Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 *Arrest* #48

Status
Not open for further replies.
What? CBR is taking the stand? They are desperate!
What can he say without lying? Did you kill Mollie Tibbetts? I don't remember? The sole purpose has to be for grounds of appeal that poor boy did not understand what the police wanted and that in Mexico if you dont say what that want to hear they hurt you and your family. This is the USA pal. Know the rules of where you live and work. Ignorance of the law is no excuse.

Chris Gothner KCCI on Twitter
Jennifer Frese is asking about his two last names. Typical of Hispanic/Latino to have two last names, one father's surname, other mother's maiden name. Says customary last name would be Bahena. #BahenaRiveraTrial @KCCINews
9:59 AM · May 26, 2021·Twitter Web App

Shannon Moudy on Twitter
Speaking through Spanish interpreter. I've never heard his voice before.

Shannon Moudy on Twitter
Talking about his family in Mexico.

Shannon Moudy on Twitter
Says his father, who worked in the fields in Mexico, got paid 1,500 pesos a week. $75 American per pay period.
10:01 AM · May 26, 2021·Twitter Web App

What can he say without lying? Did you kill Mollie Tibbetts? I don't remember? The sole purpose has to be for grounds of appeal that poor boy did not understand what the police wanted and that in Mexico if you dont say what that want to hear they hurt you and your fmily. This is the USA pal. Know the rules of where you live and work.

Even if he says in Mexico you say "yes" to authority, it still doesn't explain how he led them to her body and had blood in his trunk!

Also asking about his family background and where he went to school in Mexico. #BahenaRiveraTrial @KCCINews
10:02 AM · May 26, 2021·Twitter Web App

Bahena Rivera grew up poor in Mexico. #BahenaRiveraTrial @KCCINews
10:04 AM · May 26, 2021·Twitter Web App

Shannon Moudy on Twitter
The defense has talked a bit about Bahena Rivera's life and why he came to the U.S., mostly so he could make more money for his family.
10:04 AM · May 26, 2021·Twitter Web App

Shannon Moudy on Twitter
Defense wants to show pics of CBR w/family. State objects due to relevance, Judge overrules.
10:05 AM · May 26, 2021·Twitter Web App

Courtney Crowder on Twitter
We are getting a chance to learn more about CBR. His family in Mexico is poor, lived in a one room home.
10:03 AM · May 26, 2021·Twitter Web App

Courtney Crowder on Twitter
The jury is now looking at photos from when CBR graduated from school in Mexico, which I believe to be the equivalent of Freshman year here.
10:06 AM · May 26, 2021·Twitter Web App

Shannon Moudy on Twitter
Cristhian Bahena Rivera (middle) w/cousins at end of school year.

[URL='https://twitter.com/ShannonMoudyTV/status/1397569906808340484']10:06 AM · May 26, 2021
·Twitter for iPhone[/URL]

They may have been ready , but probably not banking on him doing it. Oh the questions they will have.
Can they now bring up the other women with whom he behaved badly or does he need to say something specific to allow that line of questioning? I hope the DA tricks him or gets him so mad he blacks out! Or maybe he gets mad and doesn't?

Shannon Moudy on Twitter
CBR says he decided to come to U.S. at age 17.
10:07 AM · May 26, 2021·Twitter Web App

CBR says he hired a coyote to help him cross the border. He crossed "the river" on an inflatable raft w/nine or ten others.
10:08 AM · May 26, 2021·Twitter Web App

"There were many steps but what I remember is we walked around the points at the border," CBR says. Border patrol points. He arrived in Houston.
10:09 AM · May 26, 2021·Twitter Web App

All 9/10 people in one hotel room. Bahena Rivera says he slept on the floor.
10:10 AM · May 26, 2021·Twitter Web App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member