His Honor Judge Perry *Merged*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I LOVE this judge. He is simply awesome!!!! So patient, fair, and kind. He'd probably be a hoot to hang out with.

He also just seems to be a really down to earth good person. I would love to hang out with him. Sure he could share some really good stories. Maybe once the trial is over and everything settles down he could be a guest on WS radio?

I don't know if this has been brought up before but where is Judge Perry's from? I noticed he has a accent and to me it sounds a little like Louisiana.

This judge really goes out of his way to truly find a fair balance with some very big personalities yet keep it a reasonably hospitable business environment. No pandering to the cameras, major kudos for that. I wouldn't mind seeing him becoming one of the talking heads at some point, when and if he doesn't take to a golf cart full time.

Being from Florida I was aware of Judge Perry before this trial. JP has an impeccable reputation and can you imagine how hard that was for him to earn? But having seen him run an almost impossible to run court with this particular group of players has raised him in my esteem even higher. He gives new meaning to "Honorable"

I firmly believe that if ICA is convicted (praying there will not be a mistrial) and the jury delivers a DP verdict after the penalty phase, he will uphold their decision.

I just have to say that I am really looking forward to hearing The Honorable Judge Perry's remarks to ICA after he delivers her final sentence.

Judge Perry is out of this world. Intelligent, wise, impartial--what a man, what a judge!

We are so incredibly lucky to have this Judge preside over the case for our Caylee Marie.

I have soooo much respect for HHBP! If all his trials were televised nationally, I would watch them religiously. He has intelligence, common sense, and he isn't afraid to use 'em! I like a lot of folks, seem to have been disappointed in the relaxed atmosphere of the courtroom. After yesterday, I'm convinced that it is just the Florida culture we're seeing. Judge Perry put the smackdown on the man flippin' the bird. He will not suffer fools lightly! Go Judge Perry!

This is my first time following a trial so I don't have anything to compare it with but I like Judge Perry a lot. He seems incredibly intelligent and either anticipates every move that the parties make or is able to pull case law out of his hat. He goes out of his way to be considerate of the jury and seems to have a sense of humor. He seems to be doing a lot to give the defense a chance and offers them little pointers and warnings when JB doesn't get it, but I feel his decisions have been fair overall.

This is my first time following a trial so I don't have anything to compare it with but I like Judge Perry a lot. He seems incredibly intelligent and either anticipates every move that the parties make or is able to pull case law out of his hat. He goes out of his way to be considerate of the jury and seems to have a sense of humor. He seems to be doing a lot to give the defense a chance and offers them little pointers and warnings when JB doesn't get it, but I feel his decisions have been fair overall.

When you witness other Judges in action, you will realize what a rarity Judge Perry is, and I think, you will appreciate him even more!

I LOVE JP, But I will LOVE him even more if he gives Casey the DP.

My opinion of Judge Perry is the same now as it's been from the beginning. He's brilliant.

First, let me admit upfront that I'm a big HHJP fan. I was immediately impressed by his manner, tone, and depth of knowledge. I think he is doing everything in his power to make sure that there is no basis for an appeal, and IMO he is doing a bang up job of it.

So many members of the law community could learn from HJBP.

Impressed with his knowledge of the law and overall intelligence. Even more impressed with his ability to maintain his composure. The man has the patience of a saint.

I hold him in high esteem. Just the same as the first week he took the bench on this case.

I adore Judge Perry, always have and always will. He is an exemplary Judge, and I'd follow him anywhere. Professionally, of course!

He has kept this case under tight control and although I'd love to read a book he might write about it, something tells me he doesn't have any desire to do so. His professional actions speak for themselves.

Plus, I think that even though HHJP is a brilliant and tough guy, and we've seen him enraged at JB more than once while holding his emotions well in check, I think he'll spare JB the humiliation of any future "takes" on JB's lack of legal command and professional demeanor. I could be wrong though! ;)

If one looks at HHJP's CV (bio) one can see he's fried a lot of big fish, and he's got a lot bigger fish to fry than write a book about the Anthony case. Again, I could be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member