Found Deceased IA - Xavior Harrelson, 10, neighbor reported X missing, Montezuma, 27 May 2021 #2

1714095465634.png
The MSM link dated 5/29/23 cites there are no potential suspects in the case, and the cause of death hasn't been released.

I can't believe this is true. I think authorities have an idea what happened but lack sufficient evidence to determine who was involved and why. They know the cause of death, and that the manner was not natural.

No matter what happened in his home that evening, we know that Xavior did not hide himself in the soybean field where he remained all summer until he was discovered four months later. JMO :(

No leads...

MAY 22, 2024
[...]

"Xavior Harrelson is a name that everyone in the DCI is well aware of, and I can say without hesitation that I am very confident there is going to be a resolution in this case," Iowa Division of Criminal Investigation Agent Ryan Kedley said.

Kedley is the Iowa DCI agent overseeing the investigation. He says the case is far from cold, and investigators are still actively applying for search warrants and talking with persons of interest.

"In this case, we have a number of persons of interest that we are continuing to evaluate," Kedley said.

[...]

Last edited:
Brilliant -- the 2024 report is more encouraging than the 2023 report!

I think the revelation that SH is currently wanted on a warrant, and in violation of her probation, is also a telling sign. Especially knowing JML is out of federal prison (sentenced Feb 2022 to 37 months and 3 years supervised probation for unrelated gun charge).

Much of JML's federal record was sealed following the July 2021 Criminal Complaint, and I've long believed he was cooperating with authorities. IMO, he's more valuable/credible to DCI as a witness when he's outside of prison than a witness who is behind bars. MOO

Last edited:

POLK COUNTY, Iowa —
The mother of missing Montezuma boy Xavior Harrelson was sentenced Tuesday morning on a felony drug charge.

Sarah Harrelson pleaded guilty to one count of delivering methamphetamine back in January.

The judge gave Harrelson a 10-year suspended sentence and two years probation.

Her lawyers explained in court that she's been homeless since bailing out of jail. She's been living at shelters in Des Moines, according to her lawyers.

She's also been diagnosed with a nervous system disease and had her left leg amputated.

Sarah Harrelson's 10-year-old son, Xavior, disappeared from his Montezuma home in May of 2021.

His body was found four months later in a field just outside Montezuma.
Bumping SH sentencing post from 3/14/23 to include 10 yrs suspended sentence, and 2 yrs probation-- which she didn't make it one year and is currently wanted.

Generally, this violation would have her doing the 10 years suspended but the Court always goes soft on SH. JMO

Bumping SH sentencing post from 3/14/23 to include 10 yrs suspended sentence, and 2 yrs probation-- which she didn't make it one year and is currently wanted.

Generally, this violation would have her doing the 10 years suspended but the Court always goes soft on SH. JMO

Was this in the article post #626 that PommyMommy posted? I could not access it - EU stupid rules. TIA! Wanted to put this in my notes. when was warrant issued, etc. etc. Thanks! :)

In the video 2 above.... they know where he was killed. That speaks volumes, to me. It's likely not the field bc the evidence would likely be washed away. So to me, that means it's likely the home. No shocker there.

Xavior.... the walls are closing in!!! We will stand with you until your murderer is held responsible!!!

MAY 22, 2024
[...]

"Xavior Harrelson is a name that everyone in the DCI is well aware of, and I can say without hesitation that I am very confident there is going to be a resolution in this case," Iowa Division of Criminal Investigation Agent Ryan Kedley said.

Kedley is the Iowa DCI agent overseeing the investigation. He says the case is far from cold, and investigators are still actively applying for search warrants and talking with persons of interest.

"In this case, we have a number of persons of interest that we are continuing to evaluate," Kedley said.

[...]

A lot of encouraging words, but I’m waiting for something more substantial than words.

Interesting that they’re waiting on search warrants now? Surely they executed search warrants long ago for anything we’ve speculated, wondering if this is a new direction that we never saw coming?

Or maybe, just words…

Was this in the article post #626 that PommyMommy posted? I could not access it - EU stupid rules. TIA! Wanted to put this in my notes. when was warrant issued, etc. etc. Thanks! :)
No, the information about SH being wanted for parole violation came only from the YT interview with DCI and nothing in MSM. SH is homeless so I don't think it's a situation where they are actively looking to serve her but if LE come in contact with her, she will get picked up. JMO

ETA: Add revoked probation details

Filings
Title: STATE VS SARAH KAY HARRELSON
Case: 05771 FECR360455 (POLK)
Citation Number:​
Docket #EventFiled ByFiledCreate DateLast UpdatedAction Date
D0037PROBATION REVOCATIONDCS POLK DEPARTMENT OF CORREC TIONAL SERVICES04/09/202404/09/202404/09/2024
Comments: REPORT OF VIOLATIONS FILED BY PPO LEYNA WILSON

Last edited:
A lot of encouraging words, but I’m waiting for something more substantial than words.

Interesting that they’re waiting on search warrants now? Surely they executed search warrants long ago for anything we’ve speculated, wondering if this is a new direction that we never saw coming?

Or maybe, just words…
Not only do search warrants expire, they also require probable cause. I'm optimistic DCI has a direction, POIs, and finally sharing that they have a direction. This is a first!

And I don't think it any coincidence this progress is being revealed after JML was released from federal prison (to Community Supervision). MOO

No, the information about SH being wanted for parole violation came only from the YT interview with DCI and nothing in MSM. SH is homeless so I don't think it's a situation where they are actively looking to serve her but if LE come in contact with her, she will get picked up. JMO

ETA: Add revoked probation details

Filings
Title: STATE VS SARAH KAY HARRELSON
Case: 05771 FECR360455 (POLK)
Citation Number:​
Docket #EventFiled ByFiledCreate DateLast UpdatedAction Date
D0037PROBATION REVOCATIONDCS POLK DEPARTMENT OF CORREC TIONAL SERVICES04/09/202404/09/202404/09/2024
Comments: REPORT OF VIOLATIONS FILED BY PPO LEYNA WILSON

Thanks for this!

Xavior Harrelson is a name that everyone in the DCI is well aware of, and I can say without hesitation that I am very confident there is going to be a resolution in this case," Iowa Division of Criminal Investigation Agent Ryan Kedley said.

RSBM.

"Without hesitation...very confident," there will be a resolution? I really hope so! It feels like it's taking awfully long for any justice for dear Xavior.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74
Back