High Profile Lawyer To Make Nationwide Media Blitz for Anthony's

I don't think there's enough money in the world to redeem the Anthony's at this point. jmo

They prob'ly should tell Casey and Lee to lay off the high fives, as well. (if it's all about image)
They could have used an "image" consultant more than a media blitz.
High Fives and bouncing up and down with glee don't do much for Casey's image. IMHO:mad:

Does this mean that all the shows, NG, Geraldo, ABC, Greta will have this guy on? I sure hope they have more integrity then that.
I do know NG is suppose to have him tomorrow night. Looks like everyone is getting rich except the real heroes--LE and all the wonderful searchers. :furious:

IMO its so obvious the Anthonys are on Casey's side blindly. Shouldn't they be on Caylee's side, wherever that road goes? I just hope this little angel comes home soon, I'm drained from all this.

I do know NG is suppose to have him tomorrow night. Looks like everyone is getting rich except the real heroes--LE and all the wonderful searchers. :furious:

I try to be patient with this case. But if LE has more to arrest her on I would sure like to see them do it NOW!
It feels like the chickens are running the hen house sometimes.:confused:

He can blitz all he wants, it won't do them one bit of good. The public is too intelligent for that. I can't wait until this goes to trial.

Show Pages - Nancy Grace - CNN.com

Apparently, Atty. Mark LeJame will be making quite a splash on the Nancy Grace show Wed. night 9/10.

snip>Plus, attorney for missing tot's grandparents goes one on one with Nancy Grace. Hear him tell their side of the story and answer all your questions. Headline News, Wednesday 8 & 10 ET.>snip

Apparently, Atty. Mark LeJame will be making quite a splash on the Nancy Grace show Wed. night 9/10.

snip>Plus, attorney for missing tot's grandparents goes one on one with Nancy Grace. Hear him tell their side of the story and answer all your questions. Headline News, Wednesday 8 & 10 ET.>snip
I am sure Nancy will get fired up...
Please...no talk of her being rude..lol
WE ALL KNOW HOW SHE IS GOING TO DO WITH THESE PEOPLE!!!
I honestly wish all news outlets would refuse to let them speak until Casey tells the truth about where her daughter is and that it can be confirmed!
I CAN'T WAIT!

So true. I appreciate all their efforts. LE are the heroes.
There is nothing that the Anthony's can do that will change my opinion of them. Perhaps if they had thrown that psycho against the wall and beat it out of her I might have some compassion.
I can't even stand to look at them anymore and I would not give any organization that is affiliated with them one red cent.

There is a reason Mark Klaas wants nothing to do with these people! That alone speaks volumes to me!

The Never Lose Hope Foundation is very suspicious.

A while back this was posted here on W/S:
Domain Name:NEVERLOSEHOPEFOUNDATION.ORG

Registrant Name:parrish Mateo

Registrant Street1:7600 Southland
Registrant City:Orlando

And I just found an article about Parrish Mateo here, regarding credit card fraud:

http://blogs.timesunion.com/advocate/?p=215

So why would he be contributing to the Anthony's legal fund? Were George, Cindy or Casey a part of his scams?

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey0908sep09,0,7013668.story

Here it comes folks. Information to create "reasonable doubt" IMHO
and here is the definition of blitz: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...ne:Blitz&sa=X&oi=glossary_definition&ct=title

Hitler used it alot to describe suprise attacks (with and without krieg) It is also a DEFENSIVE MOVE in football.

Yup.

Defensive move aaaight! Damm I am pist! I think I am headed over to the rant thread. Anyone care to join me?

Answer ALL our questions? Hmmmmmm.....

:eek::eek:

The Foundation that was being investigated for illegally using non-profit status without the legalities?

There is a lot about investigations of the foundation and the person. I don't see how this is allowed to continue like this.

I found a great post by liltigress about the NLH foundation:

Originally Posted by liltigress
The Never Lose Hope Foundation is listed as being registered to Parrish Mateo.

Parrish Mateo is listed as the Chief Operating Officer in Orlando, Florida for Resolutions Center, Corp.

Resolutions Center, Corp.
7600 Southland Boulevard, Suite 101
Orlando, FL 32809
Phone: 877-696-1474.
Fax: 321-214-0323.
Email: csr@resolutionscenter.com

When I googled the phone number 877-696-1474 as listed for Resolutions Center, Corp, I found another company associated with it, a phone sex operator website.

http://www.sex-4now.net/phone-sex.ph...0&limitlist=10

*Mz Samantha 1-877-696-1474 Age: 28
http://www.sex-4now.net/phonesex-babe-*Mz_Samantha.htm

I think I recall somewhere that a "Samantha" is associated with one of the sites in question and I am trying to backtrack now to find where that was. It may have been a linkedin site or similar. I believe this name was listed as being one of the several contacts.

There can be NO Media BLITZ because there is noone that wants to hear them anymore. All the public wants now is FACTS. Something that will lead LE to find Caylee and bring her home. We dont want to hear how LE, the Media, and the public are treating the Anthonys so wrongly, we are only interested in JUSTICE for Caylee!

The Never Lose Hope Foundation is very suspicious.

A while back this was posted here on W/S:
Domain Name:NEVERLOSEHOPEFOUNDATION.ORG

Registrant Name:parrish Mateo

Registrant Street1:7600 Southland
Registrant City:Orlando

And I just found an article about Parrish Mateo here, regarding credit card fraud:

http://blogs.timesunion.com/advocate/?p=215

So why would he be contributing to the Anthony's legal fund? Were George, Cindy or Casey a part of his scams?

Oh Lordy, now I remember where I have heard about this before. This things makes less and less sense by each passing day.
What the hey is going on folks.
I don't want to go deep into this but some of you all may remember the poster that originally found out this info???

Well, actually, it is too late for that. There are so many people who can add: 2+2 = 4. Is he going to try to convince us that what we have read and seen is wrong?

It is too little too late. Innocent people call 911 if their child if it is an accident and their child dies. Parents whose child has been kidnapped call the police.

People who have either murdered their child does not talk, period. They also try to blame everyone but themselves and also point to someone else as having done it.

I am just really sick of it all. With the evidence LE has already said they had, Caylee is not alive. Casey will never talk. I wish LE had enough to file 1st degree murder charges on Casey.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back