I-70 SERIAL KILLER profile, MO/IN/KS/TX, 1990's

I have been obsessed with this case since I first heard about it approximately 4 or 5 years ago. I finally submitted a tip on the page for unsolved mysteries. I strongly believe that my dad was the I-70 killer. My 2 sisters are in agreement, asking with his twin sister. After having watched every news clip, read every article, I have yet to find something to change my mind. We can place him in the area for each murder, including Texas and Los Angeles (the one they can't definitively connect to the I-70 killer but matches his MO). I thought I would have been contacted by now but have heard nothing. The composite sketch is very and the lazy eyelids are a prominent feature of his. The list of reasons for our suspicion is quite lengthy. I figured this group would be the place to reach out to. For me... the end result can be nothing but good for someone... it could either clear his name for my family, or bring closure for many others. Can you guys help me?

Welcome to the thread....please check with an administrator about becoming a 'verified insider'....You will be able to say more about your dad's possible involvement that if you remain a regular poster....Looking forward to your input!

That is a unique gun. There were probably only a few thousand of those pistols sold in the United States. Geographic purchasing information would isolate most owners into a non-related category. Remaining owners within the geographic region of the murders could be questioned, developing a narrowing body of suspects.

I have been obsessed with this case since I first heard about it approximately 4 or 5 years ago. I finally submitted a tip on the page for unsolved mysteries. I strongly believe that my dad was the I-70 killer. My 2 sisters are in agreement, asking with his twin sister. After having watched every news clip, read every article, I have yet to find something to change my mind. We can place him in the area for each murder, including Texas and Los Angeles (the one they can't definitively connect to the I-70 killer but matches his MO). I thought I would have been contacted by now but have heard nothing. The composite sketch is very and the lazy eyelids are a prominent feature of his. The list of reasons for our suspicion is quite lengthy. I figured this group would be the place to reach out to. For me... the end result can be nothing but good for someone... it could either clear his name for my family, or bring closure for many others. Can you guys help me?
Why do you feel like your dad may be responsible? Is he still alive, and does he have a criminal record?

Does or did he have a Erma Werke ET-22 ??

could you post both pics here composit and ur dads pics their are a lot good people here some law enforcement that may be able to help ty for your post

Phantom pursuit: The hunt for the I-70 killer | St. Louis News Headlines | kmov.com

There are lots more details of the individual crimes at the link. I hope LE can solve these cold cases. I lived in Wichita, KS when the 2 ladies in the bridal shop were murdered. I've never forgotten about it.

Phantom pursuit: The hunt for the I-70 killer
A man killed six people in 1992, appearing out of nowhere to strike in broad daylight before disappearing just as fast. Now, nearly 30 years later, police from throughout the Midwest are coming together one last time to try and catch him

ST. LOUIS (KMOV.com) -- It was April 8, 1992, and Robin Fuldauer was one of only two full-time workers at The Payless Shoe Source in Indianapolis, just north of Interstate 70.

When a co-worker called in sick that day, Fuldauer knew she would be busy, and sometimes alone. Payless was in a single building, with its own parking lot. Next door was a gas station. Across the street was a paint store.

The morning was routine. She grabbed lunch and ate through the noon hour. Across the street, a witness reported seeing a strange man carrying a long bag repeatedly circling the store, then sitting for nearly a half hour at a curb nearby before disappearing. Sometime between 1:30 and 2 p.m., a killer entered the Payless store, led Fuldauer to a storage room and shot her in the head with a .22 caliber handgun. Only a small amount of money was taken from the register. The killer left through a back door.

@jsmcfarland

You can contact St. Charles, MO City Police Dept.

From the story at the link above, it sounds like they may be able to use new techniques to retrieve DNA evidence. That would be great!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dena24
Back