing::cursing::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Alright, I am not trying to start or stir trouble. But some of us have known this for weeks now...

It is so hard to sleuth this case and stay within TOS -- That is why I have moved off the board until LE starts naming more POI or making more arrests. IMO, there is going to be many more people involved that are currently not allowed to be discussed at this time. I totally respect WS and what it stands for so I understand these rules and precautions. However, I just want that to be known since I know many people are thinking this. If I were a MOD or the owner of WS, I would do that same exact thing because the people that are involved in this care are S C A R Y!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I certainly wouldn't want to be contacted by them. In any case, this murder is much higher and is going to continue to go much higher than Cab Tice. I am flabergasted at the fraud some of us have uncovered that goes on in this town. Mainly, revolving around the car business and things that can be done inside of owning such. It is most likely ruffling lots of high rollers feathers that people like us are into their business because more than just the Billings murders are now being pryed into. This is going to go well beyond their murders at this rate and the only thing I can say it, I am glad I don't live in this FL town!!!

We live in a VERY corrupt little town, where a lot of dirty deeds are swept under the rug due to our 'good ole' boy' politicians.

What struck me as laughable is Tice claims to be broke, yet he just returned from a trip to Colombia. If he only has a couple of hundred dollars in the bank (as he claims), how is he able to logically explain being able to travel to South America?

I agree, this case definitely goes way beyond some financial deal gone bad with the Billings! I highly doubt even 50% of the truth regarding this case will come out though.

We live in a VERY corrupt little town, where a lot of dirty deeds are swept under the rug due to our 'good ole' boy' politicians.

What struck me as laughable is Tice claims to be broke, yet he just returned from a trip to Colombia. If he only has a couple of hundred dollars in the bank (as he claims), how is he able to logically explain being able to travel to South America?

I agree, this case definitely goes way beyond some financial deal gone bad with the Billings! I highly doubt even 50% of the truth regarding this case will come out though.

Hopefully this time with so many eyes on your town and this story and Feds involved maybe they will lift up that rug and sweep out the garbage.

Don't worry!! Some of us are uncovering MASS amounts of garbage! And to be honest, it is scary even having to look at some of these names. I am in contact with national media and have been for quite some type. Be prepared for the big fish to fry and soon :clap::clap: Hopefully, this is going to be the start of a much needed clean up of politicians, high rollers, and the prior untouchables of your community. One thing people should always keep in mind, NOTHING goes in one direction forever. The tides are about to change!!!

Don't worry!! Some of us are uncovering MASS amounts of garbage! And to be honest, it is scary even having to look at some of these names. I am in contact with national media and have been for quite some type. Be prepared for the big fish to fry and soon :clap::clap: Hopefully, this is going to be the start of a much needed clean up of politicians, high rollers, and the prior untouchables of your community. One thing people should always keep in mind, NOTHING goes in one direction forever. The tides are about to change!!!

"Garbage" - perfect. . . Garbage in, garbage out - follow the money trail.

ITA, this is just 1 fish and not the shark, much more to come from this double
murder........organized crime........IMO

Mikeysmommom & NSC, I hope you're both right. It's time the corrupt officials, and those influencing them are brought to justice.

Mikeysmommom & NSC, I hope you're both right. It's time the corrupt officials, and those influencing them are brought to justice.

They are correct - and the doodoo is about to hit the fan.

Man accused of writing bad checks to Florida slaying victim

From Susan Candiotti

(CNN) -- Police in Escambia County, Florida, questioned a man in connection with the July slayings of a couple known for adopting special-needs children, a spokeswoman said Thursday night.
Henry "Cab" Tice, a used car dealer, has been arrested on suspicion of grand theft, police say.

Henry "Cab" Tice, a used car dealer, was arrested on suspicion of grand theft, said Escambia County Sheriff David Morgan. Police said they believe Tice wrote a series of bad checks to one of the victims, Byrd Billings, Morgan said.

More at link:

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/08/06/billings.slain.couple/index.html

I have been watching this with total facination from the beginning.... I am so enjoying this. I lived most of my life in this area and have friends and family there. I never thought I would see the day.....People, you do not know your neighbors! You do not know your friends. What is going on around you will astound you. If you think the economy is bad right now, hold on to your pennies.... cause if this goes all the way everything could crumble there. ESCO is doing a great job, this Sheriff is fearless... these guys are going against great odds.:clap::clap::clap:

I am not surprised at this "Tice has been in Colombia, South America, for several days and returned Thursday, Morgan said."

If you check his facebook page, there are three "friends", one obviously a relative and 2 very pretty women who appear to be from Columbia, at least many of their friends are from Columbia. So, maybe he went to say "Adios, Amiga"?

There certainly is something there to cause several people to leave the area and one to leave the country. And I can't wait to find out who they are.

NSC, I wish I was standing behind you looking over your shoulder.

The longest day..it’s a humdinger

August 6, 2009 will go down as one of the longest days in my life as a journalist. We were dealing with two rumors all day. One was the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office was once again pushing to get an arrest warrant for Henry Cab Tice, the used car dealer who I had reported over a week ago as a person of interest in the murders of Bud and Melanie Billings and whether they were contract hits s.

(snipped)

http://ricksblog.biz/?p=7111

I have been watching this with total facination from the beginning.... I am so enjoying this. I lived most of my life in this area and have friends and family there. I never thought I would see the day.....People, you do not know your neighbors! You do not know your friends. What is going on around you will astound you. If you think the economy is bad right now, hold on to your pennies.... cause if this goes all the way everything could crumble there. ESCO is doing a great job, this Sheriff is fearless... these guys are going against great odds.:clap::clap::clap:

It opens opportunity for HONEST business people with INTEGRITY. Criminals have been pushing the "too big to arrest" myth for years. JMO.

Now I understand why Tice's wife wanted us to stop sleuthing on him/her life.
Now everything is being exposed ..............JMO

There certainly is something there to cause several people to leave the area and one to leave the country. And I can't wait to find out who they are.

NSC, I wish I was standing behind you looking over your shoulder.

SuzyQ, they are scattering like rats in a sewer, IMO, watch the news media........soon everything will come out....the media sourses are close to exposing all....did you read newsweek on line?

SuzyQ, they are scattering like rats in a sewer, IMO, watch the news media........soon everything will come out....the media sourses are close to exposing all....did you read newsweek on line?

I'm not sure I did. Do you have a link? Thanks!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard
Back