Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m curious as to why the farm is off limits . It was in MSM . In Danielle stislicki case it was allowed to discuss the house where items were removed even though the owner at the time of searches was not an official
POI.
Because LE said nothing was found and the owner's were cooperative. At this point, they seem unrelated.

I’m curious as to why the farm is off limits . It was in MSM . In Danielle stislicki case it was allowed to discuss the house where items were removed even though the owner at the time of searches was not an official
POI.

It was my understanding that the farms that were searched were due to the owners freely allowing LE to search without requiring warrants to do so...Imagine doing a good deed like that and being paid back by people accusing you/your farm just because you were named as one of the places that was searched...It's so easy to have information mis-communicated and mis-quoted and that mis-information can do some real damage to reputations and peoples' well-being/livelihoods...

That is why I am asking. Everything I have read thus far has reported he was offering her a ride from the boyfriend's home to her home ,not from work. I am asking where you read this because I have not read this in any of the media shared here.

Most that I have seen do not specify where exactly the ride home was from. I have always assumed it was a ride home from work. I guess it is possible that it was a ride back to her mother's house from her boyfriend's house, but those two houses are only like a mile apart. Most runner-types I know would just want to walk/jog it, and would think it was silly to consider using a car to go such a short distance.

I’m trying to prepare myself for this press conference being rather uninformative. I’m not happy to hear they will be announcing a new reward. Not that I have anything against rewards but it says to me there won’t be a lot of answers, rather just a ‘we need more info’ type of announcement. I’m hoping at least they will clear up some contradictory information out there but I’m trying to prepare for the reality that they might not.

I agree, I do think they will be announcing a bigger reward, too.......which is great. Hopefully, someone saw something and will come forward.

Some links state 1p.m. their time and some say 1:30???

Dear law enforcement,

Today at the press conference give a profile of the beast who took Mollie!!!!! Let the people of Poweshiek County help you!!!!!

Let the people of this area resume searching. You haven't found her so let them search!!! Her family needs to bring her home!!!!!

People are free to search all they want. Interestingly, her family and friends don't seem to be conducting any searches and they are 100% free to do so.

It's shocking to me that people think if a person isn't found within days, that means LE doesn't know what it's doing and the public should take over the investigation.

Again, her family have expressed total confidence in LE. How can we know better than they do?

The reason I really lean toward an acquaintance abduction from the house is because her housemates were all out of town and she was alone. It's rare for someone to be abducted at all, but to be abducted when you happen to be alone in a house that is normally occupied by four adults coming and going just seems too coincidental.

Could be random abduction from the street....but I'm thinking it was someone who either knew she was home alone or found out she was home alone.

jmo

i have thought from the beginning that the fact that she was alone in the house is relevant/significant. whether it was someone she knew, or someone she didn't but who had been watching her come and go. JMO

This is so confusing because of the question by LE to Mollie’s family. “ Was she in a house at 9:45?”

Even though there have been many informations posted by people, I am still unclear as to how close a cell phone can be tracked as far as location. It seemed like one said within a few meters. And then others seem to indicate they can only be tracked to a general area. So which is it?

As far as the dogs, we would leave a dog to roam the house if we were only going to be gone a couple of hours. But if it was an all day thing, the dog would have a smaller space than the whole house . Dogs are pack animals so having two together would give them company with each other and they may be less likely to do things such as chew up furniture. I can see her leaving the dogs in the main house for a couple of hours but the basement for work hours.

The ride to work is the mystery. It does not sound like a set schedule with the brother. It does not sound automatic. So was she getting rides with someone else sometimes?

And if the driver is the one in question, LE certainly knows who it is. Then it makes no sense re a nationwide search.

It was my understanding that the farms that were searched were due to the owners freely allowing LE to search without requiring warrants to do so...Imagine doing a good deed like that and being paid back by people accusing you/your farm just because you were named as one of the places that was searched...It's so easy to have information mis-communicated and mis-quoted and that mis-information can do some real damage to reputations and peoples' well-being/livelihoods...
EXACTLY. A lot of people are associated with the farms searched. I worry that they’re not safe. People get it in their heads that these farms are involved and a lot of good people get harassed over something they know NOTHING about.

"During the press conference, officials will provide updates on the investigative response, tip line information and rewards, the Iowa Department of Public Safety said Monday. The press briefing will be at 1:30 p.m. at the Poweshiek County Sheriff's Office."

Don't get your hopes up, fellow posters.

People are free to search all they want. Interestingly, her family and friends don't seem to be conducting any searches and they are 100% free to do so.

It's shocking to me that people think if a person isn't found within days, that means LE doesn't know what it's doing and the public should take over the investigation.

Again, her family have expressed total confidence in LE. How can we know better than they do?

Because sadly, the public has grown so used to the media spoon feeding information that it becomes a sense of entitlement. In reality, LE doesn’t owe us any details except those that will benefit them in investigating the case. I’d hope the FBI knows the strategies of investigation and when to use them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JennySue80