Still Missing HI - Kytana Ancog, 18 months, Aiea, Oahu, 31 Jan 2021 *Father arrested*

A witness told police that while visiting a friend’s residence, they had heard Rodrigues yelling obscenities at Kytana, saw him kick her and try to give the child a methamphetamine pipe saying, “that’s what she like” before complaining that he had had her for “3 days already.”

The witness returned later and said Kytana was naked and crying and that she had bruising on her body. She also said she saw blood and bruising near her mouth, to which Rodrigues responded it was chocolate and that she had fell in the shower. The witness told police it was not chocolate.

The next day, the same witness said that when Rodrigues got off a chair, holding Kytana, the child’s legs had even more bruising and that they were “dangling as if lifeless.”

The witness told police that she felt Rodrigues “was smoking methamphetamine and looked high.”
Father of missing 18-month-old told police he struck her, she became unconscious but doesn’t know whereabouts of child | KHON2

What the hell kind of people are these??

I can't do this any more. I can't come here and read about these horrors. We have such short time here in this earth. I am not a detective, I don't work in a field that helps solves crime.
I'm not going to solve any of these cases, it's starting to feel like I'm just getting my fix of what awful things are happening in the world.

What we know already about this case is devastating to read, I don't want to imagine what happened to her that we don't know... Because it was a lot worse than what we do.

I want my heart and head and life to be filled with a level of hope and happiness and beauty that I won't ever have any more of I come here.

I'm going to listen to some Nina Simone, have a good cry and stay seeking out the good in the world again.

I wish you all the best in this life. Thank you for being you.

Imoo and all that.

Take care.

An acquaintance, identified as Scott Michael Carter, met Rodrigues in the garage of the Aiea home and agreed to give him a ride.

Carter, 48, dropped him off at another acquaintance’s home while the duffel bag was left in the vehicle, according to charging documents. Carter allegedly told Rodrigues: “Don’t worry about it. I’ll take care of it,” the documents said.

Rodrigues told police he does not know Ancog’s current whereabouts.
Father confessed to hitting and shaking toddler Kytana Ancog, court documents say

I don't get it; why hasn't Carter divulged where he put Kytana's body? Is there something more that he needs to keep hidden?

The family of missing 18-month-old Kytana Ancog released a statement Tuesday, hours after details of her death were made public.

At this time our family would like to say thank you for all your prayers and words of encouragement that have been extended to us in this very trying and heartbreaking time. We are devastated to hear the details of what happened to Kytana on February 4th.
We also would respectfully request that everyone please allow some privacy as we deal with the lost [loss] of our Kytana Star...
Family of missing toddler reacts to murder findings

An acquaintance, identified as Scott Michael Carter, met Rodrigues in the garage of the Aiea home and agreed to give him a ride.

Carter, 48, dropped him off at another acquaintance’s home while the duffel bag was left in the vehicle, according to charging documents. Carter allegedly told Rodrigues: “Don’t worry about it. I’ll take care of it,” the documents said.

Rodrigues told police he does not know Ancog’s current whereabouts.
Father confessed to hitting and shaking toddler Kytana Ancog, court documents say

I don't get it; why hasn't Carter divulged where he put Kytana's body? Is there something more that he needs to keep hidden?
BBM Possibly. But I'm trying not to think about it. :(

The next day, the same witness said that when Rodrigues got off a chair, holding Kytana, the child’s legs had even more bruising and that they were “dangling as if lifeless.”

Father of missing 18-month-old told police he struck her, she became unconscious but doesn’t know whereabouts of child | KHON2

What could the grandmother do?
Half of what I would like to say and point to can be found on AA's social media, but that's against TOS.
If there are two older kids that are not in her custody, there is a reason. Do I need to explain how requesting a welfare check could possibly have saved Kytana's life?
I'm sick to my stomach reading what happened to that baby, so many missed opportunities.

Half of what I would like to say and point to can be found on AA's social media, but that's against TOS.
If there are two older kids that are not in her custody, there is a reason. Do I need to explain how requesting a welfare check could possibly have saved Kytana's life?
I'm sick to my stomach reading what happened to that baby, so many missed opportunities.
How do you know that she did not request a welfare check? She cannot physically stop her daughter from walking out with her own child unless the grandmother had custody.

What could the grandmother do?
If the mother was mingling with this type of people, she was also engaging in this type of activities. What sober person associates with someone on meth?

The grandmother had to know her daughter was a mess. Why did she let her take the baby? She could’ve called the Police, 911, whatever.

This is beyond heartbreaking. I get people don’t want to get involved by where is the compassion here. I don’t get it. I will never understand how people can blatantly turn a blind eye to clear abuse of a child.

Fly high angel.

So many people failed this beautiful baby, shifted all around and left with
I can't do this any more. I can't come here and read about these horrors. We have such short time here in this earth. I am not a detective, I don't work in a field that helps solves crime.
I'm not going to solve any of these cases, it's starting to feel like I'm just getting my fix of what awful things are happening in the world.

What we know already about this case is devastating to read, I don't want to imagine what happened to her that we don't know... Because it was a lot worse than what we do.

I want my heart and head and life to be filled with a level of hope and happiness and beauty that I won't ever have any more of I come here.

I'm going to listen to some Nina Simone, have a good cry and stay seeking out the good in the world again.

I wish you all the best in this life. Thank you for being you.

Imoo and all that.

Take care.
How do you know that she did not request a welfare check? She cannot physically stop her daughter from walking out with her own child unless the grandmother had custody.
l am not impressed with the gma either, not impressed with her efforts for this beautiful child, that child would have never left my house without a fight, mom can go! Obviously mom just wanted to leave her anywhere, why not at gma house..Maybe gma is tired physically and mentally , had enough. So many failed this little girl, that sweet little face. I want to cry.

I don’t understand. Why was the mother allowed to take the child? And did she made a point to only take the baby and not her two older sons? So weird.

Being and addict does not give you a pass for putting your child, any child, in a dangerous situation.

This is heart breaking. Perhaps the dad is saying he left kytanas body with the other man, but didnt. He has admitted so much, what worse things has he done.

I think she was put in a rubbish bin that has been emptied at landfill. That might be why she hasn't been found yet.

Was the witness high too? Because who in God's name could witness a bruised and bloodied little 18-month-old baby and do nothing? Rodrigues admitted to killing her but this woman could have saved her life! She did nothing! Is she a mother? :eek: I pray to God NOT.

How do you get so many devoid-of-conscience people in the same place? A sociopaths-only party or something?

And then that other cretin says, "Don't worry about it. I'll take care of it."

FGS, this is just vomit-inducing.

Where is this precious baby?!!! :mad:

Indeed they're either addicts themselves or involved in some form of criminal element. Or else they're afraid.

In the hierarchy of drugs crystal meth is up there. Hawaii had/has a huge problem, and it's sent via Mexico. Sometimes Asia. That State had real pure crystal years ago. Probably still does.

Tweaking you become delusional, paranoid, and violent. There's almost always firearms involved. Sadly, alot of child abuse physical, sexual, and emotional.

Tons of red flags early on. So people saying they don't know this or never heard that are in denial, filled with guilt or keeping their options open to still get drugs or make money off of visiting friends.

Sadly this does not surprise me at all. Nor does dropping off your baby to a felon who lives with.a sex offender relative. 70? Not too old for crystal meth either.

Gorgeous, beautiful Kytana never stood a chance.

I don’t understand. Why was the mother allowed to take the child? And did she made a point to only take the baby and not her two older sons? So weird.

Being and addict does not give you a pass for putting your child, any child, in a dangerous situation.
Grandmother is raising one of of AA's children, another grandmother is raising a second child, but it sounds like AA had Kytana although it hasn't been spelled out completely. MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74
Back