How many serial killers have never been caught in america

• Thread starter Deleted member 185742
  • Start date
I just discovered a social media of somebody who was involved in the Brandy Duvall case and they didn't get any prison time well they making post on Facebook and such hinting to the fact that they have a burial ground for women in the Denver area I don't know who I can talk to about having this investigated but it's quite disturbing and I believe that they might even be people that are formed a group that are using this site as a mass burial ground for more than one killer if you could please help me out and point me in the right direction of somebody on me talk to about this so it can be investigated properly thank you

Oregon Coast Killer
I remember a trip in the mid '90s - we drove North from San Francisco and made our way all the way to Brookings, OR, then also drove as far as Astoria the next day. Soaking in the beauty, I was shocked at each stopping point to see all of the Missing posters - it was obvious to this casual observer that a killer(s) was/were operating in the area. I remember how dark it was out there at night, along the coast...I haven't seen anyplace as dark as that before or since. I didn't find any forest or any other place nearly as spooky at night than that area. Hardly any traffic, no place to go for help.

I can’t find anything about the Boise, ID serial killer. Do you have any information or ideas of where I can look (other than Google)?

I remember a trip in the mid '90s - we drove North from San Francisco and made our way all the way to Brookings, OR, then also drove as far as Astoria the next day. Soaking in the beauty, I was shocked at each stopping point to see all of the Missing posters - it was obvious to this casual observer that a killer(s) was/were operating in the area. I remember how dark it was out there at night, along the coast...I haven't seen anyplace as dark as that before or since. I didn't find any forest or any other place nearly as spooky at night than that area. Hardly any traffic, no place to go for help.

I wonder if that was Keith Jesperson, he was active until the mid 90s. There was also Bobby Jack Fowler but that was back in the 70s. Its amazing how many obscure non celebrity serial killers there are out there that are totally forgotten today.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back