Human Remains/Blue Barrel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which lady has reddish blond hair??? neither of them do they? It does seem to be a woman. Larry King is doing a story right now. Talking about the blue barrel.

Stacy's hair, from all the pictures that have been posted, seemed to change. In some pictures it looks dark, and in others it's definitely blond or reddish blond.

Thanks Windy,
I'm trying to watch both cable channels.
One reported that the remains were a skeleton of a foot and leg.

Is there anyone here that's from the Chicago area that can tell us if there's been any flooding of the Chicago River? I'm wondering if this body/barrel was in the river but washed onto land with the river overflowing it's banks?

Well I feel it may very well be Stacy after looking at pictures of her plus the blue barrel thing. I don't know why Greta would be so sure it isn't her. I wonder what other info there is at the scene that discounts its her?

Stacy's hair, from all the pictures that have been posted, seemed to change. In some pictures it looks dark, and in others it's definitely blond or reddish blond.

Right, she has been shown having blond/reddish hair in one photo.

It certainly is coincidental that remains would be found in or near a blue trash can or barrel, isn't it? While it might not be Stacy, it does mean that another family can possibly know what happened to their loved one.

Good question, Leila. I find it so strange it was found in the kind of weather they are having there now and not before. Have they said who found it?

Was just listening to LKL ... didn't he say it was near railroad tracks? Stacy's uncle was speaking on the phone,he can't believe that Drew's lawyer is saying it's not Stacy.Unbelievable!

Is there anyone here that's from the Chicago area that can tell us if there's been any flooding of the Chicago River? I'm wondering if this body/barrel was in the river but washed onto land with the river overflowing it's banks?
I was wondering the same thing-

Where is the location the remains were found in reference to the location Sandra Belanger was indicating in Dresdon? I just read on her site today a post about the bells being heard coming from a railroad and the remains found today were near a railroad.

Now how could he know this???? Let's go with their theory that Stacy ran off with another man. How does he know what happened to her from that point? Unless he knows what happened to Stacy and where she is, he cannot say it definitively.

That's what I always thought too mysteriew,even if they thought he ran off with someone,how can they be so confident that nothing has happened to her.Everyone can see right through Drew.

It certainly is coincidental that remains would be found in or near a blue trash can or barrel, isn't it? While it might not be Stacy, it does mean that another family can possibly know what happened to their loved one.

Good question, Leila. I find it so strange it was found in the kind of weather they are having there now and not before. Have they said who found it?

Hmmm...yes they did. Some kind of worker? Forgot what they were doing..sorry!

leave it to you rc for the breaking news ! :blowkiss: long time no c-
hope all is well

TNX for the link. If the body is in parts does that mean it's in parts due to normal decay or does it mean what I think it could mean? I guess we'll find out tomorrow.:mad:

If you go to Google maps and look at the area where this was found, it could have gone from the shipping canal and washed into the river area that seemingly dead ends there near West 34th street. So it not out of the realm of possibilities of it being Stacy, imo. It is only 25 miles from Bolingbrook.

Where is the location the remains were found in reference to the location Sandra Belanger was indicating in Dresdon? I just read on her site today a post about the bells being heard coming from a railroad and the remains found today were near a railroad.
I must admit that my first thought went to Sandra's findings. :eek:

If you go to Google maps and look at the area where this was found, it could have gone from the shipping canal and washed into the river area that seemingly dead ends there near West 34th street. So it not out of the realm of possibilities of it being Stacy, imo. It is only 25 miles from Bolingbrook.

Being placed in a shipping channel and washing up sure sounds alot like another murdered wife Peterson. :(

Anderson Cooper doing a show on this and I bet Greta too... Who to watch??

Well, I don't think it's Lisa, she has dark brown hair if I remember right. It might be Stacy though. I sure hope so. Listening to DP today on Fox regarding the fact that he tells his younger children, "Mommy is on vacation". I have never disliked any of the "wife killers" as much as I do him! I pray this is a break in the case!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member