Holly Bobo's Remains Have Been Identified

G% RRRRRRRRRR

Listening now to Autry's lawyer, Her name is Holly!!!!! Not an it!!!! Her name is Holly Bobo and she is loved so ve r y much!!!!

Will Nunley ‏@willnunley 20s
Sheriff:" I can remember the last time I saw Holly. She was shopping with her mother at the dollar store."

This is a small, close-knit community. I know they all feel the emotion of this sad discovery.

And finding her remains took away that bargaining chip from the defendants. They won't be able to try for plea bargain by stating that they will lead LE to her remains. Her remains being found in this manner is actually a good thing (well, as good as it can be, under the circumstances) because now the DA can seek out the death penalty and the defendants have nothing to offer to try to avoid it being an option. The defense cannot try to say that there is no evidence of a murder and that Holly probably just ran off somewhere.

God bless those ginseng hunters!

From Will Nunley on Twitter:

Will Nunley @willnunley · 2m

Sheriff: The innocence of our community was lost when #HollyBobo was abducted. #BREAKING

Sheriff: Tonight, I feel the finding of her body was more of a relief than anything for faamily. Tonight game them closure. #Hollybobo

Sheriff: Tonight, I feel the finding of her body was more of a relief than anything for faamily. Tonight game them closure. #Hollybobo

Will Nunley @willnunley · 39s

Sheriff: I have wanted to bring closure to this family. Now i want to see the perpetrators brought to justice. #DEVELOPING #HollyBobo

Will Nunley @willnunley · 11s

Sheriff: I can remember the last time I saw Holly. She was shopping with her mother at the dollar store.

Sheriff: finding the rest of her remains is our number 1 priority

Sheriff is speaking and said this tragedy has changed Decatur forever.He is glad the family has closure.

Wow! Just saw this on twitter. So sad but glad she was found

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sheriff: the rest of her remains should b there; weren't any signs that animals had dug up there in recent time

Will Nunley on Twitter:

Will Nunley @willnunley · 30s

Sheriff: It was a matter of time before we got answers. I was very faithful this would be brought to a conclusion. #Hollybobo

Will Nunley @willnunley · 29s

Sheriff: Personally, I think the death penalty would be just. #Breaking #HollyBobo


Will Nunley @willnunley · 10s

Sheriff: I as well as the family hoped she would be brought back alive.

Will Nunley @willnunley · 6s

Sheriff: When I saw what the hunters found, I was shocked. It was strange to think that might be her. #HollyBobo #BREAKING

So sad to see this.. I'm glad she can be laid to rest, was hoping for a different outcome.. R.I.P sweetheart.. You are home..

Will Nunley on Twitter:

Will Nunley @willnunley · 19s

BREAKING: Sheriff indicates that all the remains of #HollyBobo have not been completely located.

Will Nunley @ willnunley · 13s

Sheriff: This has been hard for all of us. We have managed to get the family some closure. #Breaking #HollyBobo

Will Nunley @ willnunley · 12s

The Sheriff has finished speaking.

:grouphug: Just want to add a big Thank You to the new Sheriff and his team for their commitment to finding Holly !

Can someone with experience in this type of thing explain how things could've changed so quickly from this afternoon when they said that it would be days before they could give a positive ID on the remains? What could've happened in just a few hours? Obviously DNA testing takes longer than this.

Thanks in advance.

They could've matched dental records or maybe found some jewelry or clothing of Hollys. Just speculation on my part.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have followed this case since the very beginning and, even though I knew she was gone, it is still hard to hear this. At the very least, she is home now and her family can give her a proper burial.

Can someone with experience in this type of thing explain how things could've changed so quickly from this afternoon when they said that it would be days before they could give a positive ID on the remains? What could've happened in just a few hours? Obviously DNA testing takes longer than this.

Thanks in advance.

I'm guessing it might have been dental records.

So glad that God led those guys to her remains. He heard the prayers of many and graciously answered them. Hoping that there will be some forensic evidence that will nail those monsters that did this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard
Back