How Do You See This Case Playing Out?

I'm no legal eagle, and am wondering if some on this board are.

If the remains are never found, I don't see how LE could prove more than negligent homicide or malicious manslaughter (? if there is such a thing) at the most. We presumably know Caylee was in the trunk and that she was deceased while there, but we don't know the how and when of it all. All the rotten parenting and lying still doesn't give us intent to murder.

Would love to be corrected on this.

There have been many murder cases successfully prosecuted without a body so I'm not sure why you think that couldn't happen in this case. We are not aware of what evidence they have which may show intent. She could have left evidence of planning, we just don't know now. I agree that what has been released doesn't prove it beyond a reasonable doubt IMO.

I'll try this again - hopefully it will be better - I think Casey will be charged with 2nd degree murder

(Second-degree murder is ordinarily defined as 1) an intentional killing that is not premeditated or planned, nor committed in a reasonable "heat of passion" or 2) a killing caused by dangerous conduct and the offender's obvious lack of concern for human life.)

She will get life in prison - will Caylee be found? maybe - I don't think it will be murder 1st degree because I don't feel that the authorities can say if it was premeditated or not

I'm hoping that Cindy gets charged to accessory after the fact and evidence/witness tampering

I hope Jesse sues Cindy for defamation

And yes I do think that the authorities will charge Casey for murder and she will be held without bond and I believe it will happen before her other trial is supposed to start, so that the authorities will combine all charges

i don't think ....from the evidence we've seen......they are able to get a conviction on anthing more than manslaughter. Defense will argue it was an accident, there's no way to prove beyond a reasonable doubt it wasn't.

I think that depends on what was googled. I think we will be shocked and disgusted when all the details of Casey's searches get revealed.

I fully expect Casey to be charged with some degree of homicide. I think the state will have evidence to back up any charges they make. I think they will get a conviction.

I am most concerned about them charging her with murder, her being found not guilty (if there is no body...I know it is possible to charge someone with murder without a body, but I'm still concerned she would be found not guilty), and then later on the body/new evidence would be found, and she wouldn't be able to be tried because of double jeopardy.

I believe that is why theyre waiting to charge her with this crime. I think theyre stalling for as long as possible to try and find Caylee. I only hope they do soon, because this little girl needs to be put to rest peacefully.

I think that depends on what was googled. I think it will be more incriminating than we expect.

I don't think Caylee will be found. I don't think anyone besides Casey will be charged.

I do think LE will charge Casey with some degree of homicide. I think the state will have evidence to back up any charges they make. I think they will get a conviction.

IMO

The prosecution will definitely use the missing children sites and possibly the chloroform searches (depending on what role the chloroform played in this case) to prove it was premeditation.

I think that LE already has enough evidence to convict - just based on what we've been exposed to and certainly, there is more that we haven't seen. I think that LE is still hoping to find her body.

I still think and hope that Caylee will appear...(The way that Laci did.) What I mean is - that the injustice done against her is so heinous that her body/spirit will find a way to surface/show itself.

If that doesn't happen, I still think that KC will get LWOP and her family will pay the price for their disgraceful and unforgivable behavior.

MOO

I think LE will prosecute NEGLECT and MURDER. I think they can prove both. No reason to drop 1 for the other. Its obvious she is guilty of both neglect, abuse and murder. How about taking a child to a bunch of parties with drugs and alchohol???

I don't think a body will be found... just a gut feeling, given the location and such. I think the neglect charge going to trial will push the hand of LE to go ahead drop the neglect charge for a murder charge without a body... to let her go to trial under the neglect charge would screw LE out of charging her with murder... knowing that forensics points to Caylee being dead and all fingers seem to point to Casey as the culprit, making her serve time for a neglect charge will NOT be justice found for Caylee.

As strange as this case has been, she will be tried for murder and sentenced to life in jail. While in jail she will have a large following of male fans and will get married to the love of her life, JB. She will make money making sex calls with her limited time on the phone, and selling her services to room mates. She has written her family off now since they are no good to her anymore, and this is all their fault anyway. JB will be selling movies, writing books........1% of all sales will go to the find Caylee foundation, 4% to the free Casey foundation, 1% to saving small game from the dangers of cars. Within two years she will receive a pardon and be released. Protesters will be waiting at Fusion for Casey, one will drop a drug in her drink, while on the dance floor a large group will be waiting for her to drop...........her body will be placed in the trunk of a old car at some junk yard............three weeks later the car will be crushed and off to the metal scrap yard, her body will never be found and no one will ever be charged, as karma would have it this car once belonged to Casey, but had to be destroyed due to the smell.
10 years later we will hear a story from a lovely young woman about 16 years of age, about how one night long ago while in the trunk of her mothers car an angel appeared and saved her from a crazy mixed up family and placed her the loving arms of parents who have adored her ever since......her name was Caylee, but now they call her Angel.

Sorry, but I see Casey getting only "some" jail time, but not for full murder charges, unless LE has "way" more info then they let out, or they find Caylees body (the later of which I doubt).
IMHO this "could be" over with if George and Cindy tell Casey they are done with her and revoke bond.
But that wont happen, so Casey will never ever ever talk, and her parents wont ever believe Caylee is dead without her remains.
Her parents will also help Casey appeal any conviction.

Premeditation only takes two seconds as the talking heads always say.

I think they have already found the proof that Casey wanted freedom from this responsibility and to spite her mother.

The case playing out....... TES finds Caylee LE finishes thier investigation Casey is arrested, charged in the Death of Caylee, sent to prison for eternity.Justice is served for Caylee and she is laid to rest properly. Anyway, thats how I would like to see it played out

JMO..... Poppy

You are so right...if it quacks like a duck:)

Magic-cat.............I sure hope you're right!

What has been released by LE tells us that Casey is guilty. She has no remorse for what she's done. Justice for Caylee demands life in prison.

This case is the most disturbing case I've ever seen. Even in the most heinous crimes against children, the child family grieves for that child. Yet, in this case, we've seen no tears of grief from any of the family.

Well said. Anything less than life in prison would be a travesty of justice. I pray that she is sentenced to life so that she may be able to wake up every morning in that bleak prison cell and realize that this is "the beautiful life" that she traded her precious daughter for.

While I don't know FL laws, I think eventually an attorney will use a mental defense. It's obvious that Casey isn't behaving like a normal mother or even a normal adult.

During October, LE will prepare for a trail. They will arrest Casey sometime during the last week of October or early November on murder charges. If they find the body before then, they will go for murder 1. But I don't think they will find the body at this point.

I'm no legal eagle, and am wondering if some on this board are.

If the remains are never found, I don't see how LE could prove more than negligent homicide or malicious manslaughter (? if there is such a thing) at the most. We presumably know Caylee was in the trunk and that she was deceased while there, but we don't know the how and when of it all. All the rotten parenting and lying still doesn't give us intent to murder.

Would love to be corrected on this.

The internet searches are going to be HUGE in the courtroom attempting to prove intent.

I think Casey will be charged with Murder and she will plead out for a lesser charge by giving the info of where to find Caylee. I don't think it will ever go to trial. I personally don't think much of JB due to his recent comments to the media but think he is smart enough to advise his client to plead out.

I think Casey will be charged with Murder and she will plead out for a lesser charge by giving the info of where to find Caylee. I don't think it will ever go to trial. I personally don't think much of JB due to his recent comments to the media but think he is smart enough to advise his client to plead out.
oops there was more...Unless Tim Miller finds Caylee and I still think she will plead to something - my main point is that I don't think it will ever go to trial

While I don't know FL laws, I think eventually an attorney will use a mental defense. It's obvious that Casey isn't behaving like a normal mother or even a normal adult.

I think Casey's 911 call about the protesters killed her mental defense. Casey is coherent. She is rational.

NONE of the people on death row got there for behaving normally.

IMO

oops there was more...Unless Tim Miller finds Caylee and I still think she will plead to something - my main point is that I don't think it will ever go to trial

Why are you feeling this case will never go to trial? :eek:

Why are you feeling this case will never go to trial? :eek:
it's not that I don't think she is guilty - IMO she is but Casey has carried this " I don't know nothing about nothing" thing for a long time and I think with all the evidence that the public has seen against Casey (not to mention what we don't know that LE is holding back), And with the possibility that Caylle's body will be found before Casey is arrested - her attorney, Baez, has to know how bad it looks right now. All of Baez's quips and quotes to the media, acting and reacting like LE has nothing, IMO is nothing more than his job, defend my client, put up a "big show of Innocence" in reference to his client.
1) So, I think if it stays like it is right now with the current charges, yes it will go to court - but these charges aren't the big one, I think Casey will be chared with degree of Murder and that gets rid of option #1
2) Caylee's body is found, Casey will plead out by advise of her attorney
3) Casey is charged with some degree of Murder, Casey will plead out and give info to LE
I don't think Casey would want to face all of her "ex-friends" in court And remember, the only time I remember her showing any emotion was the 1st day in court when she found out she was going to jail - IMO once she is faced with the possibility of the death penalty or life plus 10 ,for instance, she will start talking and plead out

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KhaosDisciple
Back