Found Deceased IA - Xavior Harrelson, 10, Montezuma, 27 May 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
E2pbhb4UYAELxYD

An enhanced picture of the boy in Las Vegas was released. Among other differences, he has brown eyes. Xavier has blue eyes.

Police release digitally enhanced photo of child found dead near Mountain Springs; investigation continues | KLAS

MAY 31, 2021
Vigil held in Montezuma, hoping for safe return of missing boy (kcrg.com)
[...]

Dozens of people gathered outside of the Poweshiek County Courthouse in Montezuma just before sunset. A few people there said it was all they can do at this point – pray for Xavior, for his family, for new leads to come to investigators, and ultimately, to pray for him to be found alive.

”He is probably the happiest, most joyous person, I mean, that I’ve ever met, adult, kid, everything,” SR, the mother of a friend of Xavior’s, said.

[...]

The Iowa Division of Criminal Investigation is leading the search for Xavior, but they were not out looking for him Monday. Instead, the DCI said they were re-evaluating what information they have to determine their next steps.

[...]

The DCI said investigators will likely be out searching Tuesday or later this week, and that they’re still holding out hope Xavior will be found alive.

[...]

Yes, seen last by whom? And when was the last time someone saw him other than his parents. Is he home by himself for the summer? Who saw him at 11am on his bike? Where did that info come from?

I am curious about all of this as well. I’m also wondering who said he was last seen on a bike. We already know that is inaccurate but who reported this? Or was this a PD mistake? Many people were likely looking for a kid on a bike and this seems like something that could have been a costly mistake. The aunt said on FB both his bikes were in the house.

Has anyone pointed LE to LV boy?? Sorry, too similar....IMO

It’s all over the internet so I would assume so.

xavior’s height: 4’9
NV boy height: 4’11
Xavior’s weight: 100
NV boy’s weight: 123
Xavior’s eye color: blue
NV boy’s eye color: brown
Xavior’s ethnicity: white
NV boy’s ethnicity: Hispanic

There doesn’t seem to be much of a match. I personally don’t think they look alike at all but jmo. There’s actually a boy missing from
California (Bernardo Mendoza) and I think he looks very similar to the NV boy.

MAY 31, 2021
Vigil held in Montezuma, hoping for safe return of missing boy (kcrg.com)
[...]

Dozens of people gathered outside of the Poweshiek County Courthouse in Montezuma just before sunset. A few people there said it was all they can do at this point – pray for Xavior, for his family, for new leads to come to investigators, and ultimately, to pray for him to be found alive.

”He is probably the happiest, most joyous person, I mean, that I’ve ever met, adult, kid, everything,” SR, the mother of a friend of Xavior’s, said.

[...]

The Iowa Division of Criminal Investigation is leading the search for Xavior, but they were not out looking for him Monday. Instead, the DCI said they were re-evaluating what information they have to determine their next steps.

[...]

The DCI said investigators will likely be out searching Tuesday or later this week, and that they’re still holding out hope Xavior will be found alive.

[...]
Was just reading this, the re evaluating statement has me even more concerned. I hope they find him alive.

It’s all over the internet so I would assume so.

xavior’s height: 4’9
NV boy height: 4’11
Xavior’s weight: 100
NV boy’s weight: 123
Xavior’s eye color: blue
NV boy’s eye color: brown
Xavior’s ethnicity: white
NV boy’s ethnicity: Hispanic

There doesn’t seem to be much of a match. I personally don’t think they look alike at all but jmo. There’s actually a boy missing from
California (Bernardo Mendoza) and I think he looks very similar to the NV boy.

Alarmingly similar,is there a thread for him here?

This has been bugging me too. I have been backtracking to the article that says LE can’t confirm. If you have the link, I’d so appreciate it.

Took me a while to find it!

Hundreds join search for Xavior Harrelson Sunday

"Mortvedt said law enforcement is limited on the information it can release, but he told media on Sunday that law enforcement doesn't have "solid information" whether Harrelson left his home on a bike. He said there are not currently any persons of interest in the disappearance."

Nothing adds up.
I wish we knew- did anyone know he was leaving? did he leave mad?
was it normal for him to go play? I mean he is 11 I was running around town alone at 11. Why would they notice he was “missing” a few hours later? makes me think he left angry?

Ok this is weird. The neighbor never saw him?
On Xavior Harrelson's 11th birthday, nearly 400 volunteers join law enforcement to search for missing Montezuma boy
“Symantha Sutfin lives across the street from Xavior. She was one of the hundreds of community volunteers to show up to search for him.

"We got there the second the cops got there too," said Sutfin. "They came to the door talking about him...we had never seen him before, but we wanted to come out here today and just be able to help with anything."

On Xavior Harrelson's 11th birthday, nearly 400 volunteers join law enforcement to search for missing Montezuma boy
“Symantha Sutfin lives across the street from Xavior. She was one of the hundreds of community volunteers to show up to search for him.

"We got there the second the cops got there too," said Sutfin. "They came to the door talking about him...we had never seen him before, but we wanted to come out here today and just be able to help with anything."

Especially if he had bikes that he may or may not have rode :-/ This whole thing is super sketchy.

Uh oh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member