How Will the ANTHONY FAMILY react?

I've been reading here for quite sometime and I am coming out of lurking to post this, I checked earlier today on LKL's website and it said "George and Cindy Anthony react etc ..." and now it says nothing about George and Cindy being on the show. I'm betting they canceled.

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/larry.king.live/

If they are smart they would cancel. I can't see any attorney letting them do this. They did just announce on CNN that they would be on there tonight, but I tend to think the web site would have it if they were.

If they are smart they would cancel. I can't see any attorney letting them do this. They did just announce on CNN that they would be on there tonight, but I tend to think the web site would have it if they were.

Hey Turbo, Did you drink some KoolAid today? Did I just see if they were smart? (Picking on you.)

Still waiting for the bucket to come into play. Dumped out in backyard b/c of fingerprints I am thinking. Then bags.

I agree, and as much as I don't care for GA or CA's actions as far as protecting KC IMO - I don't think I want to see her breaking down about Caylee's body on LKL - and I don't really want to see her saying ZFG planted the body there either :rolleyes:

Thanki you for sharing, Mollie--wonderfully written. You and most people posting here seem to have a great deal of talent. I hope you continue to write. I know it's off subject but I've already guessed that the Grandparents will be fairly quite from this point forward. I cannot even begin to imagine what it must be like for them now.

If WESH reported at 330PM EST that the "A"'s just got home, then maybe there's hope they wont appear on LKL. If they do..I'm gonna give them (just this once trust me) a mulligan & chalk it up to grief. BUT if they go on there...and act anything less than grieving GP's, giving a tribute and sharing with the world their pain....then that will explain alot of this to me.

I feel tho that they will go on being the media wh***s they are and unleash more spin along side their new atty. about reasonable doubt, zanny did it, etc.

I hope Im wrong. I really do.

This is literally their last chance to get society's forgiveness for how they disrespected Caylee's life in return of protecting their daughter.

I do not think they will go on LKL (unless this is part of the "deal" and they have to follow thru with the show to get $.) but that just MO.

I have to believe their counsel told them from the git-go " KEEP YOUR FREAKIN TRAPS SHUT" as a condition of representation.

But as MN found out, there's no camera that CA doesn't want to go in front of and talk smack.

Keep talking....their coming soon to get you too

I had so many mixed emotions yesterday, sad that Caylee has died, but a sense of relief that justice will now be served. I don't even know what to say about the Anthony's. I think that if they had pleaded for Caylee's safe return instead of spending so much time trying to sell us on the fact that Casey was not responsible for this, I may have more pity for them. Understand Casey's bad behavior did not just start, it's been there for many years, and was ignored by this family. They have tiptoed around Casey for years. George IMO just was a puppet for these two women. Now, I do understand Cindy feeling guilty because for the first time (a little too late) she decided to tell Casey either do something or get out, and this is what happened. The guilt must be overwhelming. I do however believe that the Anthony's will blame someone else for this and say that Casey was set up. I also feel that even if she did not break Caylees neck or use force in this death, drugging a child and leaving her in the trunk of the car qualifies as "child abuse" and deserves the utmost punishment. She drove around with this little girl in the trunk of the car, I can't understand at all being able to do that.

OH MY GOD....

NATISHA LANCE JUST SAID ANTHONYS HAVE MIXED EMOTIONS ON THE FINDINGS. THEY ARE NOT SAYING ONE WAY OR ANOTHER WHAT THEY THINK UNTIL THEY KNOW FOR THE FINDINGS. THEY ARE CALLING THEIR(the sightins in Cali and other sightings) FINDINGS CREDIBLE.

I am telling you guys that these people are not going to believe its Caylee even if the results come in that its her. I think its going to be the poilice force giving this baby a funeral and not her family.

Zany had a key, she came in a took stuff to set KC up, she planted evidence and well, you know...........

My real feeling is that the baby has been there all along and the searchers didn't get her because of the storm. It's too perfect. It had to be easy on KC, because she wasn't going to walk far or do anything that might make her "look like he!!".

:clap: Bravo!

I certainly hope her nails were done for the occasion. [Yes, that was sarcasm. :)]

ok, see now I'm pissed again. Staying at the ritz and $100 a plate dinner out last night?!
Nice.

I feel very sad for the A's, and I am praying for them with this news of finding Caylee's remains. I hope their stance now truly becomes one that represents Justice for Caylee, and not representation & defence of Casey at whatever cost.

In saying that, IMHO, and I hope to be proven wrong....the first "reaction interview" will be paid to the highest bidder. and if that happens it is deplorable...for the A's, for whomever pays for it, and for those who watch it...........

and most importantly to the memory of Caylee....

sorry for the bad grammar and spelling in the previous post...started happy hour early today on the chat.....

I've been reading here for quite sometime and I am coming out of lurking to post this, I checked earlier today on LKL's website and it said "George and Cindy Anthony react etc ..." and now it says nothing about George and Cindy being on the show. I'm betting they canceled.

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/larry.king.live/

I bet they did too!!!

LKL Website:
"Has the search for Caylee Anthony ended in tragedy? Plus, what's next for America's big three automakers after a second attempt at a bail out failed?
Tonight, 9 ET"

How can they be at home and there at the same time to discuss Caylee?:waitasec:

I bet they did too!!!

LKL Website:
"Has the search for Caylee Anthony ended in tragedy? Plus, what's next for America's big three automakers after a second attempt at a bail out failed?
Tonight, 9 ET"

How can they be at home and there at the same time to discuss Caylee?:waitasec:

CA/GA could do a remote feed from a local station, but I'm still holding out hope they've canceled.

OH MY GOD....

NATISHA LANCE JUST SAID ANTHONYS HAVE MIXED EMOTIONS ON THE FINDINGS. THEY ARE NOT SAYING ONE WAY OR ANOTHER WHAT THEY THINK UNTIL THEY KNOW FOR THE FINDINGS. THEY ARE CALLING THEIR(the sightins in Cali and other sightings) FINDINGS CREDIBLE.

I am telling you guys that these people are not going to believe its Caylee even if the results come in that its her. I think its going to be the poilice force giving this baby a funeral and not her family.

Yep, business as usual for the A's.

Do we have a thread yet for LKL? How much longer till he's on?

Isn't Caylee's rumored dad supposed to be on Dateline tonight? If true, maybe he'll give the baby her funeral.

I don't know how the A's will react....whether they will accept that Caylee is gone or not. What I do hope is, that they watch that video of her at the nursing home...When she says "Are you tired Pop pop?" Notice after she asks that question, she pulls the table cloth over her mouth and she closes her eyes.....Caylee gave us her story in that video that day IMO....This was the association Caylee made to the words "Are you tired Caylee?" (cloth over mouth and sleep)

This just sickens to me to no end and breaks my heart that poor little Caylee never knew the love of a mother on this earth....Run with Jesus baby girl, that is the real thing and you will suffer no more....Rest in peace Caylee Marie...America Loves YOU!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back