How Do You See This Case Playing Out?

I think, if found guilty of murder, the degree of sentencing will depend on whether the jury or the judge decides that. IMO, a jury will give her lesser, just in case it was an accident after all, and the judge won't be fooled and might even hand out the DP.

I think they have more evidence.... and I think she'll be convicted... but I think Caylee's body will not be recovered....

She'll do time.. but not enough....

And George, Cynthia and Lee will be left in rubble

My neighbor is psychic and she can hardly sleep now because Caylee is coming to her. My neighbor feels like she can find her if she could just be near the car. I told her to call Yuri Melich and talk with him. She is hesitant because she said that during the Washington DC area shootings she kept calling the hotline and telling them about the young black man and that he was telephoning them but nobody believed her. As it turned out, the young guy had actually been calling LE. Anyhow, my neighbor says that Casey is in a well or a spring. She's in water and a yellow liquid has something to do with it. She also described the plant life that is around the spring. This lady is somebody who just moved here a couple of months ago. She does not work as a psychic, never has, because she cannot just call stuff up. It has to come to her whenever. She has been dead on right with me and some of my dead relatives who came through to her!!!!!!

My neighbor is psychic and she can hardly sleep now because Caylee is coming to her. My neighbor feels like she can find her if she could just be near the car. I told her to call Yuri Melich and talk with him. She is hesitant because she said that during the Washington DC area shootings she kept calling the hotline and telling them about the young black man and that he was telephoning them but nobody believed her. As it turned out, the young guy had actually been calling LE. Anyhow, my neighbor says that Casey is in a well or a spring. She's in water and a yellow liquid has something to do with it. She also described the plant life that is around the spring. This lady is somebody who just moved here a couple of months ago. She does not work as a psychic, never has, because she cannot just call stuff up. It has to come to her whenever. She has been dead on right with me and some of my dead relatives who came through to her!!!!!!

wow. I would love it if my neighbor was a psychic!

We have not seen any evidence yet that would go toward the murder charge...they are not required to release that until they charge her and the discovery is demanded for that charge...what we are seeing now and have seen is all things that they do not necessarily need to prove the murder case...I am betting that the evidence that they DO have and we have not seen is such that getting a conviction for murder is not going to prove all that difficult, with or without poor little Caylee's remains...

Magic-cat.............I sure hope you're right!

What has been released by LE tells us that Casey is guilty. She has no remorse for what she's done. Justice for Caylee demands life in prison.

This case is the most disturbing case I've ever seen. Even in the most heinous crimes against children, the child family grieves for that child. Yet, in this case, we've seen no tears of grief from any of the family.

Sadly ...I dont think LE puts much stock in psychics..

We have not seen any evidence yet that would go toward the murder charge...they are not required to release that until they charge her and the discovery is demanded for that charge...what we are seeing now and have seen is all things that they do not necessarily need to prove the murder case...I am betting that the evidence that they DO have and we have not seen is such that getting a conviction for murder is not going to prove all that difficult, with or without poor little Caylee's remains...

I really really hope you are right. IMO if they had enough evidence they would have charged her. I dont buy this..."they're waiting to get it right" malarky..NG would have charged her by now!

Caylee will not be found. Casey will do some time, but not nearly enough.
In 10 years Cindy & George will be blaming LE for not looking for Caylee
and they will say that Zanny took her to Puerto Rico and now she is in Canada
somewhere because the zannys Nanny took her.

Sadly i think you are correct.!

How come they can make money from this crime! it's beyond me it really is!

I think she will get life without parole, Caylee won't be found..at least before the trial is over...someone may find her accidently way down the road. Casey will never confess. The Anthony's will never admit she is dead. But I think it will be divorce time for George and Cindy shortly after...they will probably blame each other for Casey's bad behavior and for murdering Caylee. Lee will probably just fade out, just trying to keep on the down-low. It will be interesting what his girlfriend Mallory will have to say later. (If she hasn't already broke up with him by now...I am sure she will if she is a bright girl) We may hear rumors about the Anthony clan for awhile. And finally, it will all be history, with Casey rotting away in jail.:behindbar
RIP lil' miss Caylee:blowkiss:

would this be premeditated murder? I think she thought about it in march getting rid of caylee and did a little research in march. then she changed her mind then she met tony and wanted to party more but cindy made her come home at night and she didnt want that curfew over head by living at her parents so she came up with the caylee staying at the nanny more and drugged her with the chloroform thats why she researched it, i think she gave her to much chlorform and it killed her. so im not sure if this would be premediation since she tossed the thought around in her mind at one point but then over dosed her which caused her death?

I think she will get life without parole, Caylee won't be found..at least before the trial is over...someone may find her accidently way down the road. Casey will never confess. The Anthony's will never admit she is dead. But I think it will be divorce time for George and Cindy shortly after...they will probably blame each other for Casey's bad behavior and for murdering Caylee. Lee will probably just fade out, just trying to keep on the down-low. It will be interesting what his girlfriend Mallory will have to say later. (If she hasn't already broke up with him by now...I am sure she will if she is a bright girl) We may hear rumors about the Anthony clan for awhile. And finally, it will all be history, with Casey rotting away in jail.:behindbar
RIP lil' miss Caylee:blowkiss:

I wouldn't be surprised if George and Cindy divorced some time down the road. They had separated and begun divorce proceedings in late 2005 and dismissed them in 2007. The events of the last two months will either bring them closer together or tear them apart. At this juncture, I think George is more likely to acknowledge that Caylee is gone and that Casey is responsible for her death. Cindy may never accept that reality.

I am most concerned about them charging her with murder, her being found not guilty (if there is no body...I know it is possible to charge someone with murder without a body, but I'm still concerned she would be found not guilty), and then later on the body/new evidence would be found, and she wouldn't be able to be tried because of double jeopardy.

I wouldn't be surprised if George and Cindy divorced some time down the road. They had separated and begun divorce proceedings in late 2005 and dismissed them in 2007. The events of the last two months will either bring them closer together or tear them apart. At this juncture, I think George is more likely to acknowledge that Caylee is gone and that Casey is responsible for her death. Cindy may never accept that reality.

yes, I think George may get tired of hittin his head on that brick wall. And cindy will just be fixated on her version forever.

Calyee will never be found. Casey will be charged with negligent homicide. I believe she will be convicted and sent to prison for life. Cindy and George will write books about this (ghost written) and a Lifetime movie will be out. ZG will not win the lawsuit against Casey. So she and her lawyer won't gain any monitary fall out. Amy, Tony, etc will get their15 mins of fame and disappear. At leat 23 men over the next 25 years will claim they fathered Caylee. Winners out of this will be George and Cindy with their tell all book.

I agree and in 10 years we will see an interview on 20/20 or such showing KC in a orange jumpsuit, still claiming she didn't do it - only difference is that she won't have that smug look on her face and she'll be totally grey, just like her daddy. CA and GA will have split up, GA will have gotten on with his life, being a security guard in some little no where place and CA will still proclaim that her daughter didn't murder her granddaughter.

I'm no legal eagle, and am wondering if some on this board are.

If the remains are never found, I don't see how LE could prove more than negligent homicide or malicious manslaughter (? if there is such a thing) at the most. We presumably know Caylee was in the trunk and that she was deceased while there, but we don't know the how and when of it all. All the rotten parenting and lying still doesn't give us intent to murder.

Would love to be corrected on this.

caylee wont be found. casey will be charged and convicted of negligent homicide. no DP. to my humble mind, they will never be able to prove premeditation (I dont think it *was* premeditated)

I believe it ALL depends on what they find on that computer and what her friends which we don't have the interviews say. Premeditated is easier to prove than people think. OJ case in Vegas is a good example. That was all based on circumstantial evidence.

I do think they will find parts of the body, and if I were them I would start in that backyard under one of those storage buildings. It is not necessary for them to find the body with decomposed DNA and the hair. That alone proves she was dead and was in the trunk of Casey's car.

I think Caylee will be found, a bone or something. I agree though that it might not happen before a trial. I also think she will be charged with pre meditated but that it will be used as a bargaining chip for lesser charge by JB if she pleads guilty to something having to do with the death of Caylee.
I do not think they will charge Lee or George. I think they might use the threat of charges against Cindy to pressure Casey but I don't think Casey will care. I also think they will go for the DP but again that can be something to bargain with. In other words, I think they will go after her with everything they have & then some, knowing they might have to bargain. I think she will spend most of if not all of her life in jail.
I also agree Cindy & George will split after this. I don't think Lee will have much to do with ma but will with dad. :behindbar
Regardless of the out come in court, she does have the first class ticket to he!l:woohoo:

I really really hope you are right. IMO if they had enough evidence they would have charged her. I dont buy this..."they're waiting to get it right" malarky..NG would have charged her by now!

That is not the way it works in the LE world. They have no need to get in any hurry to charge her. She is going to do time over the child neglect/abuse charge and the fraud charges. She isn't going anywhere. They have her exactly where they want her and time is on their side.

They are just biding their time to hopefully find the body, but the truth is we don't know they haven't found pieces of it. They may just be bringing in TES to find the rest of it. Where they search will be a good clue.

Murder 1- Life in prison with no body

Murder 1- Death penalty with body

JMO.

Sadly, I don't think Caylee will be found, but I hope I am wrong. As to charges, I am leaning towards negligent homicide as being the best hope for conviction. I do not think the DP will come into play at all. While I would like to see Casey charged with Murder 1 or Murder 2, I am not sure the evidence will support it. I know there is tons of stuff we have not seen, but I just don't think it would add up to Murder 1 or 2 charges. The DA may want to go with a lesser charge to be SURE of a conviction. If she is found guilty on all the financial charges, the neglect charges, obstuction charges and then negligent homicide, given the harshest sentence on each charge and have them run consecutively, that would put her away for a long, long time. Not what I would want, of course, but what I think may happen.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
uncommongrackle
Back