IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to catch up but were the bodies of the girls found right by the road? I see the authorities are investigating there.

I was posting exactly while the thread was changing, so I'll repost my question too...

I wonder if a vehicle of any of the child molesters located near that area could be searched.. there would be some hair/blood/dna to possibly recover for evidence?

Although this is kind of a remote location, it looks like they were kind of left out in the open. Baffling, imo.

I am bringing my post over from the last thread as well...

I just can't get the thought out of my head that one of these perps is a woman (I really think more than one person did this) I have no basis whatsoever other than I really think these girls were what I would call "street smart". And either they really were taken forcefully OR they knew the person. I just feel a woman would appear less threatening and more likely be able to convince 2 girls to go with her.

I really don't even know what to hope for anymore as an outcome...I just hope that whomever did this is found...and IF there were accomplices that they just spill their guts on each other :jail:

Could it be someone who is familiar with the area but passing through? So he dumped them knowing they wouldn't be found maybe until hunters encountered the area but not caring because he is thinking that all important evidence would be gone by that time anyway but wanted to hurry and get rid of evidence. I can't figure out the distance of the two girls though except for some of the sad possibilities already mentioned on this thread, animals or one girl fleeing :(.

I was posting exactly while the thread was changing, so I'll repost my question too...

I wonder if a vehicle of any of the child molesters located near that area could be searched.. there would be some hair/blood/dna to possibly recover for evidence?

I am not sure of the rules governig searchijg RSO properties and vehicles or whether the same probable cause rules apply that do to non RSOs but it is a good question.

Keep posting your thoughts, glad to have you join in. :)

Or, could the bodies have recently been placed there? I am not familiar with the area at all. So I don't know how often people would walk in the area.

bumping for SS ^^^^^^^ you can hunt and fish there.

No, hunting does not just take place on private property. I also know this from personal experience as I am surrounded by state land on three sides... hunting season is dangerous in my little 5 acre abode without wearing orange lol

You have two bodies to dump.

Are you going to dump them in a place you know hunters are going to visit, or a game reserve where no hunters ever visit?

I know which I'd choose...so why didn't the perp?

One explanation I can think of is, he was in a hurry and the game reserve was too far to drive to.

Which means he's working to a timeline, which means he's possibly working an alibi.

They may already have questioned him.

All my opinion.

:sick:

OT please bear with typos and dropped letters. Struggling with firing on all cylinders through tablet typing and head full of snot.

I hope LE wil re-release their key points again- with the bodies having been discovered, the perp may again show signs of stress.

You have two bodies to dump.

Are you going to dump them in a place you know hunters are going to visit, or a game reserve where no hunters ever visit?

I know which I'd choose...so why didn't the perp?

One explanation I can think of is, he was in a hurry and the game reserve was too far to drive to.

Which means he's working to a timeline, which means he's possibly working an alibi.

They may already have questioned him.

All my opinion.

:sick:
it looks like he/she dumped them on land that is used for hunting.

I don't think a lot of perps think about second and third order effects when they are dumping a victim if they are in the disorganized category.. so maybe that is where this fits.

Also: they were hidden well enough to not be found until now.

OT please bear with typos and dropped letters. Struggling with firing on all cylinders through tablet typing and head full of snot.

BBM

:floorlaugh: You sure paint a pretty picture!

Maybe the perp has a physical limitation that kept them from placing the bodies somewhere better hidden? It doesn't look like they were found very far off the road.

For all I know, the perp wanted more attention, and intended for them to be found sooner than they were.

Do we know if this area was searched back in July ?

it looks like he/she dumped them on land that is used for hunting.

I don't think a lot of perps think about second and third order effects when they are dumping a victim if they are in the disorganized category.. so maybe that is where this fits.

Also: they were hidden well enough to not be found until now.

BBM

Very good point, IMO.

Do we know if this area was searched back in July ?

While various searches were conducted, I can't recall ever hearing about Seven Bridges until yesterday. And I've been following this case very closely.

So I'd hazard a guess and say this area was not part of an official search for the girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelonyAnn