Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG. Where was that?

I am not exactly sure but it might be the case in 2010 where a woman had refused to move with her family to Florida so the family decided to take her by force.

The point of the video was to demonstrate how easily someone can be taken by force, even in broad daylight, with many witnesses and none of them even attempted to intervene. Imagine what could happen on barren streets, with no witnesses.

There is a consensus that the last "ping" (geolcation) from MT's phone was from the area near WC's property. This being the likely reason that LE was so interested in the area. I can't cite it, but I saw a MSM video clip of a LE officer, after a search of a hog farm where nothing was found, expressing frustration that this was the last location that her 'Fitbit pinged' (e.g. geolocated). Interestingly, the southernmost 'red dot' on the map of LE areas of interest is just South of this point.
I'm not going to try to figure out who WC is, maybe the hog farmer?, but if that is accurate then it would make sense to look for freshly turned earth within a mile of there and excavate all the mud pits where the pigs wallow. If the last ping from her phone and other device were in that specific area, and within a half hour of somebody having seen her jog, then her damaged phone may be in that area probably. I would guess somebody has searched with metal detectors within throwing distance from the roads in that area.

You don't get that strange uneasy feeling like if you looked outside your window your eyes would lock with someone staring right back just inches away? I know I do... Or that someone is right behind me, but when I turn around no one is there...

Oh for sure I have (in my actual life), just not in this particular thread. I'm wondering how others here are feeling the /PERP is here, today and yesterday. It's not like he/she is posting creepy stuff?? I'm just not getting that feeling.

Can LE sappena snapchat data?
Yes, i believe. But i dont know what the technical process is and it may depend on certain things. There is probably someone on here who can explain better.

There are enough similarities in those two cases that it would be negligent not to have at least one person trying to research the possibility that they were the same killer / abductor.

On a map they are roughly equidistant from Chicago in opposite directions.

I thought of that possibility too! fairly quick round trip from Chicago on a straight shot freeway. leaves in the moring and back home late that night. nobody is wiser.

Oh for sure I have (in my actual life), just not in this particular thread. I'm wondering how others here are feeling the /PERP is here, today and yesterday. It's not like he/she is posting creepy stuff?? I'm just not getting that feeling.
Its very subtle, but i have sensed it as well, or it could be just people messing with us.

I dont know if I understand this right.... I googled snapchat. Someone like DJ can still see when the snap was sent and when he opened it right? The pic is gone but the time stamps are still saved.

There are enough similarities in those two cases that it would be negligent not to have at least one person trying to research the possibility that they were the same killer / abductor.

On a map they are roughly equidistant from Chicago in opposite directions.

I don't want to cause this post to get deleted by pointing out the obvious 'alternative hypothesis', but it is something that should be investigated.

They already caught SJ's killer. Jury convicted him and the judge sentenced him to death this year. He was 57 at the time of her murder, so not a young man. I think we may be looking at the same type of offender profile in MT's case.

Another day, still no answers. I am starting to form scenarios in my head that are not the outcome everyone is hoping for. FWIW, my current scenarios are:

1. A car with several young adults and possibly teens come in contact with Mollie somewhere along her way. Maybe she knows them, maybe not well, but she likes youth and would not be alarmed by them. Somehow she winds up going with them. On a long drive. Or to the home of one of them. Possibly they are not nice people. Mollie is very nice. She continues to be nice, and bullying begins for no good reason(because bullying never has one). Someone takes her belongings, maybe takes a picture of Mollie with her phone and sends it. Somehow things go off the rails and there is an altercation. Worst case scenarios from this point on. If this is what happened, this is why certain people would not come forward, and that could go on until someone breaks.

2. An acquaintance, who has always had a thing for her. Maybe even still held hope she would go out with them. Now that she is going to a huge family wedding and possibly getting engaged, this person turns desperate because time is running out. Somehow lures Mollie away, she rejects the whole idea(probably firmly but nicely) and is not allowed to leave, or a worst case scenario happens, or she is still being kept somewhere.

3. Last but not least, Mollie is betrayed by someone she knows very well, some kind of argument/fight happens, and worst case scenario happens, complete with hiding of evidence of all sorts.

I am about 80% sure it is not a stranger abduction, I could entertain the idea of a local SK who just happened to see her and choose her, because those guys are everywhere. If all of the above are wrong, someone accidentally ran into her with a vehicle and got rid of all of the evidence.

Sad to say, I am hoping for the "she is being kept somewhere" idea. Because clearly she did not leave on her own. And someone keeping her somewhere is the only scenario where she is still in this realm.

So if anyone from any of these scenarios is here, reading this, at least call, give a tip, or some clue of what happened so this family can get some closure. There's not any real reason not to at least do that, whether you are a caring person, a scared person, or cold hearted lunatic. Just get it out there.

I don't disagree with much of your assessment, but we also have to keep in mind that she may have left the house with someone voluntarily - perhaps even planned - and then it ended badly.

JMO.

I kind of discount part of this theory because Mollie is a millennial. All of her life is probably laid out via SM and texting. If she had plans with someone....there would've been a text or some kind of electronic trail that LE would've followed. A random interaction with someone she knew is a possibility and I bet LE has been checking all of her neighbors, friends, high school acquaintances...and those of her family and DJ's family. It's that ever-widening circle that they use to investigate a missing person.

It works just as well to ask someone to help you find your lost puppy. They will likely help.
you seem to have all the answers, how have you learned so much about how a criminal thinks and works and does and everything else you have told us? not be sarcastic , at least not meaning it that way, it might, you just seem to think fast and pop right back with a answer to everything so thinking you maybe are educated in this sort of thing???? moo

I'm not going to try to figure out who WC is, maybe the hog farmer?, but if that is accurate then it would make sense to look for freshly turned earth within a mile of there and excavate all the mud pits where the pigs wallow. If the last ping from her phone and other device were in that specific area, and within a half hour of somebody having seen her jog, then her damaged phone may be in that area probably. I would guess somebody has searched with metal detectors within throwing distance from the roads in that area.
There has not been pigs there for years

Can LE sappena snapchat data?
yes i believe they can. the problem being that SC might not be able to get the pic she sent even if they were asked/ordered to. i'm so not a techie but i think i've read that SC isn't able to get people's pics back because they don't store them in any way (as opposed to other apps like instagram where if you delete the app and then reinstall it all your pics will still be there...so they save your content in some way....a platform of sorts? uhhh TECHNOLOGY is all i have to offer lol)

They already caught SJ's killer. Jury convicted him and the judge sentenced him to death this year. He was 57 at the time of her murder, so not a young man. I think we may be looking at the same type of offender profile in MT's case.
it IS pretty creepy/strange though that both girls went missing almost to the day two years apart while they were out exercising/being active [or i guess the exact day depending on whether Mollie went missing the 18th or 19th]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven