Human Remains/Blue Barrel

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sad part is from what I heard they only found a couple of bones. So no cause of death will be determined.

RC you are right it could be Lisa also.

yes i thought of Lisa as well ... really, when it comes down to it, there are many many people it could be. Sadly, it's very rare that a missing person gets publicity.

I thought of Stacy right away because I seem to remember a big to-do about a witness seeing Drew Peterson and a friends carrying a big blue barrel on/shortly after the day she disappeared.

I just hope this find conclusively solves one of these missing persons cases. Sadly, I hope it's Stacy just to bring this to closure and finally arrest her murderous husband. Nancy's guest is saying it should just take a few days to determine identity of the body.

I don't know about Lisa. Of course it would depend on the degree of decomp, but Lisa went missing during a warmer part of the year. If in a barrel even in the water wouldn't her body have decomposed faster and left only bones? From what they said in the article, they aren't describing it as bones, they are saying it is a foot and leg.

Didn't his cousin or someone say he helped Drew carry a blue barrel to his car and it felt warm to the touch? Then he attempted suicide out of the guilt of assisting what he believed to be disposing of Stacy's body?

I thought of Stacy right away because I seem to remember a big to-do about a witness seeing Drew Peterson and a friends carrying a big blue barrel on/shortly after the day she disappeared.
If this isn't Stacy, what a coincidence!

On Nancy's show, Drew's (a-hole) attorney is saying definitively "this is not Stacy" and still blah blahing about Stacy having run off w/ another man. Ooohhh, Nancy is nailing him asking if they believe Stacy's alive, then why haven't they filed for child support. Bingo! His atty sounds like an inarticulate dope.

On Nancy's show, Drew's (a-hole) attorney is saying definitively "this is not Stacy" and still blah blahing about Stacy having run off w/ another man. Ooohhh, Nancy is nailing him asking if they believe Stacy's alive, then why haven't they filed for child support. Bingo! His atty sounds like an inarticulate dope.

SOUNDS LIKE?! How about: IS.

LOL, Nancy made a good point. Why hasn't he filed for divorce and for child support. He would be able to claim it for all 4 kids.

LOL, Nancy made a good point. Why hasn't he filed for divorce and for child support. He would be able to claim it for all 4 kids.

She was loaded and at the ready w/ that question...chaching! He didn't see it coming. IDIOT!

I'm just now getting online after running some errands. I was so surprised to see this! Before I left, there was a brief blurb on tv about DP walking out on an interview.........then to come home to read this!

I checked out Gretawire, and they seem to think the remains might be a child, and that's why it's not thought to be Stacy. But Stacy was small, so her remains might appear more child-like.

Now how could he know this???? Let's go with their theory that Stacy ran off with another man. How does he know what happened to her from that point? Unless he knows what happened to Stacy and where she is, he cannot say it definitively.

Reporting now on CNN LKL saying it's a woman with redish blonde hair.

Which lady has reddish blond hair??? neither of them do they? It does seem to be a woman. Larry King is doing a story right now. Talking about the blue barrel.

hummm must be child sized bones. :(
How sad. Have any children been reported in Chicago in the past months?

Well good lord, is it a child or a woman with reddish brown hair?
Keep your fingers crossed folks;
posDP pack your bags.

Now how could he know this???? Let's go with their theory that Stacy ran off with another man. How does he know what happened to her from that point? Unless he knows what happened to Stacy and where she is, he cannot say it definitively.

Good point! It's very likely that Brodsky knows Stacy is dead, and he may even know where here body is, or at least where it isn't. For him to say, "This isn't Stacy", means he knows more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther